1. TGIF for sure, as the metals markets absorbed the early attack and came back strong by end of day. Going into the weekend having very nice gains on the week. Even with the Dollar moving to the up yesterday. Metals showing real nice strength the last few weeks now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Need more resources for the Industry Links. Have some guns/ammo, preps, pm dealers, and charts, but need more to make it a go to resource and replace bookmarks. Please send me a conversation with your ideas for others we should add. TIA. Together we will make it a great resource.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 2/6/16 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1157.7 Up 41.30-- Silver $14.80 Up 56 ct-- Oil $30.89 DOWN 2.73-- USD $97.05 DOWN 2.60-- Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE $1232.39 (1), SAE $18.46 (20)
  4. Please use the following for log on: www.goldismoney2.com We have moved to a new server. Please reset bookmark accordingly
  5. Added Heartland Precious Metals out of OK and LA to the map, Added Texas Precious Metals, and Added Provident Metals.

Sarah Palin the "Christian"

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Not Sure, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Not Sure

Not Sure Banned

2. Solo

Solo Midas Member Midas Member

3. Dude

Dude Midas Member Midas Member

Cool, air quotes.

Solo likes this.
  4. Gomez

Gomez Banned

She is freaking hot though. I bet she's a bad girl in the sack.

winslo, Irons and lhslancers3270 like this.
  5. Gomez

Gomez Banned

If Palin enters the race, you can say goodbye to Bachmann's old cankles.

6. nergal

nergal Seeker Seeker

Lot's of Christians are wearing the Star of David lately in support of Israel. They don't consider it a Star of Rothschild.

SongSungAU likes this.
  7. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Mother Lode

Compared to the tired old has beens the repukes will surely go with I would vote for her in a second.

Liberals hate her, feminists want her dead and she hunts, fishes and eats moose burgers.

I'm not seeing anything wrong here. ~ :biggrin:

joslar15 likes this.
  8. hoarder

hoarder Banned

The Star of David does not go back to biblical times. Rothschilds introduced it.

Attached Files:

9. Solo

Solo Midas Member Midas Member

Wasn't that picture discredited? I'm fairly certain it's photoshoped, however given the charm she wore above I'm not so sure it matters anyway :s13:.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  10. hoarder

hoarder Banned

I don't know why anyone would bother. Her loyalty to her homeland is pretty obvious.

Not Sure likes this.
  11. Book

Book Banned

12. Not Sure

Not Sure Banned

Christians can serve and support Jesus Christ OR the "State of Israel," but not both. 1 John 2:22-23; Luke 16:13

It doesn't matter what they consider it. The Star "of David" is an ancient Luciferian idol, introduced into modern times as "Jewish" by the Rothschild family - their very name, "Red Shield," refers to the Star "of David." Their original family name was Bauer.

It is not a mystery what the Star "of David" is really all about. 6 points, 6 lines, 6 triangles. It's right in front of everyone's face, but their idolatry of "Israel" and all things Talmudic ("Jewish") does not permit them to admit it. 666, the number of a man? Is that man, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, the devil in human form who created the entirety of the modern financial world system? Perhaps "taking the Mark" is figurative, meaning he who willingly participates in the Rothschild economic system. God knows that 98% of people, including here at GIM, aim to fulfill their love of money by "investing" in Babylonian fake "money" and "assets" (e.g., "gold shares," "silver shares," "mining stocks," and on and on - any "investment" that is not tangible and created by work is satanic).

