1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Redeeming Lawful Money

Discussion in 'Central Banking & Fed Reserve' started by David Merrill, Oct 21, 2012.

1. David Merrill

David Merrill Seeker Seeker

This is quite the remedy, having been drafted into the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. This video is a more modern explanation from this 1984 Article. You should pull up the article in a separate window while the video reads it.

The §16 of the Fed Act remedy is codified into Title 12 USC §411.

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
  2. Hystckndle

Hystckndle Daguerreotype Fanatic Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Slave, but a little less every day
    Good to see you back around David Merrill.
    Regards,

RichG, Goldhedge and phideaux like this.
  3. David Merrill

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
    Juristic Person and Goldhedge like this.
  4. <SLV>

<SLV> Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Welcome back, David!

I nearly got arrested pushing the issue with the Denver Federal Reserve Bank about 5 years ago. They threatened to arrest me if I actually showed up with my FRNs to receive "lawful money."

I tried to go FRN/Bank-free, and found it to be impossible. I even tried transacting all business in dollar coins and USPS money orders. When I would try to cash a check written to me at the bank of issue they would require fingerprinting each time. It became so ridiculous that I gave in (to a degree), and now I have an account at a credit union (and I use FRNs... and I quite stamping my checks "Without Prejudice -- All Rights Reserved").

It is nice to think we could get back to some sort of monetary honesty, but that water is long under the bridge. We just have to live with the corruption as best as we can.

:bear_thumb:

5. minimus

minimus Banned

Redemption of fiat currency is a metaphysical process that exempts you of its liabilities to the banksters and their tax collectors.

All but monetary inflation (currency devaluation) nobody is exempt from private property being devalued.

Prepare to have our delusions of law, finance and history totally shattered - welcome back David !

6. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    Yeah, David! You've been missed my friend....:lol04:

Hystckndle likes this.
  7. David Merrill

Try focusing on the demand. If you make your demand then presume that whatever it is is lawful money. Treat it like lawful money. Behave the same as though it is lawful money.

I spoke to a fellow today who thought that his credit union thwarted his demand. It turned out they just made him sign his demand. Even if the bank or credit union makes you strike through your demand, get a copy of the struck through demand. That with you copy of the demand from before you went in is plenty of evidence you made your demand.

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

8. David Merrill

A great new slogan among the brain trust is, Remedy is between your ears.

9. David Merrill

Thanks!

It seems amazing that I had forgotten about his forum. A NY tort attorney started a slur campaign on "Redeeming Lawful Money" and somebody keyed those words in recently here. So I run a search engine now and again to bump the topic, and invite folks to 'saving to suitors' club.

10. birddog

birddog Gold Member Gold Chaser

This is completely foreign to me. So it's an accounting trick with the bank? It prevents them from fractionalizing the money I deposit?

How do I in turn pay in real money?

11. David Merrill

They probably do but if so, and they are caught that is counterfeiting - the extra increase from the fractional lending. It has no bond. Your endorsement is the bonding for fractional lending of elastic currency. Look on Page 11.

[​IMG]

I believe that on the SE Corner of this Golden Rectangle, within a block of the federal respository here I have discovered part of the gold that backs the US notes still in "circulation". In 1971 (last paragraph) the Treasury stopped putting more US notes in circulation but the extant US notes are obviously still in "circulation" but are preserved from being damaged by being circulated within the Fed banks. Notice the logo on the vault door.

The key to getting my point, and you are already there - I can tell by your question but I enjoy showing everybody anyway, is that US notes cannot be a reserve currency.

The security guard would not tell me how much that vault was worth but I guess about half the $239M might be found there. That is just a wild guess though. We began a game of, Is it more than $10M and less than $500M but he was getting uncomfortable with me. Interestingly as I walk into the vault I am in a museum display of Money of the Civil War.

[​IMG]

12. David Merrill

I missed that third question. Turn pay? I gather that you mean pay employees?

If you examine my post from above you might have caught the slight of hand by Congress around Title 31 USC §5115. Take a look at the Notes tab.

By bundling US notes into a bigger category called United States currency notes Congress gets to pretend that US notes are pegged in value to the depreciating Federal Reserve notes. A recent but ongoing issue about federal judges getting pay raises regularly to shelter them from the inflation (devaluation of Federal Reserve stock certificates [FRNs]) caused by fractional lending is a big Tell and may become a very useful tool in the next rendition of the Libel of Review suitors use for a foriegn judgment against Treasury interference with their demands for lawful money.

Anyway, US notes are not to be used as a reserve currency but the ones floating around in true circulation, while still backed by gold (Juilliard) are pegged to the FRN in value. A fellow sued the Fed for this but when the judge wanted him to describe his injury in enough detail for the court to grant relief, he would not do it. I told him about his issue but I suspect his objective was to set bad precedent against this American remedy. I told him with two weeks to spare and he would not write it.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Don't worry about paying employees in lawful money. It is like with you, their option when they execute transactions. You should allow them to endorse the private credit from the Fed if they want. I think that is what the Fed Act, the law, says. It would be against the law for you to start non-endorsing their paychecks for them by writing the demand on the paychecks as you issue them for example.

However, you could teach them about the option in the break room. From FDR in 1933:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
    RichG likes this.
  13. birddog

birddog Gold Member Gold Chaser

Sorry, I wasn't clear. How do I use real money to pay my bills, buy groceries, etc?

Or does it matter as long as I make sure the money going into my checking account is real money?

As much as I would love to unplug from banks and FIAT, I just don't think it is possible.

14. David Merrill

Just make your demand. Here is a stamp. You will get US notes (effectively) in the form of Federal Reserve notes, like always.

[​IMG]

You will probably have a difficult time patrolling the bank and their behavior so just redeem lawful money by making the demand. Then you will likely start catching on to the concept. Until you start doing though, it is very difficult to learn what the precepts are.

For example have you ever noticed when you get a cash refund they shop wants you to sign for the cash? That signature is considered an endorsement. Whenever anybody makes me sign anything anymore I just sign "Lawful Money".

[​IMG]

birddog likes this.
  15. David Merrill

And thank you Birddog;

Look at the last page of this collection, specifically at Section 202. Notice that anybody who endorses private credit from the Fed is considered a state bank. This is how your right to redeem lawful money is assured to you, as a state bank that wants out of that position with the Fed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Fiat Metaler

Fiat Metaler Gold Member Gold Chaser

i haven't had time to list to the entire 30 minute video, but i would think the PTB views lawful money to mean FRNs; afterall, this is what the fiat tender law means. so you go to exchange FRNs and you get different FRNs in return. Now, when the Federal Reserve Act was written gold and silver were lawful money so the guy has a point but it seems he is ignoring the fiat tender laws. BTW, if they sound unconstitutional, they are except a kangaroo court (supreme court) after the civil war basically wrote the gold and silver clause out of the constitution.

so yeah i could see why they thought you were nuts or bent on creating a disturbance.

you would have had a better argument if you had brought defaulted gold and silver certificates, but you would have gotten the same result.

one thing you could do is refuse to accept checks. what you did was choose to accept a check, and then you had to deal with clearing the check. the hassle and infrastructure involved with clearing a check makes the ten bucks a month that banks charge for this and other services a downright bargain.

17. REO 54

REO 54 Midas Member Midas Member

.............subscribed.

A lot to learn here.Thank you David Merrill for bringing this topic to our/my attention.

18. David Merrill

You are quite on with that. The practical application is to make your demand as notice that you are not in contract with the Fed as a state bank.

I found some items by McFADDEN from 1933 about bringing the people in as state banks.

P.S. Reo;

Glad to have you around. These are some great forums!

