1. Have a great weekend!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Gold and Silver finish the week down
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 4/29/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1268.30-- DOWN 20.80 Silver $17.19-- down 61 Oil $49.33-- down 0.29 USD $98.89 -- down 0.99

Millions of Ancient Gold Mines?

Discussion in 'Library and Editorials' started by Charlie Prime, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime Banned

Nobody really knows what these millions of stone structures in Africa were for.

Floatation tanks for gold extraction?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
    Goldhedge, Ebie, Cigarlover and 2 others like this.
  2. Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime Banned

3. skyvike

skyvike Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

"Lost Tablets of Enki"

Explains everything.

Buffalo and Cigarlover like this.
  4. Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime Banned

Which Sumerian scriptures are you talking about?

5. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    I'm a firm believer in a previous civilization that operated at a high technical level, at least 10,000 years ago, however, I am not yet convinced it was "aliens". It is one possibility, however.

Most of the evidence for "aliens" rides on how ancient texts are translated and interpreted. There is some "trust" needed in the presenter of the viewpoint, which causes me to hesitate.

I read Tellinger's first book, "Slave Species of God", which is a derivative work. It was "ok" but just that. He appears to me to be a self-promoter, he was a rock singer in the 1980's and a sometime actor. While reading his book I felt like he stumbled onto this area of interest and jumped into it without having anything really new to add, he just embellished other people's work. That doesn't invalidate the premise, it just colors my impression of anything he promotes.

Southern Africa as a site for ancient prehistorical gold mining is, I thought anyway, a well established fact.

There is just something about gold, from the earliest times Man has gone to extremes to get it. It is almost like it is written in our DNA.

6. Buck

Buck Fabian Society Gold Chaser

Ancient Aliens

Yeah, they were so technically advanced, a long time ago, that they had humans build stone structures for them. The aliens actually operated the laser stone cutting tools and moved the rocks for them, Alien OSHA required this, and the humans got to stand back and watchxxx31

Ancient Aliens -
    Nothing but another Religion

Now to make Illegal Aliens the bad guys

7. Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime Banned

What makes you think Aliens built the millions of stone structures all over the world?

8. Buck

What?

You've never watched any of the series Ancient Aliens?

Aliens built it all...at least until recorded history began, then they must have left the planet by that time, wiped peoples memories and cleaned all their tools up behind themselves

Oh, it's great (sarc)

9. Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime Banned

Ah. You are talking about some retarded Mainstream Media teevee show.

I don't watch television, so I didn't get it. Sorry.

10. skyvike

I don't know what the Sumerians called it but I was given an amateur translation of a cuneiform tablet which had been tranlsated by "a friend of a friend."

I later discovered that "The Lost Book of Enki" (sorry I got the title wrong) by Secharia Sitchin was a translation of the same tablet.

Very much worth reading. Connects the dots on a lot of history.

11. skyvike

One thing that supports the "ancient alien" theory for me (besides the Enki Tablets) is the evidence that the Sumerians knew about Pluto. Their pictures of the heavenly bodies include Pluto as do their documents.

Now our so-called "modern" technology wasn't able to discover this planet until the 1920's (1927 I think it was).

I find it really difficult to believe that a huge ultra-modern civilization grew up on our planet of its own accord and then was taken completely by surprise by "the flood" yet all these thousands of years later, we have still not discovered any real evidence that they possessed the technology "see" this little rock in the heavens.

It's much more plausible to me that someone told them about the heavenly bodies.

These 14 tablets connected dots on biblical stories, Sumerian stories, the Greek Pantheon, etc...

Makes more sense to me than most of the stuff I "learned" as a kid.

JMHO

REO 54 and gringott like this.
  12. Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime Banned

Sitchen wildly mistranslated the texts for the purpose of relieving old hippies of their shekels.

On this point, Mark Passio needs to do more research.

This Christian researcher Dr. Mike Heiser has a whole website about it that I found compelling: http://sitchiniswrong.com

That being said, Heiser ignores a lot of archaeological evidence from people like Mike Cremo and Klaus Dona.

http://www.mcremo.com

https://www.google.com/search?q=klaus+dona

gringott likes this.
  13. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

14. gringott

N/A
    To be clear, I'm not "ruling out" the alien theories, I just have come to believe the simplest answer is the best - we had something going on, and something destroyed it, leaving us with the fragments, myths and stories we are all trying to piece together. Just look at what happens to "our" civilization if we abandon a developed area - within 100 years, left on it's own, it is almost completely wiped out by mother nature. Dang, I ignore my garden and yard for a week and it already starts.

