1. 'ole yellers statement lays a big 'ole goose egg, more of the same, chatter, chatter continues to discredit the .fed
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Fed day, Gold is moving up going into the release, up 3.5 to 1324, while Silver is up 11 to 18.60. Crude is pulling back and down 28 to 47.05 while the USD awaits news and down 11 to 94.62
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 8/27/16 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1322.60 DOWN 19.60-- Silver $18.65 DOWN 66-- Oil $47.64 DOWN 1.47--- USD $95.54 up 106 tics-- Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE $1392.14(1), SAE $21.84 (20)
  4. Added Heartland Precious Metals out of OK and LA to the map, Added Texas Precious Metals, and Added Provident Metals.

Mothers forced to sell their children :human toll of Greece's Euro meltdown

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by javierruizleon, May 12, 2012.

1. javierruizleon

javierruizleon Seeker Seeker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...-sell-children--human-toll-Euro-meltdown.html

2. Avalon

Avalon Lawn Protected by Guns Of Avalon Gold Chaser

healthcare
    this must be the new Greece. The same selfishness that infected the rest of the world is now there too. In my parents generation other family members would beg, bowwow, and and cram three families into a small house before they allowed the children to be taken to an orphanage or home.
    If the welfare benefits ever stop here we will be faced with mass abandonment of children too.

3. Dude

Dude Midas Member Midas Member

Danger, danger, pastry chef Will Robinson. You nearly slipped on that pat of butter.

4. lightcycler

lightcycler Silver Member Silver Miner

Sure does show the gutless wonders that inhabit this planet. There is no way in He double hockey sticks that my baby gets taken care of by anybody else unless my wife and I are dead.

5. Unclad Lad

Unclad Lad Rhodium Imam Gold Chaser

Keeping those damn kids off my lawn!
    The article has me confused: I see a woman who had to put her children into an orphanage. That's bad, but how is that selling them? Because I only know of one reason a child is sold or bought...

6. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    knifes are sharp! :afraid: