1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting, Bottle Digging

Discussion in 'Collecting, along with Metals and Numi's' started by searcher, Apr 20, 2014.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Metal Detecting Old Barn Site
    Relic Hunting Florida

Published on Nov 11, 2017
    today I went detecting around an old barn site found a few old buckles and coins along with some cool relics hope you enjoy.

2. searcher

Silver & Gold Treasure Found France's Cluny Abbey
    Junius Maltby

Published on Nov 15, 2017
    Medieval treasure unearthed by archaeologists excavating around the Cluny Abbey in France. Gold and Silver coins found while trying to locate a corner of the infirmary of the abbey.

3. searcher

How to Pan for GOLD like a PRO!
    AU79 Prospecting

Published on Nov 17, 2017
    Instructional video on how to pan for GOLD! We show examples of stratification, how gold acts in the pan, and speed panning!

4. searcher

Playa De Plata Tesoros !!! Silver Beach Treasures !!! GOLD, SILVER & GEMSTONES
    Ed The Beach Hunter

Published on Nov 18, 2017
    After 2 big Storms the Ocean spit out a lot of SILVER, GOLD & GEMSTONES on the Beach. Despues de 2 Tormentas el Oceano tiro mucho ORO, PLATA Y PIEDRAS PRECIOSAS en la Playa pues.

5. searcher

Beach Metal Detecting 11/17/17
    robert ferguson

Published on Nov 19, 2017
    I will be back in 1 month.

6. searcher

Missing Treasure of Last Russian Tsar Nicholas II
    Junius Maltby

Published on Nov 21, 2017
    New information released from KGB records may pinpoint the location of the missing gold bars and treasure of Tsar Nicholas II.
    Junius Maltby channel is now.
    Ripple XRP: rPVMhWBsfF9iMXYj3aAzJVkPDTFNSyWdKy
    tag: 1317751799
    My BTC Wallet: 189oA75Fma4jNAkcDetQX6YQpsBDktH9Wm
    Bitcoin Cash: 1B12a2S9nmmdaWYkrTeZEzyeaXGsqzd2aR
    Tether: 14rxPM61fXK8brgvsAeDP9LPBpox3UBosG
    LTC: LeR4z1FwYbgVHv791xydPqmbZeBjgG8wPt

SUPPORT: https://www.patreon.com/JuniusMaltby
    Channel Coin: https://qualitysilverbullion.com/prod...

**FAIR USE STATEMENT**
    This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This material is being made available within this transformative or derivative work for the purpose of education, commentary and criticism, is being distributed without profit, and is believed to be "fair use" in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107.

7. searcher

King Tut Gold Revealed For First Time!!
    SalivateMetal

8. searcher

Aquachigger Metal Detecting With The NuggetNoggin
    Aquachigger

In this video I spend the day metal detecting with NuggetNoggin at the "Just Go Detecting" metal detecting event courtesy of Garrett Metal Detectors. We both use the Garrett AT Max VLF machine and spend a good part of the day in a creek that runs thru the property. We also metal detect on the land and both find some cool artifacts. This is the first day metal detecting of the three day event.

9. searcher

Scythian Gold Dispute
    SalivateMetal

Published on Nov 22, 2017

10. searcher

Detecting Relics With The Garrett AT Max At The JGD Hunt
    Aquachigger

Metal detecting and having fun at the "Just Go Detecting" hunt this past weekend. In this metal detecting video I detect with NuggetNoggin and find a fair number of cool artifacts with the new Garrett AT Max metal detector. I had help from my friend Brian with some of the video work and would like to give him a hearty thanks. And I'd also like to thank James Bibb for a great detecting experience at a very interesting battle and camp site.I hope you enjoy the video!

11. searcher

NuggetNoggin Goes Creek Hunting With The Aquachigger
    nuggetnoggin

In this video I went metal detecting with Aquachigger at the JGD (Just Go Detecting) organized relic hunt. We spent our morning searching a creek that runs through the property, then we headed off on the land to dig some more. It was a good hunt! Both of us managed to pull several Civil War bullets/ buttons out of the creek.

If you are looking to purchase a metal detector soon, please visit my online detector store: https://www.battleground-detectors.com . I would greatly appreciate any support. FREE Shipping on all orders over $100.