REO 54 likes this.
  15. Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime Banned

Lately I've been studying this guy Edmund Marriage.

His thesis is that the millions of ancient stone structures are bomb shelters to protect from asteroid showers that occur every 10,000 years when the solar system moves above or below the plane of the Milky Way.

He contends the Nephalim/Watchers/Aryans are survivors of that cyclical cataclysm who travelled the world re-introducing agriculture to surviving tribes of hunter-gatherers. These people later became the white gods of the Hindus, Mayans, Hebrews, Druids, et al. (Plus, Jesus was chillin in England! :) )

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=edmund+marriage

I'm trying to integrate this with Randall Carlson's "cycles of catastrophe" stuff. I have corresponded with him. Cool guy.

http://sacredgeometryinternational.com

Nobody has the whole picture, but it's coming together faster than ever before.

REO 54, Cigarlover and gringott like this.
  16. skyvike

I find the "wildly mistranslated" statement a bit difficult to swallow given that an independent translation I have, and know to be done independent of Sitchin, was very, very close to the same.

I wouldn't call it "word for word" but it's the next thing to it.

17. gringott

N/A
    When I visited / went into the three big pyramids in Egypt back in the early 1980's, after having read a lot of theories about them, my immediate impression was that they were shelters of some kind. My thought process - stable base, can't be tipped over, great shape for withstanding sandstorms - hurricane force winds - waves crashing against them, you name it. Second thought was that the big blocks it is made out of is a type of concrete poured into forms on the spot. Explains the close fit, no need for some crazy way to get giant blocks up ramps, or move them. Concrete can be carried in buckets or straw baskets. Then just cover it with a layer of smooth, worked, well fitted stone, which they did. Space aliens not needed.

earplugs and Charlie Prime like this.
  18. SQUEXX

SQUEXX Banned

I think it was the Jews, or worse, Jew Aliens!!!!!!!!
    xxx10

19. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    Curious subject. I like the alien shows. I especially liked the pyramid code? It is a five part from Netflix or is on Netflix. A anyway it sported new to me ideas. Liked the first four but the last one the one on time, yeah I think they were in a concept even they did not understand, time.

Oh, there is a short series documentary on how they mostly decoded the Maya glyphs. That one is very educational.

Back to aliens though, some docs aka PhD' s are putting those pyramids as starting date at thirty four thousand years ago. But hey who knows, really.

Oh and the pyramid code thingy? They show some glyphs that resemble, well look exactly like a helicopter and another of a jet. Seems a face stone took a tunnel and it had been covering those.

searcher likes this.
  20. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

Simple theories are the best theories but, for me, there are too many problems with the idea that ancient man did some of the things that were accomplished unassisted. Too many things were known that couldn't have been known without advanced technology or someone with advanced technology providing information.

searcher likes this.
  21. Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime Banned

This is why I like the 'Bomb Shelter' thesis.

It explains why there are thousands and thousands of small structures all over New England and the British Isles which are constructed with huge slabs of rock, way more heavy duty than a house needs need to be, and smaller than a house needs to be.

It explains why these structures are all aligned to important astrological points.

It explains why 'Native Americas' built all these stupid, giant mounds. There's one down the road from me.

gringott likes this.
  22. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Watched the video.

Interesting information.

I recommend it to history buffs.

Charlie Prime likes this.
  23. Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime Banned

Ahh. I got that impression from watching his lectures. Thanks.

He seems to sometimes add more 'sizzle' to his content than it deserves, like with the 'orbs' and 'giants' stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I luvs me some giant Neffaleems, but people like Tellinger sometimes take it a bit far.

I've been following Electric Universe because it allows for variable gravity, which allows for giants, and explains why dinosaurs would be mechanically impossible up under current gravity.

gringott likes this.
  24. Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime Banned

You are right. That was a mischaracterization. "Takes Liberties" would be more fair.

REO 54 likes this.
  25. gringott

N/A
    Like anything translated from one language to another, it's open to interpretation. One translator may give it one slant, and the next another, even between say German and English. Just think how difficult it must be to translate a dead language that was totally unknown.

Charlie Prime and REO 54 like this.
  26. Eyebone

Eyebone Midas Member Midas Member

White people built that crap then moved north as the ice receded.

27. Eyebone

Eyebone Midas Member Midas Member

White people built that crap then moved back north as the ice receded.

28. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

:5126:From the little bit that I understand, I'm convinced that this isn't the first time civilization has peaked. I believe it got pretty high in the past and then something happened.

