1. Stocks soar, Metals get hammered
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Monday morning takedown. Gold is down 12.8 to 1243 while Silver is down 17 to 1647. Crude is up 20 to 4321. The USD is up 15 to 97.09
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Nobody F***s with the DMV

Discussion in 'Beginner's Forum' started by Goldhedge, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Nobody F***s with the DMV

The government is using your driver's license to play Big Brother.

By Simson L. Garfinkel

Driving is a privilege, not a right. But it's a privilege that has become a virtual necessity. For many Americans, a driver's license is a also license to earn a living, see friends, go shopping, and get away from it all on the weekends. Take away that card, and people will do almost anything to get it back. They'll even pay their parking tickets.

"Suspension of a driver's license is more effective than a court order" for getting money out of people, says David Lewis, Deputy Registrar of the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles. In Massachusetts, you can't renew your driver's license if you have outstanding parking tickets, unpaid moving violations, or if you owe excise tax on your automobile.

"It's the most effective thing that you can do without throwing them in jail," says Peter Nunnenkamp, manager of driver programs at Oregon's Driver and Motor Vehicle Services. "And it's fairly cost effective." In fact, it's so effective that Oregon has 109 different offenses that can result in the temporary suspension of a driver's license; 50 of them have nothing at all to do with driving.

"Most law abiding people take it very seriously. They pay their fines and pay their reinstatement fee," says Julie Clark, deputy director of Wisconsin's Bureau of Driver Services. In Wisconsin, you can lose your driver's license if you forget to pay your library fines, don't shovel the snow off your sidewalk, or don't trim a tree that overhangs a neighbor's property.

Read the rest of copyright story here:

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/2.02/dmv_pr.html

2. anotherdave

anotherdave Banned

The DL is prima facie evidence that you are subject to the jurisdiction. You cannot get a drivers license without first showing a Social Security account.

3. TnAndy

TnAndy retired guy Platinum Bling

There are a WHOLE lot of folks around here driving without one.

4. GOLDZILLA

GOLDZILLA Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus Midas Member

Alot of guys in the military get themselves deployed purposely when they lose their dl, so they can still drive in other countries.

5. anotherdave

anotherdave Banned

Watch yer language! "Driving" is a state-controlled privilege. You MUST have a DL to drive!

6. Goldhedge

Tech
    From a fellow traveller posted for your perusal and education on legal matters.

Not to be construed as 'legal' advice. DYODD

Things you need to know when stopped by a Law Enforcement Agent

How to drive without being harassed by “the man”. First thing is to start a recording of the stop, film the cop using his emergency lights to stop you.Try to pull over in a parking lot or private property, they will be unable to tow your car, (legally) they’ll need permission from the owner of the property. Put on your hazard lights and signal to the agent with your arm, seeking a better spot to park. You have the right to record any interaction with a public official and notify them you are recordingthe interaction and will be on record. Agent may state this is Wire-tapping, it is not since you gave him a warning that you are recording the encounter. Occasionally during the whole process say “For the record, I am doing this under protest and duress.”

-For the record Officer, I am recording this stop for my safety?

When recording the agent try using a cell phone that is uploading simultaneously (steaming) so the footage can’t be deleted from the phone and there is an instant on-line record. Also have the phone locked with a password. This keeps the agents from deleting footage. I also suggest having a second recording device such as a pen recorder to capture the sound. The agent may take your phone but having a second recording device prevents a one sided argument in court.

-Who are you? Agents must identify themselves.

You don’t have to answer any questions unless you’re under arrest with a sworn statement of an injured party and/or the agents have first hand knowledge you’ve broken the law (statutes are not laws). Make the agent answer your questions before even considering answering any of theirs.

-Can I see some identification?

-Can I have a business card for my records?

After being stopped by use of the emergency lighting system from a cop.

-What is the emergency and how can I help you?

Agents who use the emergency lights to make traffic stops are using them illegally and can only be used during an emergency (a person and/or their property are in immediate danger). The agent creates an emergency by using the lights and this constitutes fraud; creating an emergency where there is none.