REO 54 likes this.
  19. Fiat Metaler

Goldhedge likes this.
  20. Fiat Metaler

phideaux likes this.
  21. Fiat Metaler

The Legal Tender Cases primarily involved the constitutionality of the Legal Tender Act of 1862, 12 Stat. 345, enacted during the American Civil War.[3] This act authorized issuance of paper money, United States Notes, to finance the war without raising taxes.[4] The paper money depreciated in terms of gold and became the subject of controversy, particularly because debts contracted earlier could be paid in this cheaper currency.[5]

In Hepburn, Chief Justice Salmon P. Chase held for a 4-3 majority of the Court that the Act was an unconstitutional violation of the Fifth Amendment. Ironically, Chief Justice Chase had played a role in formulating the Legal Tender Act of 1862, in his previous position as Secretary of the Treasury. On the same day that Hepburn was decided, President Ulysses Grant nominated two new justices to the Court, Joseph Bradley and William Strong, although Grant later denied that he had known about the decision in Hepburn when the nominations were made.[6] Bradley and Strong subsequently voted to reverse the Hepburn decision, in Knox v. Lee and Parker v. Davis, by votes of 5-4. The constitutionality of the Act was more broadly upheld thirteen years later in Juilliard v. Greenman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_Tender_Cases

22. minimus

minimus Banned

The Legal Tender laws were forged under the pretense of national emergency. That "emergency" status is reaffirmed by executive order, by each successive executive administration.

Ragnarok, phideaux and Goldhedge like this.
  23. David Merrill

I like your style! I think you will enjoy this accusation. It is very rough, built directly on McFADDEN's 1933 complaints and this federal Criminal Complaint form. But maybe styled after Scott Gregory's complaint last year.

What is really stirring is the interplay between Canada and the US Treasury. Canada respects non-endorsement of their central bank private credit too! This is from the Canada Bank Act - at the very end:

[​IMG]

24. David Merrill

I have heard this is the first EO a new President issues.

25. REO 54

REO 54 Midas Member Midas Member

.....allthough I heard that this current President first EO was to order his records sealed.Once he coverd his a$$ did he continue on the "emergency status" EO protocol.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  26. Fiat Metaler

i dont think emergency status has anything to do with legal tender. Regardless, in the do-over trial, the supreme court in 1862 held that federal government paper money did not violate the constitution, even though the same court did a few days earlier. That is the heart of the matter, becuase the constitution prohibits bills of credit (paper money) and contemplates that the only money would be state regulated gold and silver. The Legal Tender law says that money is whatever the government says it is, even a FRN (bill of credit).

so to fix the situation, you have to repeal the legal tender law or have the Supreme Court declare it unconstituional. That is really a political issue.

I'm not following the 'redeeming lawful money' argument beyond this. Can someone summarize it?

27. 33percent

33percent Seeker

David, I like what I'm reading, and putting it into action. Let's say we do that, instead of using our signature we use "Lawful money" by stating we on "Demand" that we want our lawful money, and not in contract with the Federal Reserve Bank. Now with that being said, what success have you or anyone else of that matter doing this actually redeemed their FRN for lawful money real physical gold or silver.

All I know is with the "legal tender" laws in place the banks will give me a run around, and will give me FRN notes exchange for my "lawful money." Doesn't justify anything. With endorsing with your signature of "Lawful money" all this does is stop the banks from fractional loaning my money out to other people? I want to bring justice, and stop this criminal banking cartel and their criminal actions but for them it's legal. The bottom line is I want to redeem FRN trash for real physical gold and silver. This is a political problem, that I honestly think the only way this can be solved or first plan of action is filling a lawsuit with the U.S. treasury department.

28. David Merrill

You are best not to bother at all.

Here is the practical application:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See the contemplation? The state tax authority was careful enough to find the suitor's School Tax Credit and grant it so you know they saw that he had $6K+ state withholdings on $0 taxable income.

Don't get wrapped around the metal issue. If you want to fix the whole political issue about no metal then I hope you succeed! I think everybody registered here feels that way too.

Listen to what the courts say:

and

The only way to read those cases to support redeeming lawful money is to divorce your conditioning from the metal issue. Rickman. Ware. Thomas.