Nugget Noggin Merchandise: https://www.nuggetnoggin.com

Video Camera: http://amzn.to/2iGTpdR
    Backpack: http://amzn.to/2i0n2tD

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

12. searcher

LAND & RIVER TREASURE FOUND! METAL DETECTING THANKSGIVING DAY WITH AUNT B!
    JD's Variety Channel

Published on Nov 23, 2017
    Metal detecting for land and river treasure on Thanksgiving day! We found lots of targets including SILVER in the playground! Part 2 will feature the river beach portion of the treasure hunt.

13. searcher

Metal Detecting This 1925 House See What Was Found
    Canadian Treasure Hunter

Published on Nov 23, 2017
    Metal Detecting This 1925 House See What Was Found. In this video you will see Dave the dude digging coins with his own style of digging. Thanks for watching Please Subscribe + Share GL HH

14. searcher

1500 Year Old Anglo-Saxon Gold Found & The WASP Connection
    SalivateMetal

Published on Nov 24, 2017

15. searcher

Treasure Hunter Finds Forgotten Valuables in the Wilderness of Vermont ‬| Metal Detecting Adventure
    Green Mountain Metal Detecting

Published on Dec 1, 2017
    After a quick pitstop at a bottom dump from my youth, I hike, once again, into the mountains of Vermont in search of the valuable relics the inhabitants left behind.

www.GMMD.us
    Original music by Brad Martin

16. searcher

2 TREASURE HUNTERS FIND THE SAME RARE COIN METAL DETECTING DIFFERENT COUNTRIES! JD vs. iDetect!
    JD's Variety Channel

Published on Dec 2, 2017
    This was a fun video to make! 2 treasure hunters found the same rare coin in different countries! How? Before the USA started minting their own coins in the late 1700's, British coins brought across the pond by settlers were commonly used for trading. I hope you enjoyed this metal detecting collaboration with Harry from iDetect! Be sure to stop by his channel with the link below and tell him JD sent you!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC61P...

17. searcher

USING MY NUGGETNOGGIN! FOUND $217.00 METAL DETECTING GOLD RINGS & PENDANT
    JD's Variety Channel

Published on Nov 27, 2017
    With my Nuggetnoggin leading the way, I found 3 gold nugget items with my metal detector including 2 rings and a pendant. These are their stories. ;-)

18. searcher

Black Friday Metal Detecting
    Aquachigger

Published on Nov 27, 2017
    Join me on this little metal detecting adventure as I journey up to Pennsylvania to metal detect the Confederate retreat route from the battle of Gettysburg. I was invited as part of a group hunt and though I didn't know anyone one before the hunt, I had many more friends afterwards. The first part of the hunt was in a local park and our host had arranged the hunt as part of a one-time artifact recovery effort for the park and all finds were donated back to the park. The second half was at a private residence that dated back to around 1800. I hope you enjoy!

19. searcher

TESORO ENCONTRADO ((( TREASURES found AFTER THANKSGIVING ))) metal detecting
    roy vargas

Published on Nov 25, 2017
    w CTX3030 metal detector in the BEACH
    found RING, CHAIN, TOYS, COINS
    ROY VARGAS V facebook
    SUBSCRIBE ON MY CHANNEL

20. searcher

Ladies Love Treasure $10,000 Gold, Diamonds (4 Rings Kiestyn ) Metal Detecting
    Michael Oliver

Published on Nov 25, 2017
    G,day Guys Today we are called out to help recover not one but four rings for Kiestyn on south Cronulla Beach, the search will start in the water and Finnish on the wet sand, this will be a challenging recovery as we have to stand our ground when the waves smash into us we have to stay on target or we can miss the rings by inches and have to start again. If you lose it I can find it, on the sand in the water on the moon if it’s there I will find it SHARE SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON DROWN ME IN COMMENTS FOR MORE VIDS NEXT WEEK AND SUBSCRIBE SO YOU NEVER MISS AN ADVENTURE, SEE YOU ALL ON THE NEXT HUNT
    lostjewelleryrecovery.com.au

21. searcher

Chasing GOLD Storm Treasures, Found 3 Diamond Rings Bondi Beach (owners reaction) Metal Detecting
    Michael Oliver

