1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

QWAK,DUCK on a BARBED WIRE fence!

Discussion in 'PM Trading/Stocks/Technical Analysis' started by GOLD DUCK, May 5, 2012.

1. GOLD DUCK

GOLD DUCK Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

QWAK,I have been pondering :hmmmm2: about doing what I did befor when I snatched the CHEESE out of the BANKERS trap with out geting cought!:idea::thumbs_up::23_30_104:

The plan is fairly simple realy BUT must be carried out with almost military timing and precision and most important DISAPLIN and sticking to the plan!:36_1_30:

I have made this plan work twice in a row :yes: when I bought GOLD @ $400.00 and SILVER @ $6.98 and let the BANKERS front me the $$$ on my CREDIT CARD!:yes::4_1_72::36_1_11:

IF SILVER drops to $29.00 or below than IF I drop the HAMMER and pay the premium and accept the slight risk in a month or even 2 or 3 it could go lower which seems TOTALY UNLIKELY to me :idea::thumbs_up: than I can get real SILVER at a DISCOUNT and likely the LOWEST point we will ever see agen!:alberteinstein:

The DOWN side is posable 14% intrist for a month or two (?) BUT I am holding the physical SILVER as COLLATTERAL and can always sell it back -- even IF the price stayed down and I the dealers % was also lost to me at selling!:idea::2:

The RISK is MINIMAL and the COST if it goes bad minimal too!:yes:

Now the precision comes in and timing too ,when seting up the move --- all the arangments must be made in advance and your objective price/target set -- then watch for it like a NIGHT HAWK because it will likely happen over night or early morning!:idea:

I shot all my dry powder when SILVER droped about a buck and then it went down another $.50 and bounced BUT I feel I still got a good deal!:thumbs_up:

IF I could by $28.00 SILVER with a credit card even paying premium and risking 14% intrist :hmmmm2: it seems like a workable plan with minimal risk which I may be willing to ASSUME.:hmmmm2::questionmark::dontknow:

I'm a DUCK on a BARBED WIRE FENCE:hmmmm2: -- balancing and either HEAD or TAIL wind will be enough for me to make my decision!:2:

I hate using a credit card to buy PMs but ocasionaly there is a window of OPERTUNITY a DUCK can FLY threw befor it closes :hahaha::23_30_104: IF it is timed and exicuted with precision and disaplen!:alberteinstein::yes::23_30_104:

the DUCK :15_1_70v:

Last edited: May 5, 2012
  2. seekinginsight

seekinginsight New Member

Okay, Duck, where are you buying from? Are you suggesting it'll work better if a lot of people do it together, or you're just being benevolent and advising us lower-level intelligents?? :) Do you think it'll go down to $28; and if so, why? Sorry for all the questions....I like the idea, just trying to flush it out more!! :D

3. EO 11110

EO 11110 He Hate Me Mother Lode

knock yourself out if you aren't already heavily leveraged :thumbs_up:

4. jogslvr

jogslvr Gold Miser Gold Chaser

I think silver may go low 20's, possibly this year. Mostly gut feeling but also tied to poor manufacturing climate/demand. I got in cheap in 2008-09 so I can afford to be patient.

I also got caught up in the frenzy and paid waaay too much once. Learned my lesson.

5. GOLD DUCK

QWAK,seekinginsight,I buy strictly from APMEX --- when I bought that SILVER @ $6.98 I used North West Teritorial mint and was very worried:ahhhhh::afraid: they would EVER deliver took well OVER two months! :realmad:

The bag of JUNK 90% and odd rounds I bought thurdsay will be in my hands in about 14 days and I can count on them!:thumbs_up:

I don't know if you would call my sharing my thoughts and IDEAS :idea: benevolent -- I'm just being ME! :s9:

I did the same here on the old GIM when I was contemplating my SILVER buy on a CREDIT CARD $$$ and I may also for the GOLD buy but that was a long time back.:hmmmm2: :)

I think it POSABLY could hit $28.00 but I honistly dbout it will, HOWEVER IF it does I dbout it will stay there for long and the likely hood of a BOUNCE is virtualy CERTIN --- much like what happened thursday --- most likely ASIANS buying the dips PARTIED that night! :thumbs_up::banana::banana::banana:

With the other two moves I had 12 months :thumbs_up: the first at ZERO % and the second at 4% --- I think :hmmmm2: my credit card is 14% now so the TEATH of the BANKERS trap will HURT IF I don't get the CHEESE and back out befor they BITE ME.:36_1_28:

There is also somthing MORE involved -- the sence of LIBERATION :23_30_104: and POKING the BANKERS in the EYE by USING them rather than THEM using ME. I don't know how one sets a VALUE on that BUT to me it taists a little like VICTORY and it is OH SOooooooooooooo SWEET!:yes::36_3_13::bloomingrose1kz:

Don't get to eat that FRUIT very often -- it has a limited growing season and the tree only flowers and produces fruit under just the right conditions! :thumbs_up:

It also takes a little COURAGE to risk geting BIT by the BANKER DOGS who gaurd that tree!:idea:

the DUCK :15_1_70v:

6. EO 11110

EO 11110 He Hate Me Mother Lode

check your mailbox. i keep getting 12 -15 month low/no interest offers

7. GOLD DUCK

QWAK,EO 11110,That is what I used for both the ZERO and 4% loans but each took 7 to 10 days to get set up and required a FEE up front!

This deal is difrent in that when the opertunity happens it likely will not be there for days perhaps only hours.

Back when the SILVER deal went down @ $6.98 the daily price swings in SILVER were $.06 some times a DIME was big and $.20 had people SCREAMING! :idea::banana::banana::banana:

Any thing over $1.50 now and I will be on it like a DUCK on a JUNE BUG!:thumbs_up::)

The real key to there trap is DISAPLEN+timing and FOCUS!:idea:

BTW: I have not seen any of them low intsist offers in a wile -- perhaps the BANKERS know they can't get over on this DUCK?

If you get cought flat footed and not on your toes the bankes dog will BITE your A** count on it!:ahhhhh:

the DUCK :s9:

8. GOLD DUCK

QWAK,I bet you are wondering just a little :hmmmm2: what a DUCK on a BARBED WIRE fence looks like?:hmmmm2:

Well mostly you have to just IMAGIN :stupido2: but it looks a little like this! :s9:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pZVadI5kkA

Only over a PIT full of HUNGRY BANKERS who want DUCK for DINNER! :ahhhhh::afraid::banana::banana::banana:

the DUCK :4_1_72::36_11_6::15_1_70v: