1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Serious Question, Does anyone really believe......

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Scorpio, Dec 5, 2017.

?

Better off with current admin, No is a choice for the opposite result ie dems

1. Yes

52 vote(s)
    92.9%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    Political leadership is over rated in the short term.

searcher likes this.
  2. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Silver stacker
    I do the Putin litmus test...

Do I trust Putin more than Hillary? Yes. With out a doubt.

Do I trust Putin more than the don? I’m not sure.

Both options suck to be honest, but one is far worse.

3. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    Why should I go to the trouble of presenting a detailed logical case when you really haven't done so yourself? You just said, basically that most things are possible, few things are certain, therefore whatever is left is probable. It doesn't hold as logic. It's no big deal, I just don't agree with you. It's no big deal.

Alton, D-FENZ and searcher like this.
  4. hoarder

hoarder Midas Board Mmbr Platinum Bling

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. Since few things are certain and most things are possible, determining probability carries the most weight in truth-seeking.
    If one waits for "absolute proof" (whatever that is) and disregards obvious probability, one isn't getting anywhere near the truth.
    Determining probability: Cui bono? Means, motive, evidence, opportunity, modus operandi and modus agenda.

Alton and Son of Gloin like this.
  5. hoarder

TPTB and the public both know that the parasite classes are more prevalent in cities than rural areas so it makes sense that they would stage things to reflect that. With electronic voting machines and mass media in their arsenal, they are the ones who make lies appear true. They aren't the least bit concerned with the fraud allegations of a few "crazy conspiracy theorists" on the internet. Sure the fraud is painfully obvious to those few who take a look at it, but they are so few that it's easy for TPTB to drown out their voices.

the_shootist likes this.
  6. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    I'm not sure I agree with that
    That's pretty much the reason that down is up, up is down and right is wrong in our society today. We're in such a farking mess!!!

7. D-FENZ

D-FENZ Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I come here to see real-people opinions about real issues. And if I think I can add to the conversation, post my own.

Most know where to find random videos, RSS feeds and other miscellaneous chewing gum for the brainless. For those who don't, it's that gook stuck to the underside of your theater seat.

phoneman, Uglytruth, Scorpio and 4 others like this.
  8. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

I don't believe that's true. The Internet is a double edged sword for the powers that shouldn't be. It has allowed guys with little more than a webcam and a computer to produce videos and share opinions. While a few of these are easily dismissed...thousands of them are not. Recently Podesta and Hillary were both confronted by obviously informed citizen journalists interrogating them about pizzagate...despite the lamestream media never giving these allegations the time of day.

Anyway if one accepts the notion that TPTB are all powerful, then why would they bother destroying our national sovereignty piece by piece? Why not just go hog wild, appoint a dictator, ban private gun ownership, etc? I believe the answer is self-evident...they're powerful, but not all powerful. I continue to believe Hillary or Jeb were intended to be the next WH puppet and Trump is a wrench in the gears. There's no way for me to see the benefit for TPTB in what Trump has done to the media's reputation or with his appointment of Neil Gorsuch.

9. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

Yep, and that was the main issue in this election.

Had whatsherface won, she'd have been likely to replace 3 SC Justices, because I have no doubt that Ginsburg and Kennedy would have promptly announced their retirements. Had that happened, we'd be looking at a liberal SC for the next 20-30 years that would approve every liberal piece of crap legislation that'd come down the pike.

At least this way, with Trump, we'll have a decent chance of having a conservative SC that will hopefully prevent much of their future crap from happening.