Published on Dec 2, 2017
    G,day Guys, today I’ve been called out to recover 2 Diamond Rings on the famous Bondi Beach. This is not a typical day at the Beach I will have to avoid the thousands of stinging blue bottles sets of waves crashing into me as well as the wind and rain. I’m really excited about this Recovery it has my name written all over it. If you lose it I can help find it. lostjewelleryrecovery.com.au
    SUBSCRIBE FOR ANOTHER VID LIKE THIS NEXT WEEK, SHARE SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON AND DROWN ME IN COMMENTS.
    SEE YOU ALL ON THE NEXT HUNT

22. searcher

First Time Ever Find + Fidget Spinner#4 - Metal Detecting the Crystal Coast, NC
    Basia Today

Published on Dec 3, 2017
    8 miles of sights and sounds and treasures! You never know what will come next! Fishing rod, Fidget Spinner #4, fishing gear & More!

23. searcher

Adventure Gold. Yerranderie, silver mining ghost town in the mountains.
    Adventure Gold

Published on Dec 3, 2017
    Come for a drive into the Blue Mountains National Park and explore the silver mining ghost town of Yerranderie. We look at six of the old mines in the area before we are forced to call it a day when the rain gets serious.

24. searcher

Metal Detecting A Gettysburg Field Hospital
    Aquachigger

Published on Dec 3, 2017
    Join me and my friends Roman and Bill as we search with our metal detectors the site of a famous Union field hospital that was in operation for about one month after the pivotal battle of Gettysburg in 1863. Bill and Roman have been searching this farm for years with tremendous luck and invited me up for an exciting day of discovery. We find some relics to boot!

25. searcher

Metal Detecting The Old Cow Field
    Aquachigger

Published on Dec 4, 2017
    Join me and my friend James as we metal detect using Garrett At Max and a Garrett AT Pro detectors looking around a farm in West Virginia. We explore along a stream, see some wildlife and manage to dodge most of the cow patties. We find a few bullets, a few colonial buttons and have a great experience. I also give out a some really good tips for all the metal detectorists out there. I hope you enjoy the journey half as much as I did.

26. searcher

Metal Detecting ABANDONED School. Found Betty's GOLD! Urban Exploration & Metal Detector Search
    JD's Variety Channel

Published on Dec 4, 2017
    Took my metal detector to an abandoned school to search for lost treasures and trinkets. I found Betty's gold heart pendant, and had a good time exploring the old school grounds. Metal detecting and urban exploration are two hobbies I greatly enjoy. :)

27. searcher

I Found Buried WWII Gun by Metal Detecting
    militaryfinder1945

Published on Dec 9, 2017
    I Found Buried WWII Gun by Metal Detecting. Hidden Treasure of WWII This video is from our last trip to German position near small vilage. What we found on this awesome place? Buried German K98 Mauser rifle and lots of more...

28. searcher

Old Florida Homestead Metal Detecting The 1800's
    Relic Hunting Florida

Published on Dec 13, 2017
    I had an amazing day at an old house site in a 1877 town one of the first houses built. The house site is just ruins now a few bricks on the surface and a corner stone. I found a bunch of relics and a bucket lister a horseshoe.

29. searcher

MONSTER TIME CAPSULE HOARD FOUND! METAL DETECTING 250+ OLD COINS FROM 1926-1967 | DETECTORISTS DREAM
    JD's Variety Channel

Published on Dec 16, 2017
    Metal detecting a yard FULL of old coins, mostly from 1926-1967, like some sort of time capsule. I call this the monster coin hoard! There were over 250 coins unearthed over the 2 trips there, and many other interesting items and relics were dug as well. This lawn was definitely a detectorists dream.

I hope this video gives you the motivation to get out and door knock. There are still permissions like this out there! If you didn't watch the first hunt at this location. Follow the link below. Which will take you to the original video from 2015 that includes the other permissions we hunted that day. We ended up finding 26 silver coins! This is NOT the edited version I posted earlier this year that only shows the finds from the hoard location. You will see the entire day (the original video only has 5,500 views)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEvpW...

As I mentioned in the video, below is the link to my secondary channel. From time to time it will be used for vlogs and other various content that I don't wish to post here on the main channel. I haven't uploaded there recently, but plan to soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QihKI...

My 3rd channel "Mind Traveler" is for a very specific purpose. It will be uncensored content where I discuss philosiphy, theology and other various topics and concepts "anything goes"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtFdd...