1. After a week and 1/2 of straight up, stocks look for a break prior to Holiday weekend.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Fri Morning! Gold is up 9.6 to 1266. Silver is up 10 to 17.30. Crude is up 31 to 49.31. The USD is down 17 to 97,00.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 5/13/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1227.70-- UP 0.80 Silver $16.40-- UP 13 Oil $47.84-- UP 1.62 USD $99.13 -- UP .61
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

ROGER AILES - Dead

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by <===Foolsgold, May 18, 2017.

1. <===Foolsgold

<===Foolsgold Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Statement from Elizabeth Ailes:

I am profoundly sad and heartbroken to report that my husband, Roger Ailes, passed away this morning. Roger was a loving husband to me, to his son Zachary, and a loyal friend to many. He was also a patriot, profoundly grateful to live in a country that gave him so much opportunity to work hard, to rise—and to give back. During a career that stretched over more than five decades, his work in entertainment, in politics, and in news affected the lives of many millions. And so even as we mourn his death, we celebrate his life...

Son of Gloin likes this.
  2. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

He might have been a Horndog, but hell what male does not have a bit of that in him.

RIP - Roger Ailes

<===Foolsgold likes this.
  3. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

It was reported he was a hemophiliac and slipped in the shower today causing a brain hemorrhage at home in Palm Beach.

4. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    I hear an interesting story today, and yes it started out about this Rodger guy but as usual things morphed into something else. Now i don't want to derail this thread but damm it this is gold.

The proposed thinking from another was that Rodger got whacked....k, i'm down with that; could happen. So I retorted that O'Bummer went off and got his BUTT probed...WELL, sorry me because I was told that the supposed wifiy thing actually went to an Island of trans-vester-rights.

Yeah, just a typical lunch of pork chops in a can. fuck if I know...

5. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    OH yeah... also was told that the O'Bummer went first to a couple of fags house in colorado....sorry merlin for my obt...for my non political correct ways. The guy-O'Bummer has class as he never strays far from his ROOTS.

6. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    Three rules to newsroom succes
    1) be blond
    2) no long skirts
    3 smile a lot

Listening to one of the on air Eulogie-lite commentaries the said he would turn the sound off and watch the programs to make sure they had the right "confidence"