10. hoarder

Only a very small percentage of the population gives credence to internet conspiracy stuff and most of those who do are confused by false conspiracies promoted by TPTB.
    Their power is relative. Most of it is psychological. They certainly don't have absolute power, but with their control of media, academia and entertainment they certainly have everything slanted in their favor 24 hours a day 365 days a year. With electronic ballot in the majority of states, there is no way an election would slip through their hands. Besides, Trump has always been an insider, Zionist as well as an actor. It amazes me that anyone as well informed as you would fall for his act.

arminius likes this.
  11. Silver

Silver Gold Member Gold Chaser

Computer vote rigging is done though a process called Fraction Magic. Votes are counted like money, and the magic is in the decimals.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  12. Joe King

If it's all an act, why isn't he pushing gun control and single payer? We're supposed to believe that TPTB would just throw away all the work they've done towards advancing those goals over the past 20+ years? Why would they do that? whatsherface would have given them all that, and more.

Do you really not find it most probable that she'd have been on TV after the LV shootings screaming for more gun bans? Last one happened under her husbands term in office. Seems reasonable to think she'd be in favor of one too.

Do you not find it most probable that she'd be pushin' for single payer right now and expanding ObozoCare?

Do you not find it most probable that she'd have nominated Al Gore, or someone like him, to the SC?

Do you not find it probable that had she won, that Ginsberg and Kennedy would have retired soon thereafter? Giving her two more SC picks? They are well into their 80's and are trying like heck to hang on 'til Trump isn't POTUS anymore.

Considering just these things, I find it highly improbable that anyone could think the selection between the two of them was a six of one half dozen of the other, scenario.

BigJim#1-8 and Son of Gloin like this.
  13. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Depends upon what you are into.

The forum has different sections which are subdivided into different sections. Some people only post in certain sections - some post in several sections. No matter where or what someone posts no one is forced to click on to any particular thread. There are certain members and certain subject matter I don't care for so I simply avoid them. Would much rather enjoy the time I spend here than making myself miserable thinking about what someone else posts. Especially when it's really none of my business.

One thing I've noticed is that some threads that contain random videos, RSS feeds (and other miscellaneous chewing gum) have some of the highest view counts on the forum while a lot of threads that only have personal opinions on certain issues have pretty low view counts. This speaks volumes to me and tells me what people are interested in.

When it comes to what someone else posts (unless it's a personal attack) I figure it's really none of my business. If I like the subject matter and I think I can add something to the thread I may or may not chime in. All depends. But there is one thing I wont do. And that is to concern myself with subject matter I don't care for. If I don't care for the subject matter I simply move on to greener pastures with out giving the thread a second thought.

Kinda funny how some people are on certain forums. For what ever reason certain people like to concern themselves with other pe0ple's posts while they themselves hardly post at all. Almost like they want to dictate what someone else can or can't do. lol To each his own I guess.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  14. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    He's doing too much damage to their power and control structure for it all to be an act. Both halves of the uniparty are in chaos and the party elites hate him. Both halves of the media propaganda arm ("news" and entertainment, including sports) are in chaotic disarray and they all hate him with deep, murderous passion. It's a massive stretch for my imagination to believe that he is their puppet. DT might be somewhat of an actor, but he's no Lawrence Olivier.

15. hoarder

Act backing up act. Everything Hollywood and mass media says is scripted.

16. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

There was nothing to "fall for". Either Hillary or Trump were going to be corronated...I personally chose "none of the above", but I've made it clear on numerous occasions both before and after the election that I'd prefer Trump to Hillary. Trump was(is) still a bit of a wildcard and Hillary is a known quantity...a warmongering globalist to her core.

I see no benefit to TPTB for the damage Trump is doing to the public's perception of the elite media. I don't see how a NWO benefits by having it made so clear that there's only one primary political party in the US. ...and once again I do not see how TPTB benefit from a man like Gorsuch replacing Scalia.

It could be that I'm just too dumb to see it and it'll be perfectly clear in 10yrs that Trump is just another puppet playing a role...but I doubt it. I do agree about Trump and Zionist influences though...he tows the line with Israeli policy just like every other politician in DC. Dr. Paul is the only candidate for POTUS I've ever seen just flagrantly bash on US/Israeli policy.

17. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer
    But as an actor DT has no equal. Anyone as good as he is in todays business environment has to be a creative and an an excellent actor. Further, what we're going thru in society today is unprecedented, and everyone is building walls. I can see the DT disruption as being planned, cuz they are causing the disruptions so they can control the outcome, which is always their plan.

searcher and hoarder like this.
  18. hoarder

I can't argue with that because I don't watch teevee. My guess is that this damage you're referring to is showing the liberal bias of the media. That kind of damage is minor because there is no left or right media, only Jewish media and the agendas promoted by the media benefit neither left nor right but the Jewish agenda.

19. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

I don't know. Hildebeast would have been a total fustercluck for the US. DT has seriously sent SOME people over the edge whose grasp on reality was tenuous at best anyway so I hope they enjoy their madness for a while. The media has been an easy scattering and the SJW/PC/Snowflake crowd has been kicking the media buffoons while they're down with the sexual harassment stuff. Amazing how cannibalistic they really are.

DT seems to be appointing and promoting the leftists to positions of power to allow them to expose themselves for the ijits they really are. Still waiting for Jeff Sessions big OOPS! moment. Mueller is doing a stellar job of showing how pointless he really is. Yes, it does take some time to set up fools for their ultimate fall. I get that. I still wish their failures would be revealed and their expulsion from gov and politics would move faster. I also understand that to take down the monsters of government DT has to remove the support and cushions underneath them so that when they do go down it will hurt BAD and they won't be able to get back up. If DT was really a fascist sort he would have arrested and executed the monsters by now. No trials, no press, no pleas, no propaganda and grandstanding over subduing his enemies or his version of the enemies of America. Just let them show what monsters they are, remove their support and then feed them to the piranha. This method has the added benefit of keeping these types of monsters OUT government for a while and Trump can demonstrate by his actions that he is definitely no fascist dictator even though secretly wish he would at least consider implementing my idea of using trebuchets at the border for express deportations.

Of course, there are issues that DT is failing to address in a timely manner like all these stupid wars/military actions in places in which the government has absolutely NO business intervening. Stopping the failed war on some drugs and making marijuana decriminalized. Shut down a lot of government agencies. Shrink the pentagon/MIC gang. foreign Aid needs to stop as it's a failed practice anyway. Yes, just boatloads of positive actions that would make a positive benefit to America and Americans...even if they are left liberals. could be handled by DT NOW.

Of course, I understand that the deep state and it's many tentacles are all arrayed against DT along with the political parties, the house and senate, the courts and pretty much anyone with ANY job in government...not sure about the janitors as they have more sense than the clowns occupying offices in DC. As far as the leftist voters, honestly, at this point I really couldn't give a damn about what they want or think. It is they who have led the charge to this point so they can just take their long overdue lumps...repeatedly....daily...for as long as is possible.

Still, despite slow speed and various shortcomings in shrinking government, DT IS a far superior choice over Killary. So much so that there just really is no comparison. In 2018 I would love to see a HUGE RINO rout. Get them "twatwaffles" out of there! May their fading into political obscurity be long and painful. Of course, wiping some more leftists off the floor is always good. Maybe removing some judges would be good fun too! Anything to decimate the ranks of the ijits

phoneman, Irons, Son of Gloin and 5 others like this.
  20. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer
    :laughing:

Son of Gloin likes this.
  21. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Alton's trebuchet method of deportation /repatriation:
    SitNews - Opinion Column_ Why Not A Global Free Market For ___.gif SitNews - Opinion Column_ Why Not A Global Free Market For ___.gif Catapult Cartoons and Comics - funny pictures from ___.jpg Trebuchet Cartoons, Trebuchet Pictures, Illustrations And ___.jpg Hagar The Horrible - Catapult Comic Strips _ The Comic Strips.jpg Walls News and Political Cartoons.jpg

phoneman, searcher, Alton and 2 others like this.
  22. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

phoneman and Son of Gloin like this.
  23. DodgebyDave

DodgebyDave Metal Messiah Midas Member

A Trebuchet

24. gliddenralston

gliddenralston Gold Member Gold Chaser

This threads sole purpose was to rile the tribe into a Clinton bashing session, again!..comparing Trump/Clinton is a fools game, making total assumptions...trying to justify a Trump vote...op's mission accomplished... is there any other comparisons you'd like to make of T's accomplishments that are more relevant?
    Now that we know neither are fit to serve, the real ? is... how are we going to fix it in 2020?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  25. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Trump for four more! Then, Pence for eight. That should get the train back on the track.