I know it is difficult not to patrol what goes on behind the teller window. Let's take care of all that later. Concentrate on your own house.

Something I get from your post though. Try redeeming on the demand alone but if the bank squawks about it, just sign your demand and request a copy. Keep copies of all your demands. Actually I would never sign anything without taking a copy. These days with high resolution cell phone cameras if you think it is polite not to get a copy of your contracts you are a willing victim of your own conditioning.

Regards,

David Merrill.

29. 33percent

33percent Seeker

Wait, I'm lost now. So instead of wrapping my head around the PM; instead help me on my taxes? How does it benefit me on my taxes like getting a refund or paying no income tax. With demand for lawful money so I can get more tax credits. Like I said I'm lost now.

30. David Merrill

The NY Tax Authority refunded 100% of the suitor's withholdings. Even though it said right there he had over $6K of withholdings on no taxable income.

31. 33percent

33percent Seeker

You're saying by applying the "Lawful Money" the state tax authority will refund me 100%

32. David Merrill

I opened the thread explaining with two videos so it almost sounds like a trick question. With trick or treat upon us I am careful to answer:

I am showing you a convincing example that the NY Tax Authority did so.

The suitor by the way is an international banker for one of the Big banks. He does not apply it during his work day but it is good for his resume to keep licensed as a Tax Preparer.

33. Fiat Metaler

worked out well for Wesely Snipes.

34. David Merrill

I know first hand through Eddie KAHN that SNIPES did not use this law about Redeeming Lawful Money.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  35. David Merrill

P.S. Meaning that you are incorrect to say that Wesley SNIPES correctly applied remedy.

36. Ronnie Mexico

Ronnie Mexico Seeker Seeker

Soldier of Fortune
    David Merrill, maybe it's a good idea to put up a big disclaimer at the bottom of every post of yours saying TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

37. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer

We all live this life at our own risk. :yes:

Except, of course, for those who are afraid to accept any risk, to allow their intellect, wisdom, and consciousness to wither and worse, allow themselves to be sublimated and subjugated for the profit of a few. :headsand:

There are all too many of the latter, especially in a declining culture that was once great, secondary to vested interest, and convenience...

There are some of us who are grateful for :shine: the teachers :shine: who attempt to teach us how to lift ourselves out of this morass...

Hystckndle and REO 54 like this.
  38. David Merrill

I am an advocate of radical responsibility. However if you don't realize that you are reading my posts over the Internet then this is not for you. One thing that I teach in the Lesson Plan is Rules of Evidence. Here is an example:

[​IMG]

This is for that US clerk of court when he fails to wet the adhesive on the envelope.

Another thing is that somebody says that my showing you the non-endorsement stamp on a bill above is telling you that putting the non-endorsement on the bill has any effect. All it does on the bill is teach others how to look up the law on Cornell's website. Which is quite a bit.

Once the bill is in your hand it is effectively lawful money. The question is whether or not you bonded your substance getting the bill in your hand. So you use the stamp in the endorsement area of the paycheck or on a withdrawal slip. That is how this stamp is effective. The verbiage is your demand.

I was just showing people what the stamp looks like.

[​IMG]

For example when withdrawing the filing fee for a libel of review. This suitor "owns" his case file and can utilize it for Default Judgment.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  39. All-in

All-in Silver Member Silver Miner

OK, do you want to know how easy it is to redeem FRN's for lawful money (constitutional stated money).

Simple exchange the dollars in your pocket for gold and there you have it. Kitco, apmex, local coin shop are ready and waiting. Just place your order.

Just sayin...

You don't won't to piss off government, why do it the hard way and get noticed not being a good citizen. Why let yourself be seen as informed (if what you saying is correct).

Usury and Frogger like this.
  40. minimus

minimus Banned

This is just the tip of the iceberg, the first page in redemption of EVERYTHING from the commercial system (corpgov) and it courts.

Read and learn, you might find out how to redeem your life ...