After being stopped and no lights were used.

-What seems to be the problem and how can I assist?

-Am I under arrest?

If you are not under arrest then you are free to leave.

-Am I free to leave?

Custodial arrest- when you no longer feel free to leave on you own validity. Black's Law Dictionary: Detention: defined as, "the act of keeping back or withholding, by design, a person." This is where you can keep repeating the last two question over and over. If you’re not under arrest then you are free to go. Keep repeating until agent answers. Detaining is a form of arrest. You want the arrest to show on the record.

-Is this incident being recorded?

-Is your dash cam activated?

Try and stay in view of the officer’s dash cam and always keep your camera on during the whole stop.

If agent asks for “your papers” (registration, license, and proof of insurance etc.)

-Are you willing to claim, under full commercial liability, that I have an obligation to have such items in order to exercise my common law right to travel, unmolested and unhindered, (which has been proven by court precedence including the United States Supreme Court and many state Supreme Courts.)

Agent is depriving you of your rights by pulling you over and trying to gain jurisdiction. They will use tricks and tactics to gain jurisdiction, anyway possible. Remind them they are on record for full commercial liability and their surety bond (all public service officers must be bonded) is open for collection under commercial liability. If they have no bond = no more job. If someone collects on a public servicemen’s bond, they become a liability and it becomes harder to find someone to bond them afterwards, possibly ending their career. This may not always work because even this part of the system is being corrupted. Officers are being bonded by their own county/state, not an indiscriminate third party.

-For the record, I am NOT engaged in any transportation or commercial use of the highways and byways in any shape, way, or form.

No license is need for non-commercial travel. When engaged in commerce a license is required (taxi service, transportation of goods, carrier, etc). Agent will notify you “you’re driving a motor vehicle…under (state) jurisdiction, blah blah.” You are not “driving”, driving is a commercial activity. You are traveling. You are not in a “motor vehicle”, “vehicle”, etc. or any commercially regulated vehicles. You are traveling in a car, conveyance, automobile, etc. (non commercial ways of locomotion). Always look up the legal definitions of words, the meaning will surprise you. This is one of the major ways they trick people.

-I explicitly do not consent to being stopped for any reason or for any other purpose unless you can show a violation of law that apply to me.

Statutes, acts, and regulations are not law and only are applicable to those who willingly contract themselves into the corporate jurisdiction. All cities and towns have incorporated thereby becoming a corporation. A corporate entity is about making money. Statutes are corporate by-laws only applicable to those who work for the entity or are contracted under its jurisdiction. Jurisdiction is gained by lowering your status to that of a corporation or you are employed by the state, federal government, city, etc. They will try and get jurisdiction any way possible. Your ignorance is their power.

-Further procedures while engaged in a warrantless traffic stop will open you to commercial liability and prosecution in a court of law.

Law enforcement agents are not immune and can be personally and commercially held accountable. They will be hung by the words they speak (on record) and the ‘laws’ they illegally enforce. It is your job to research which laws you want to use against the agent.

If any Officer asks for license or registration.

-I told you I was not driving commercially, I am traveling. For you to ask for my license and registration you have made a legal determination that I am engaged in a commercial activity, a legal determination is a legal process reserved for judges/magistrates, this opens you up to even more commercial liability and while engaged in a warrantless traffic stop and illegally arresting me (detaining is a form of arrest).

-For the record: I believe I am in custodial arrest due to the cause of me being unable to leave on my own validity,

-Is any of that information you need (license, registration I.D. etc) used to further charge me or prosecute me in a court of law.

You have the 5th Amendment Right to refuse to incriminate yourself; this includes any questioning by police officials or papers, I.D.’s, information you give to the officer. Never talk to a cop, there is no such thing as “off the record” when dealing with an officer.

When they asks for I.D.

-What is the purpose of this interrogation?

-I am not under any lawful obligation to answer any of your questions.

You are under no obligation to answer any questions that incriminate or can be used against you in a court of law.

-Is any of that information you need (license, registration I.D. etc) used to further charge me or prosecute me in a court of law.

