1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

The Art of making Colloidal Silver

Discussion in 'Alt Medicine/Coll Silver' started by abeland1, Mar 16, 2014.

1. abeland1

abeland1 Silver Member Silver Miner

There are three factors that will determine the quality of the colloidal silver that you make. The first is the water that you use. It must be distilled to a high degree of purity. You will need some way to check that the water you are using is pure enough. The distilled water that is sold in grocery stores in 1-gallon containers will generally be good enough. You will still need some way to check it. That can be done with a conductivity meter or by some method included in the design and function of whatever generator we use.

The second factor is the purity of the silver that we use. We want silver ions and preferably no other metals. We want to make a solution containing silver ions, as they are proven to be of great benefit. There are many other metals. However, that can do us great harm. We must take every precaution we can to avoid taking toxic metals into our bodies. That is why we use only 9999 silver wire and insist on a certificate of analysis showing the impurities that are present. In the case of the highest quality silver, the largest impurity will be copper which is not bad in small amounts. That will be the case in silver that comes directly from silver ore that is refined directly. If you buy silver without an assay certificate, it could contain scraps from manufacturing facilities that are alloying silver with any number of other metals. So it's not just a matter of it being 9999, but what is the nature of the other .01%. When you consider the fact that when we make colloidal silver, the result is a liquid solution with silver in parts per million (PPM), it makes no sense to try to economize on this. If we consider making colloidal silver at a strength of 10 PPM, for example, 1 ounce of silver wire could make theoretically 100,000 ounces or 1500 gallons of colloidal silver.

The third factor is the amount of time that we allow the process. Hydrogen will appear at the cathode (the negatively charged electrode, where electrons enter the water), and oxygen will appear at the anode (the positively charged electrode). Back in the days of the 3 9 V battery and coins, we would wait until we saw a cloud of what we were told were pieces of silver forming in the water and stopping the process soon after that. In reality, the cloud formed by hydrogen and oxygen micro bubbles and meant that the process was in a runaway mode. Disconnecting the batteries at that point would, if you were lucky, get you perhaps a five PPM colloidal silver solution. It would not keep its strength for very long as the larger particles would quickly collide with and absorb the silver ions. A few of us promoted the use of current limiting to prevent the runaway condition. Some of us noted that the higher resistance we used, the better results we obtained in both higher PPM and stability. Many of us, including yours truly, tried every conceivable method of stirring to allow the use of a higher current to speed up the process. All of my efforts in this direction failed. I could not get around the fact that for a given surface area of silver anode only a certain amount of current was allowed. There is a region surrounding the anode called the Nernst diffusion area. To put it simply, it is a region that will only allow a certain density of ions to exist before they agglomerate into larger particles. So for those of you with your setups for making colloidal silver, try reducing the current and allowing more time and let us know the results.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    TAEZZAR, Kkernell, Ragnarok and 4 others like this.
  2. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Like a good BBQ, Quality ingredients and Slow "cooking" makes the best production.

FWIW, I use the AtlasNova CSG-1 (Colloidal Silver Generator-1) for years now.
    Figured out awhile back how to convert house electric with an old unused battery recharger (converts to 12 V DC) . So now I got the best of both worlds. House electric when I'm at home or remove some electrical tape and snap in a 9 volt for "Travel Mode" operations.

Thank You for your products Al.

DYODD,
    Gb

Barefoot Traveler and abeland1 like this.
  3. abeland1

"Thank You for your products Al."
    You are very welcome Gb.
    Another item that you will find useful is a quality laser pointer. Nothing from China. High-quality laser pointers have a current regulating circuit which ensures that the output of the laser remains the same no matter what the condition of the batteries. The rated power is maintained until there is no laser action whatsoever, at which time the batteries have to be replaced. The cheap ones from China will vary in power, therefore making a very poor test instrument. The laser pointer will enable you to see the generation of the small particles, as they are being made. This will occur after you have achieved the highest possible ionic portion, the ions are combining to form larger particles. In the days before we had laser pointers to use, we did not know whether or not we had made colloidal silver until a yellow hue appeared. The yellow hue was caused by the presence of particles larger than of 40 nm in size. It creates a yellow because the particles block the blue part of the spectrum. If you subtract blue from the rest of the spectrum, you have a red green that you see as yellow. The smaller particles are more desirable as they have more surface area.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  4. Spectrism

Spectrism Seeker Seeker

Counting down these last days
    I use a resistor in series that is my current limiter. Yes- I think it is something that should not be rushed. Let the low current gently pop the tiniest bits of silver into the water.

abeland1 and GOLDBRIX like this.
  5. TN_Preacher

TN_Preacher Silver Member Silver Miner

What value of resistor do you use? Maybe the question should be what is the ideal current to maintain when making CS? I use a voltage-regulated power supply at 27 V DC. I put in a meter to measure the current when I generate CS and found that water temperature plays a huge role in the amount of current that flows through the electrodes. When I start generation, current is typically around 1 ma, but increases to around 5 ma after 45 minutes to an hour. I'm not sure what the ideal current flow is for CS, but I know from experience that when larger currents flow due to water being too warm, I would get black deposits in the water.

Also, what would be the recommended water temperature for generating CS, if anyone knows?

abeland1 likes this.
  6. bluesky99

bluesky99 Silver Member Silver Miner

Roughly 0.5 mA of current is described here:
    https://www.atlasnova.com/1halfgalinstfin.pdf

1-5 mA sounds a bit high. Are you using distilled water or tap water or well water? Tap or well water can have higher conductivity and thus cause a higher current flow. Also your electrodes might be too close together.

abeland1 and TN_Preacher like this.
  7. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

I've experimented with water temps across the board. I've settled into using room temp. (68-74 F). On "the tube" there is a Brit. scientist who likes to microwave the water hotter for convection purposes. He likes his EIS golden ( Light,Light Beer) color. One retailer's production ( MESO....) is ( WAS - since I make my own now for years) usually a light gray. They believe in a higher particle count. " Sov...." Ag looks like tapwater due to their product being more to ionic side.