Brent H likes this.
  13. Ladagerick

Ladagerick New Member

Hey did you know that Jesus was Jewish? Eleven of the twelve apostles were Jewish. And even if the New Testament was written in Aramaic or Greek most of the writers thought in Hebrew so an understanding of Judaism would be helpful in understanding what Jesus said to the Jewish people of His day. The Star of David predates the Rothschilds it shape not name was used by various groups throughout history
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagram

rant mode OFF

14. hoarder

hoarder Banned

First of all "Jew" was not found in English language dictionaries until a couple hundred years ago. Second, 90% of so-called "Jews" today are Khazars.

http://www.ensignmessage.com/archives/50reasons.html

15. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Seeker Seeker

Accountant

:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
  16. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Seeker Seeker

Accountant
    I'm shocked anyone on a forum such as this would support somebody that was in favor of the bank bailout. Seems like it's kind of contrary to what this site's about. But hey, she's good looking and liberals hate her. :36_1_11:

Irons likes this.
  17. Irons

I was being mostly sarcastic TD, I don't see any of those running on either side as anything but a joke. On us.

As for being for or against bank bailouts the banks own all of them with 1 or 2 exceptions.

No matter what happens, we lose.

18. bemac

bemac Midas Member Midas Member

I'd say Paul and Johnson are those two exceptions.

My beef with Palin would be her neoconservative foreign policy and social conservative views. That's a lot of beef. ;)

19. Irons

Pretty sad when the GOP frontrunners are boring to the point that folks are trying to promote people who aren't even running.
    Thats real encouraging for our future. The joke on us continues ~ :rolleyes:

20. argentos

argentos Former Boat Owner Gold Chaser

Retired

That is entirely possible and completely irrelevant.

The word is not in Samuel Johnson's Dictionary of 1755, but its use is much older.

The OED says:

W. Shakespeare wrote, in "The Merchant of Venice" (first performed in 1600, but written a few years earlier):

21. hoarder

hoarder Banned

The constant and strategic changing of words and definitions by those who own the printing presses to further their agendas and obscure their secrets is not irrelevant at all.
    The Khazars are not "Jews", they have stolen that identity to hide behind and facilitate the conquest of Christendom. They are not the "Seed of Abraham" and have no "right of return" to Israel.

22. Not Sure

Not Sure Banned

Hey, did you know that the tribe was called the Tribe of Judah, not the Tribe of Jewdah? Did you know the adjectival form of Judah is Judean? Did you know Jesus was a Judean, and not a "Jew" as the modern Bible versions have mistranslated the name "Judean." Did you know that St. John warned us that FAKE Judeans (again, mistranslated as "Jews") would try to deceive Christians? (Revelation 2:9)

And did you know the religion of Moses is now called Christianity? There was no "Judaism" in the time of Christ. It was called Pharisaism. It had abandoned Moses and consequently, God, and adopted ancient Babylonian occultism. "Judaism" arose later, as the "Traditions of the Elders" Jesus soundly condemned was codified into the Babylonian Talmud.

LOL. Do you have a clue what "hexagram" means in German? Sign of the Witch.

The Star "of David" has nothing to do with King David, and was also wrongly attributed to Solomon. It was most popularly known as the Star of Saturn (pagan "god," and known by the Egyptians as Osiris), aka the "Seal of Solomon." It has always been a Satanic symbol, way back into the distant past.

Judeans like Jesus Christ did not know the Star "of David" as a Judean symbol. Their symbol was the Menorah. They would, rightly, have denounced it as a symbol of sorcery and the occult. It did not become part of the lore of the anti-Christ Talmudists (the fake Judeans/"Jews" in Rev. 2:9) until the 3rd century AD, and then was surpressed. It was revived in modern times by the Kabbalism-studying Rothschild.

Ironically, if one were to interpret the Old Testament prophecies in the manner the Zionists do, and then apply them to the "real Jews," that would mean that Christians and not Talmudists masquerading as Judeans, would enjoy God's blessings accorded to Abraham and his seed.

23. bluesky99

bluesky99 Silver Member Silver Miner

Revelation 2:9
    I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
    Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

John 8:44
    Ye [the Pharisees] are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

The banksters are nothing but modern day Pharisees: impersonating, lying, deceiving, stealing and every other evil thing.

In the end, they go down, and good wins.

Not Sure likes this.