If agent misstates law and says you need to have an I.D. and have to show it. You don’t need to show I.D. unless you’ve broken the law. No matter what they say, you have rights.

-Agent is intentionally and knowingly misstating a law and abusing the authority of his office.

Tickets are not summons to appear. Summons are a judicial process and no cop has the authority to issue one, due to the fact he is apart of the executive branch.

Once a citation/ticket is given to you.

- “what if I don’t want to sign this” or “I don’t wish to contract with you”, or just refuse to sign the citation.

If agent says you have to sign or agent will bring you to jail. Agent is coercing a signature. An illegal procedure that uses threats, force or threats of force to get signature.Always sign a ticket or any court documents with you wish to be excluded from court with “Without prejudice”, or“U.C.C. 1-308” above your signature, this allows you to remedy the situation later by reserving your rights under uniform commercial codes. You can also sign it with “u.d.”, “Under duress”, “under protest & duress”, etc. above your signature.

If you are arrested, an agent has no legal authority to incarcerate you.

The agent must bring you in front of a magistrate or judge in a reasonable amount of time before locking up a person. Only judges can order a person to jail, otherwise its technically “kidnapping”.

Demand that you see a court official immediately to see the validity of the agent’s claims against your person. It’s best to have a prewritten Habeas Corpus filled out and ready to file when you get locked up. Research what statutes (statutes are their rules they have to follow, not you) to include for the habeas corpus, definition of kidnapping (arrests match exactly what they are doing when they bring you to jail with out seeing a judicial officer first), extortion (is what a bond is considered especially when you haven’t been charged with a crime but are to pay to be freed from jail), conspiracy (all the agents involved from arrest to trial), racketeering, etc. You want it to say since you have been illegally detained, you are filing a counter suit against all parties involved, including the judges, agents, officers, clerks (if they don’t accept the writ), and any one else involved.

Scare the fuck out of them, they are operating illegally and they know it. Be their worst nightmare; an educated sui juris individual.

This exact tactic was used by a lawyer in Texas to free random people from jail. He would show up and ask “hey, you want to get out of here”. He was using the blatant lack of proper protocol and illegal procedures to sue the county and free people. He did this so well that the county eventually changed back into their original arrest procedure and started to actually follow their own laws. A real victory for justice, even though it was only a local one, it does prove that the system can be beat and changed if enough know how to hold them accountable for their actions.

without prejudice:
    Without abandonment of a claim, privilege, or right, and without implying an admission of liability.(1) When used in a document or letter, without prejudice means that what follows (a) cannot be used as evidence in a court case, (b) cannot be taken as the signatory's last word on the subject matter, and (c) cannot be used as a precedent. Contents of such documents normally cannot be disclosed to the courts but, when a party proposes to settle a dispute out-of-court, it is the genuineness of the effort that determines whether the proposal can disclosed or not, and not whether the words without prejudice were used.(2) When a court case is dismissed, or a court order is issued without prejudice, it means that a new case may be brought or a new order issued on the same basis as the dismissed case or the original order. See also with prejudice.

When you sign the ticket with “without prejudice” above your signature, this makes the ticket unable to be used against you in a court of law. Never write this on documents you want to be presented in court.

-Never accept responsibility for your strawman, you are the agent for your straw man.

“JOHN DOE” is the strawman aka corporate entity, fictitious entity, etc. LOOK at all your government papers (Driver’s License, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, Summons, Tax Forms, Marriage Certificate, and Any Government Papers) its in all capital letters. This is known as Capitis Diminutio Maxima. This was a term used in Roman trials referring to the extinguishing, either in whole or in part, of a person’s former legal capacity. There are three changes of state or condition attended with different consequences, maxima, media and minima. “JOHN DOE” This is a corporate entity/trust created with your name.

“John:Doe” is the natural person, written in proper English. Born with no name and Sovereign, ruled by his own conscience. The natural person has a family name with a conception date, not a birth date.Admiralty Maritime Law is used in all courts, and can only be used on corporate entities. As a natural person you have to lower your self to the status of a corporate in order to be tried and convicted in there jurisdiction. This is done by your representing the entity in court with the same name as you, they are calling on the corporate entity and then you stand in its place. This action gives the court the jurisdiction since you agreed to be the straw-man.

