1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Smoking

Discussion in 'Others-Electronics, Photography, Gardening?' started by Usury, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Usury

Usury Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

No, not tobacco...or other plants. MEAT! I picked up a new Masterbuilt Electric Smoker on Black Friday for $79. Tried it out this past weekend and I must say the chickens turned out WONDERFUL--flavorful, tender, juicy and easy to manage with the electric control. Now I wonder why I waited so long. I highly recommend.

2. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

3. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Hit me up for the best smoked salmon recipe. You can't get it in stores and it's 5 total ingredients, but there is a simple procedure that must be followed.

Cigarlover likes this.
  4. Jarrod32

Jarrod32 Seeker

I have what I presume is the same MasterBuilt electric smoker. Ribs, chicken, pork loin...all excellent in the smoker.
    You can make jerky...it is excellent in the smoker.
    Try smoking pork chops for a couple hours, then finish them up on the grill.

5. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

I have been using an Old Smokey electric smoke cooker for several years now and I love it.
    It's not a traditional type smoker where you need a water pan, it's like a large stock pot that seals in the steam.

For you folks running smokers try smoking sweet corn with your meat. It comes out freaking delicious!
    I peel back the husk, remove the silk and cover the ear back up then douse it in water.
    I always use hickory chips but I'm sure it would be wonderful whatever chips you use.