1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

pay bills with YOUR social security fund

Discussion in 'Real Estate & Other Investments' started by 97guns, Jul 13, 2017.

1. 97guns

97guns Gold Member Gold Chaser

RETIRED

2. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Silver stacker
    ...what?

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  3. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    I have heard about a 'secret' account, but personally know no one who has used it....

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  4. ErrosionOfAccord

ErrosionOfAccord #1 Global Warmer Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Energy Extraction
    I can't remember where I saw it but supposedly the Federal Reserve has claim to your birth certificate. He's claiming you can go to some FR site type in your certificate number into a routing number area and become free somehow.

Mujahideen likes this.
  5. Silver

Silver Gold Member Gold Chaser

Read the comments on youtube - pretty funny, seems they do some routing numbers jive through a bank, but it gets reversed.

Mujahideen likes this.
  6. 97guns

RETIRED
    I had $1500 post to my credit card this evening, we'll see if it sticks, if it does I will buy many oz of gold with my CC and use my secrete account to pay it off

Mujahideen likes this.
  7. 90%RealMoney

90%RealMoney Midas Member Midas Member

The Pope signed into law, something that pertains to US citizens? Yeah, okay. I think Jackson has been huffing too much paint lately. A local tax preparer was running a similar scheme. Capture your "Strawman" account, and pay off all of your bills, including mortgages. Turns out, it was an income tax scam. She was reporting taxes withheld equaling a person's total debt, and claiming that amount as a refund with IRS form 10-99 OID. And our IRS was cutting checks! Most people got hundreds of thousands of dollars. That is, until they caught up with her. She was sentenced in April to 10 years in prison, and ordered to pay the IRS over 9 million dollars. Google "10-99 OID tax scam" and you'll see how widespread this thing is/was.

8. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer
    I believe there are such accounts, but do you believe anyone smart enough to figure out the system is going to broadcast it? That might be a quick end. Whereas they could be enjoying life, with appropriate amount of paranoia. by keeping their mouths shut. We do get lots of indications and leads. But there's tons of chaff purposely put amongst that wheat, and separating it ain't easy.

TRYNEIN likes this.
  9. anywoundedduck

anywoundedduck Gold Member Gold Chaser

Data Architect, Systems Engineer, Business Owner,
    Gotta believe this is horseshit.

10. ErrosionOfAccord

ErrosionOfAccord #1 Global Warmer Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Energy Extraction
    Keep us posted please

Uglytruth and historyrepete like this.
  11. historyrepete

historyrepete Silver Member Silver Miner

Ifn he gets internet privilege tax prison

12. 97guns

RETIRED
    Had 2 more payments post to my capital one cc accounts

historyrepete likes this.
  13. Hystckndle

Hystckndle Daguerreotype Fanatic Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Slave, but a little less every day
    Clawback

( I hope not, will see....pretty cool 97, pretty cool )

14. SilverCity

SilverCity Gold Member Gold Chaser

retired aerospace
    Lessee...retired but not drawing SS? So you find a way to get payments anyway? Me not following...

SC

Hystckndle likes this.
  15. Bigjon

Bigjon Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

Just the Facts Ma’am — AGAIN….
    Posted on July 15, 2017by David Robinson
    [​IMG] Judge Anna von Reitz

You are the heir of a vast fortune, but you were never told about it.

Instead, your own employees kidnapped you to a foreign land and sold you into slavery. All your life you have worked and paid taxes and mortgages and utility bills you never owed.

The perpetrators of this scheme flourished and multiplied and grew fat from their misuse of your credit and your assets.

Billions of people have labored under their yoke. They are all owed remedy and recompense.

Now, the perps have tried to enter you and your assets into a giant worldwide bankruptcy. They have pretended not to know who you are.

They have pretended that instead of being a Priority Creditor, you are a chattel property backing their own debts.

They have offered to have “YOUR” debts — which you never owed in the first place — discharged in the giant bankruptcy.