It’s all about JURISDICTION; do not consent to being in their jurisdiction. Do this in a court of record, not all courts are. If you plead in court (guilty, not guilty, no contest) you give them jurisdiction. Always ask first for a common law court. Before anything Claim Common Law Jurisdiction (only for plaintiffs, so you must file a counter-claim) Your name will be called, you then stand up and before crossing the barrier say “For the record, your Honor, by me crossing this threshold, I explicitly reserve all my rights under common law jurisdiction, and my reserved rights can only be taken with explicit written consent from here on out. ”Then immediately express your jurisdiction “I Claim common-law jurisdiction on all matters against me, the natural person. ”Since the judge can’t deny your rights, say “Since I hear no objections, may we proceed.

”Then when asked to plead say “I do not consent and waive the ‘benefits”. If you feel the need to express yourself more say “I do not consent to your jurisdiction, I do not consent to representing a corporate entity with the same name as I, nor I do not consent to any legal determinations made against me, I do not consent to contracting with this court, I do not recognize this court to have any authority over a sovereign man.

”The Constitution in Article I, Sect. 10, clause 1- gives us the unlimited right to contract as long as we do not infringe on the life, liberty, or property of someone else. If judge ignores you and makes a plea on your behalf immediately object. “I object your honor, making a plea is something only I or my personally assigned lawyer/agent can enter into the court. Since you are a judge, entering a plea on my behalf would constitute practicing law from the bench, an unlawful procedure making the plea invalid.

”Make sure the court rejects the judge’s plea on record. When the judge is there first, you are seeking remedy. You need to establish standing by your claim. The judge may leave and return; the court then becomes pure admiralty court. Then you need ‘cure and maintenance’ or ‘maximum cure and maintenance.

’Repeat the first steps. “I do not consent and waive the benefits.”, then reclaim your status.When ever possible make a motion to dismiss and state for the record when you do so. “For the record your Honor, I ask that you dismiss all charges against me with prejudice”. Dismissing “with prejudice” prevents future charges from being brought against you regarding similar matters of law.

This is not bullet proof and standing for your rights means being willing to go to jail, the system is corrupted and knowing how to hold them accountable is the beginning to changing the system. Some believe the system is beyond repair, this may be true, but it’s not beyond real justice. If people started realizing their power the system will change. You need to study; there are many ways to weave through the system.

Tacit = expressed or carried on without word or speech, implied or indicated (as by an act or by silence)

Acquiescence = Action which is not intended as a direct acceptance of a contract will nevertheless stand as such as it implies recognition of the terms of the contract the act or condition of acquiescing or giving tacit assent; agreement or consent by silence or without objection; compliance (usually followed by to or in): 2. Law-such neglect to take legal proceedings for such a long time as to imply the abandonment of a right.

Tacit acquiescence is used by law enforcement as a way to put you under their jurisdiction. That’s why you have the right to remain silent. Being silent, you acquiescence to what ever they are saying and giving them jurisdiction. When asked “do you under stand your rights”, always say “NO”. They will say something else and just say “I don’t understand nor do I stand under your jurisdiction”.

Person n. 1) a human being. 2) a corporation treated as having the rights and obligations of a person. Counties and cities can be treated as a person in the same manner as a corporation. However, corporations, counties and cities cannot have the emotions of humans such as malice, and therefore are not liable for punitive damages.

PERSON. This word is applied to men, women and children, who are called natural persons. In law, man and person are not exactly synonymous terms. Any human being is a man, whether he be a member of society or not, whatever may be the rank he holds, or whatever may be his age, sex, etc. A person is a man considered according to the rank he holds in society, with all the rights to which the place he holds entitles him, and the duties which it imposes. 1 Bouv. Inst. n. 137.

2. It is also used to denote a corporation which is an artificial person. 1 Bl. Com. 123; 4 Bing. 669; C. 33 Eng. C. L R. 488; Woodes. Lect. 116; Bac. Us. 57; 1 Mod. 164.