29. Buck

Why do so many people today think that the people of the past were all stupid?

No technology in the past?
    LOLOLOLOLOL

Turn the power out and most here would no longer have any "technology"
    LOLOLOL

As if rocks weren't "technology", nor fire, nor physically changing rock into iron, copper, etc...

No "technology"?

Many seem to have no issues believing in stupid civilizations in the past yet themselves believe in "beings from out of this world"

Faith, that's what I call Faith

Don't watch TV? Don't read too much except forums?

Aliens dude, they're real, my grandpa's best friends closest uncle's nephew once saw one, and it was red

LOLOLOL

In the mean time, I'll be waiting for our "technology" to prove that there ARE aliens. It should be able to do that? Right? I mean, after all, we ARE Smart? and "we" built it

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

gringott likes this.
  30. Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime Banned

Because Socrates didn't have no iPhone 6 for jerking off to T-girls in his Step-mom's bathroom.

gringott likes this.
  31. gringott

N/A
    If you did a search and replace on "Ancient Aliens" replacing it with "Ancient Catastrophe Survivors" the show would be much better in my opinion.
    There may very well be aliens, who knows, maybe they have visited here, but they are not needed to explain the past.

Cigarlover likes this.
  32. Cigarlover

Cigarlover Gold Member Gold Chaser

I've seen several of his videos now and find some of the info very interesting. He is a bit of a self promoter but I guess he has to be.
    I do find all the structures interesting and the stone that rings like a bell is also very cool. Saw that in another video. I think he makes some claims that I dont really buy into with the evidence presented but like all independent researchers, he has a theory and goes with it until it proves to be wrong.

I agree with others here that man kinds history isnt what we learned in school. Its obvious it goes way back. Much of it was probably wiped out by the floods that were probably caused by the melting glaciers. I think between, time, glaciers, plate tectonics and volcanoes, evidence going back beyond 10k years gets wiped pretty easily on our planet.
    If we look at recent history (Recent being within the last 10k years) we cant really explain the pyramids around the world. Hundreds of them in Egypt and China alone. When you see the pics and videos of people standing next to the great pyramid you really get a sense of the size of it and it is amazing. Then we have the temple of man, built over a 500 year period, twice as long a time period as the US has even been around, and at that point you have to begin to realize that whatever civilization built it had their shit together in order to survive for that time period let alone create something as intricate as that place. Maybe someday we will advance to the point where we actually understand what the pyramids were built for.

Charlie Prime and gringott like this.
  33. gringott

N/A
    I suspect we can all agree we are being lied to and have been lied to about our history as humans.

34. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

No doubt...the question is why. Many years ago I took most scientists at their word, trusting in the objectivity of scientific methodology, but there are too many inconsistencies to ignore. Too many scientists that behave like religious zealots. At this point I pretty much just tune out any scientist that bases his/her theories on the concept that humankind cannot be older than the last ice age.

Charlie Prime, REO 54 and gringott like this.
  35. gringott

N/A
    Many archeology careers have been ruined if they make a big point or publish discoveries or evidence that the approved story / timeline is wrong.

Cigarlover likes this.
  36. Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime Banned

Because: "Those who control the past control the future".

This is why Pol Pot wiped the slate clean in Year Zero by killing all the educated people in Cambodia. This is why the Soviets air-brushed people out of photographs. This is why Common Core standards were established by the U.N. for history textbooks in public schools.

The historical narrative they desire goes like this:

* Nothing exploded into something during the Big Bang.

* After billions of years, some lucky goo developed into a unit of animated chemicals called Monkeys.

* These monkeys live short, meaningless, brutal lives until Abraham and Noah saved us with agriculture 5,000 years ago.

* In the late 19th century the monkeys finally shed their religious stupidity and developed Scientific Socialism.

* This awesome scientifical progress can only continue if we let the experts in the Global Government manage our lives for the good of all by sending them our shekels.

Anything which contradicts this Narrative...

(Electric Universe, ancient technology, awareness of Bolshevik genocides, non-Abrahamic spirituality, natural remedies, Liberty)

...must be ruthlessly ridiculed in the Mainstream Media to frighten the cattle away from it with threats of what cattle fear most, social ostracism.

It works great. Witness all the terrified sheep on this very forum.

37. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Architect
    Those of us that question the 'experts' are deemed conspiracy theorists and shunned. The number of conspiracy theorists are growing more every day

38. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Architect
    Precisely!!!!

Charlie Prime likes this.