Taking advantage of that “Treasury Direct Account” at this point leaves you listed as a bankrupt indentured servant, and it leaves them still in control, still acting as your Creditors, still siphoning off all the benefit of your labor and your land and everything else.

It’s time to change that.

There is another way to have all those debts discharged. When you “return home” to the land and soil of the state where you were born, they have to give you back your estate free and clear and fully restored.

You are the actual landlord.

You are the Priority Creditor of their bankruptcy.

You are the Paramount Security Interest Holder.

And they are disloyal, crooked employees who have drunk your wine, paid themselves your rents, and enslaved you under color of law.

So–

(1) Get the bogus debts discharged in bankruptcy using the offered “Treasury Direct Accounts” and give up your claim to your birthright and be a bankrupt indentured servant the rest of your days…… and your children after you.

(2) Or, get the bogus debts discharged AND reclaim back your land and labor and name and everything else, too. Stand up now or there will never be another chance to reclaim your birthright and force the rats to run like cockroaches in a bright light.

Your choice.

The Living Law Firm needs help to do this. We made the initial claim in behalf of the American states and people on June 29, 2017 and we are prosecuting it.

The PayPal is: avannavon@gmail.com.

The mailing address is: Anna Maria Riezinger, c/o Box 520994, Big Lake, Alaska 99652.

Just as I told you about the “M1 Prosperity Bonds” being another trick, the Treasury Direct Account is also another trick at this point, because it creates the legal presumption that you are subject to their bankruptcy and leaves you at the mercy of Secondary Creditors, when you are in fact the Priority Creditor.

Until we negotiate this and get it straightened out, boycott the Treasury Direct Account offer and tell all your friends and neighbors what it means and what is going on.

arminius and Hystckndle like this.
  16. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

REALIST NEWS - Hidden Account at the Fed tied to your social DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!
    jsnip4

Published on Sep 7, 2017

17. 90%RealMoney

If you fall for, and go through with this thing, enjoy it while it lasts. I know people who have done similar type scams. They got big checks from the Gov. They were all smiles, until the Feds caught up with them! They will shut down your entire life, and you'll be looking over your shoulder, until caught. Just a warning.

18. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    There's definitely something going on with regards to getting a birth certificate.

If I recall, the BC didn't come into common usage until after the 1933 bankruptcy of the US??

There's a reason the government 'requires' us to get one and I'm not so sure the "simple reason" given is why.

It's a slave registry IMO.

Consider 'marriage licensing'. There is NO law requiring one, yet you'll get the man on the street insisting there is. You voluntarily went down to the clerk and 'demanded' to contract with the state. Even paid money (evidence of consideration) to do it!

There's also NO law requiring one to get a SSN! Slave registry! That's why they say it's 'voluntary'.

As for the RealList video in Searcher's post above... just because you are pulled into court doesn't make it false.

The problem is that IF there is such a 'fund', most folks don't know it, nor believe it.

In court, those folks on the jury will convict out of ignorance just like they do with IRS tax cases.

Look at the Bundy situation. Deep pockets Government gone hog wild gonna convict you for exercising your rights.

They would have won had they had a jury of idiots who didn't know what the law was, or wasn't in this case.

19. 90%RealMoney

Much like the Deep State Elitists, that were exposed by the election of Trump, they will fight tooth and nail, before they give in. You are just furthering the whole slavery issue, by joining in on crap like this. Now they really got you. I will say however, that crime DOES pay. The people I know who got involved in a scam like this, received hundreds of thousands of dollars by check, from the US Treasury. The ones who cooperated as soon as the Feds contacted them, were able to settle out, for less than they received originally. The ones who fought every inch of the way, got prison sentences!

Goldhedge likes this.
  20. 97guns

RETIRED
    I tried buying from Amazon, paying Citicard and paying my Barclay card with my secrete account and everything was declined, they went through for a day or 2 then got reversed. Maybe that put me on the FEMA list

21. 90%RealMoney

So, all the money you received, was reversed? Like GH said, if it works at all, even temporarily, something weird is going on!

22. 97guns

RETIRED
    I never received money, I tried paying credit cards and buying from amazon