3. But when the word "Persons" is spoken of in legislative acts, natural persons will be intended, unless something appear in the context to show that it applies to artificial persons. 1 Scam. R. 178.

4. Natural persons are divided into males, or men; and females or women. Men are capable of all kinds of engagements and functions, unless by reasons applying to particular individuals. Women cannot be appointed to any public office, nor perform any civil functions, except those which the law specially declares them capable of exercising. Civ. Code of Louis. art. 25.

5. They are also sometimes divided into free persons and slaves. Freemen are those who have preserved their natural liberty, that is to say, who have the right of doing what is not forbidden by the law. A slave is one who is in the power of a master to whom he belongs. Slaves are sometimes ranked not with persons but things. But sometimes they are considered as persons for example, a negro is in contemplation of law a person, so as to be capable of committing a riot in conjunction with white men. 1 Bay, 358. Vide Man.

6. Persons are also divided into citizens, (q.v.) and aliens, (q.v.) when viewed with regard to their political rights. When they are considered in relation to their civil rights, they are living or civilly dead; vide Civil Death; outlaws; and infamous persons.

7. Persons are divided into legitimates and bastards, when examined as to their rights by birth. 8. When viewed in their domestic relations, they are divided into parents and children; husbands and wives; guardians and wards; and masters and servants son, as it is understood in law, see 1 Toull. n. 168; 1 Bouv. Inst. n. 1890, note. (A Law Dictionary, Adapted to the Constitution and Laws of the United States. By John Bouvier. Published 1856.)

Human being- see Monster. (Law Dictionary with Pronunciations by James A. Ballentine, 1948 edition)

Monster- A human being by birth, but in some part resembling a lower animal. “A monster…hath no inheritable blood, and cannot be heir to any land, albeit it be brought forth in marriage; but, although it hath deformity in any part of its body, yet if it hath human shape, it may be heir.” 2 Bl. Comm. 246. (Law Dictionary with Pronunciations by James A. Ballentine, 1948 edition)

“Sui Juris” 1. one who has all the rights to which a freemen is entitled; one who is not under the power of another, as a slave, a minor, and the like. 2. Lat Of his own right; possessing full social and civil rights; not under any legal disability, or the power of another, or guardianship. Having capacity to manage one’s own affairs; not under legal disability to act for one’s self. (2. Black’s Law Dictionary 2nd Edition Online)

Signing ‘sui juris’ next to your name prevents the courts from appointing a licensed attorney to you, on your behalf. A licensed attorney first duty is to the court and public, then the client (*C.J.S. Vol.7,Sec.4)

*Corpus Juris Secundum, Volume 7, Sub-Section 4 (attorney and client)- His first duty is to the courts and the public, not to the client, and wherever the duties to his client conflict with those he owes as an officer of the court in the administration of justice, the former must yield to the latter.

Corpus Juris Secundum, Volume 7, Sub-Section 2-3. Clients are also called “wards of the court” in regard to their relationship with their attorneys.

§30 1 105.
    Guardian defined. (Oklahoma Statutes Title 30)A guardian is a person appointed by the court to take care of the person or property of another. R.L. 1910, § 3321. Amended by Laws 1988, c. 329, § 5, eff. Dec. 1,-§30 1 106.

Guardians ad litem excluded. (Oklahoma Statutes Title 30)The term "guardian" includes persons appointed as general and limited guardians of the person, general and limited guardians of property, and special guardians, but does not include persons appointed as guardians ad litem.Added by Laws 1988, c. 329, § 6, eff. Dec. 1, 1988. Amended by Laws

“Wards of Court”. Infants and persons of unsound mind placed by the court under the care of a guardian. Davis’ Committee v. Loney, 290. Ky. 644, 162 S.W. 2d 189, 190.
    Their rights must be guarded jealously. Montgomery v. Erie R. Co., C.C.A.N.J., 97 F. 2d 289, 292

Ward defined. (Oklahoma Statutes Title 30)A person over whom a guardian is appointed and a person over whose property a guardian or conservator is appointed is called a ward. R.L. 1910, § 3322. Amended by Laws 1988, c. 329, § 7, eff. Dec. 1,

YOUTUBE- search “admiralty maritime law and the sovereign”, “the truth about your birth certificate”, redressright.org, slavery by consent, America: from freedom to fascism, Thrive movie, zeitgeist movie,GOOGLE- search -affidavit of truth, right to travel, sovereign rights, declaration of rights, 14th amendment slavery, illegally ratified amendments, declaration of sovereignty, I do not consent and waive the benefits, etc.

