1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

SUPPRESSOR BILL WORKING ITS WAY UP - CALL/WRITE YOUR CONGRESS...

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by GOLDBRIX, Sep 12, 2017.

1. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

-MAN TO GET ON BOARD:
    " Urge Your Congressman to Protect Your Hearing!
    Category: Current Action Alerts
    Published: Tuesday, 12 September 2017 18:25
    [​IMG]Urge your Congressman to cosponsor and support HR 3139, a bill to remove all restrictions on your ability to protect your hearing......

Not a GOA member yet? You can join Gun Owners of America today for only $20!

Sportsmen’s Bill Offers a Vehicle for Deregulating Suppressors
    Gun Owners of America has alerted you this year to great legislation in Congress that would protect your ears and hearing while you spend time enjoying your Second Amendment rights.

Today, that effort took a step forward.

A House subcommittee heard testimony on HR 3668 -- a “sportsmen’s bill” which, among other things, will make it easier for you to purchase firearms suppressors. The bill also makes a lot of minor corrections to federal gun law.

But the sponsor of this bill -- South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan -- took a major step forward when, earlier this year, he agreed to amend his sportsmen’s bill with provisions to protect gun owners’ hearing.

He did this by including language that removes suppressors from the licensure requirements of the 1934 National Firearms Act (NFA) -- meaning that you could purchase suppressors for your firearms without paying a tax or submitting to a waiting period. "...

MORE HERE: http://gunowners.org/alert091217.htm

Lt Dan and searcher like this.
  2. mayhem

mayhem Другая перспектива Silver Miner Site Supporter

Retired
    @GOLDBRIX
    They already want to protect our hearing by taking our guns. Do you think that you wear ear muffs in war? You get used to the racket after a while, so used to it you can hear someone sneaking up on ya. Bet you can't with muff's on. I got this nice pair of muffs that I have removed all the crap inside that I use at ranges. In battle you need to hear the bolt close, a grenade dropping in close, or the safety click off otherwise you might be dead.

Good thing I can read cause I didn't hear a word you said..... :-0

GOLDBRIX and Lt Dan like this.
  3. Lt Dan

Lt Dan Gold Pirate Gold Chaser

disabled veteran
    I'm dyslexic with the same kind of hearing problems from gunfire etc. So, not only can I not hear you very well, it's also difficult for me to read what you write. whistle:

GOLDBRIX and mayhem like this.
  4. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather

...and I keep telling them the same thing....'come and get them!'