Joe King, phoneman and BigJim#1-8 like this.
  26. gliddenralston

Total train wreck!

27. BigJim#1-8

BigJim#1-8 Silver Member Silver Miner

Clinton is being bashed as she/it should be, you're correct Trump/ Clinton comparisons are ridiculous.
    Trump didn't sell 20% of our uranium, didn't leave Americans to be slaughtered when they begged for help, shall I go on?
    Why don't you tell us the utopia we'd be living in if the beast was elected?
    Doesn't matter Trumps accomplishments because the Trump haters will never acknowledge anything positive he does.
    If Trump walked across water the cnn, msnbc headline would be " Trump Can't Swim."
    Only one is fit to serve & it ain't the beast.
    Is Pres.Trump a flawed man? Sure,as all of us are. Like Son of Gloin said, Trump.4 more years & Pence after.
    Again, please list the great things the beast would have brought us.....

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    glockngold and Son of Gloin like this.
  28. DodgebyDave

fix it? that time has passed.......long ago

Scorpio likes this.
  29. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

fun stuff, but you have trouble reading,

the OP stated nothing about the klintons, it stated the dems, (which was meant to mean any of the dems that were up as show ponies)

fwiw, if the dems had won, I am assuming the republican party would also have remained the same, which could also have been a very bad result should it have happened.

glockngold and Son of Gloin like this.
  30. BigJim#1-8

[​IMG]

Son of Gloin likes this.
  31. DodgebyDave

32. hoarder

The tracks of the right lead in the same direction as the tracks of the left. 1493507569104.jpg

33. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Not really. The tracks of the democRats converge with the tracks of the republicScams. The leftists, though are all about coalescing power into the hands of government, while the conservatives/libertarians are all about freedom from government power and intrusion. You either believe in liberty, or you don't, is my motto.

DT isn't conservatism, nor is he libertarianism, but, as others have said, he's a damn fine wrecking ball and the uniparties are the intended target.

BigJim#1-8 likes this.
  34. hoarder

True in rhetoric only. But as I stated before, I don't focus on rhetoric, I focus on actions. oy.jpg

35. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Some states have an electoral college, so the votes are not as easily rigged. If Hillary won everybody's taxes would be going up instead of those in some blue states. She would have appointed Obama to the SCOTUS and corruption would be even thicker in the DOJ and FBI.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  36. Joe King

Yep.
    ...and it's sad that some people have apparently become so jaded to politics as to no longer be able to tell which of two choices is actually in their best interests.

That's not to say either one is a savior, but how can it not be clear as pure water as to which of those two were the better choice?

Seems crazy to think we'd have been better off had Trump lost. Can any of the naysayers articulate why they think we'd be better off had he lost to her?

37. BigJim#1-8

I've asked that same question.......Crickets.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  38. Joe King

Mostly, I think it's because they'd be against anyone in the position. We all know that no one elected is going to pull the "big lever", a/k/a strict adherence to the original intent of the Constitution, therefor making it easy for them to always play the role of the contrarian.
    Ie: it removes the need to actually analyze less than perfect choices because they can all now be viewed as six of one, half dozen of the other.

39. gliddenralston

Big Jim... I said neither are fit to serve, nuff said.

scorp, I can read fine...it seems the tribe has taken Dems to mean Clinton, nuff said.

40. GOLDZILLA

GOLDZILLA Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus Midas Member

I for nothing else, his election has brought countless hours of quality entertainment ---SJW cringe videos into our lives.

solarion and Joe King like this.