If you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you. Benjamin Franklin

Ragnarok, GOLDZILLA, REO 54 and 2 others like this.
  7. bb28

bb28 Silver Member Silver Miner

You could just buy a cheap POS car for $700 and if the law takes it go and buy another one. That was until recently the MO for the immigrationally challenged in California.

bb

8. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    Here in Kentucky too. The "undocumented" buy junks, no DL, no insurance. They kill you driving DUI and walk away.

9. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer
    Oh, please, isn't that a generalization that has nothing to do with the point of the thread?

Any such personal experience may be valid for such scumballs, but it isn't the rule for folks who know that a DL, REGISTRATION, and INSURANCE is only written in law for VEHICLES engaging in COMMERCE...

10. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

The term “motor vehicle” means every description of carriage or other
    contrivance propelled or drawn by mechanical power and used for commercial purposes on the highways in the transportation of passengers, passengers and property, or property or cargo.

"Highways are for the use of the traveling public, and all have the right to use them in a
    reasonable and proper manner; the use thereof is an inalienable right
    of every citizen."
    Escobedo v. State 35 C2d 870 in 8 Cal Jur 3d p.27

The use of the automobile as a necessary adjunct to the earning of a livelihood in modern life requires us in the interest of realism to conclude that the RIGHT to use an automobile on the public highways partakes of the of a liberty within the meaning of the Constitutional guarantees.
    ..."

Berberian v. Lussier (1958) 139 A2d 869, 872 "The RIGHT of the citizen to DRIVE on the public street with freedom from police interference, unless he is engaged in suspicious conduct associated in some manner with criminality is a FUNDAMENTAL CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT which must be protected by the courts."

People v. Horton 14 Cal. App. 3rd 667 (1971) “A “US Citizen” upon leaving the District of Columbia becomes involved in “interstate commerce”, as a “resident” does not have the common-law right to travel, of a Citizen of one of the several states.”

Hendrick v. Maryland S.C. Reporter’s Rd. 610-625. (1914) "One who DRIVES an
    automobile is an operator within meaning of the Motor Vehicle Act."

Pontius v. McClean 113 CA 452 "The word 'operator' shall not include any person who solely transports his own property and who transports no persons or property for hire or compensation." Statutes at Large California Chapter 412 p.833 "The right of a citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, by horse-drawn carriage, wagon, or automobile is not a mere privilege which may be permitted or prohibited at will, but a common right which he has under his right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

arminius, Ragnarok and TAEZZAR like this.
  11. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

dave, that is NOW only half the story. Federal law now requires that you must also present a birth certificate (certified) & proof of legal residency in your state.
    My D/L has been expired for 3 months because I am so F****G mad I can't go in there yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :realmad:

A "Right to travel" friend advised me to get in there & get mine, because of what I drive.
    He says, in my position, not to screw with them & that pisses me off even more !!!!!!!

TRYNEIN, my Thanks button in out of order, so thanks for your post.
    We have similar laws in Oregon that are being ignored, but the "illegal" legal system makes it near impossible to win.

12. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

All states have similar laws, you just have to go find where they hid them

Since 1935, Washington has mandated that all the state governments standardize their state rules, procedures and statutes.
    References given here use the [various states] code, however there are equivalent sections in each of the other state rule books from which to derive similar authority

TAEZZAR likes this.
  13. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

michael59 likes this.
  14. Goldhedge

Tech
    Screen Shot 2015-01-09 at 8.32.40 PM.jpg