It breaks down to "How much work/energy do you want to put into making your EIS".

abeland1 and TN_Preacher like this.
  8. TN_Preacher

TN_Preacher Silver Member Silver Miner

I make my own distilled water from well water, so it should be free of iron, salts, etc. Electrodes have plenty of separation, being at opposite sides of the jar. My thinking is that I sometimes use water that is too high in temperature. I will make sure it stays cooler, as GB mentioned, and I think that will keep the current down below 1 ma. But I will also need to run the process for a longer period than 1 hr. That pdf file (https://www.atlasnova.com/1halfgalinstfin.pdf) mentioned running for up to 24 hours, but that sounds a bit excessive. Maybe with lower water temps I will need to, I guess I'll find out.

9. abeland1

What is the area of your silver anode? I have found that anything over 50 Microamps per square inch of surface area will start the generation of particles large enough to limit the effectiveness and shelf life of the final product. As long as you keep your current below this level, you should be able to generate a clear and potent product. For a given volume of water the less silver of the anode, the more time you have to take.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  10. dirt to oil

dirt to oil Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

pipe trades
    I have been toying with the idea of using a couple of maples for the electrodes in making my first ever batch of CS, powered by 3, 9 volt batteries in series , anyone more experienced than me care to chime in on my likely results?

11. abeland1

Congratulations on your ingenuity at going ahead and making your own colloidal silver. I used the maple leafs for many years before I started having my own silver wire made by a special refinery to the purity of 99997. The smooth surface of a wire works out much better and ends up really costing less as much less is wasted by the collection of crud which is caused by the many fine little indentations of the maple leaf coins.
    How are you going to suspend them in the water? Do not use alligator clips. You don't want anything in or near the water but pure silver. Even if you were careful to not splash them, they would pick up Condensation and you would have a path for electrolysis to occur, which it will. You will then find yourself making ionic nickel or cadmium. When I used them I drilled holes in them and chained them together with 12gauge 999, the purest wire I could buy at the time.

Ragnarok, dirt to oil and GOLDBRIX like this.
  12. GOLDBRIX

Guys and Gals on this thread IF you are into The Art of Making Colloidal Silver go ahead and purchase a TDS ( Total Dissolved Solids) meter, about 20 bucks +/-.

A TDS meter can be used to not only check your pre-production Distilled Water for levels of solids remaining in your water source but the meter can also give you a ball-park estimate of the parts per million of Ag in your final CS/ EIS product run. NOTE: Meters are calibrated with Saline/ Saltwater. A Calcium-Chloride particle is roughly 2 -2.5 times the size of an Ag particle so you do need to do the multiplication of your meter reading. ( A lot of idiots on Utube are shown using TDS Meters but failing to do the math.) For those of us who are "Mad-Scientist" re-calibrating can be done by you or have the manufacturer do the re-calibration. I prefer to just do the math as it still is only a ball-park figure.

The only accurate way to find out your actual ppms is to pay the big bucks for a sample to be counted and photograph via electron microscope.

GLTA,
    Gb

Uglytruth and abeland1 like this.
  13. abeland1

Here is an EC meter that will read in microsiemens. This will give you a reading of ionic silver PPM directly on a one-for-one basis. I have ordered two of these and when they arrive I will compare them to my lab quality instrument that you see pictured in the instructions for my products.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hydroponics...590?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item231f2938de

I expect they will work pretty well for our purposes. Another item that everyone should have is digital multimeter. The ones I use sell for as little as three dollars at times from HarborFreight. If you use one of these on the 2 V DC range across a one K resistor you will read your current in microamps.

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  14. GOLDBRIX

Al, Thanks for the multimeter info.
    FYI - Outside of the case color and the "buttons" inverted this looks just like H&M Digital's TDS Meter. ( At about half the price). Probably comes from the same Chinese manufacturer /supplier.

abeland1 likes this.
  15. abeland1

I have finally found time to compare the measurement of colloidal silver PPM using both TDS meters (five of them) and EC meter's (three of them). I used CS made with my Atlasnova 1 gallon per day generator which had been stored in the same plastic Walmart jug that the distilled water came in. The TDS meters all read 13 ppm. The EC meters all read 23 ppm. So the correct conversion factor is 1.77 and not 2.5 as we believed.

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  16. RoyalBeluga

RoyalBeluga Seeker Seeker

... and you drink this stuff?

17. Malus

Malus Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

irrelevant
    I've been making my own for years. I use Maples suspended by alligator clips. I use a glass quart jar/distilled water, plastic lid. Two slots are "carefully" cut in plastic lid and maples are slid in (tight on the sides). The alligators are attached to the top of the maple (not on the water side) which suspends about 1/2 the maple in the water with a small air space/then plastic lid/ then silver. No cross contamination). I bought a cheap fish tank air pump and some surgical grade hose to insert in the mix to agitate the water. I used an old d/c answering machine transformer (alligator on each side). Its takes about 4-5 hrs to make myself a batch of 10-15 ppm. I filter it into a dark glass container using non bleached coffee filters to take any sludge away. I stop the process every 20 min. or so to clean the coins off (they start building up crud). A TDS is an absolute must. Mine cost me $50 or so. The trick is the distance between the two coins and the current you're using. Distilled water (0 ppm) is a must and only silver is in the water. Thats it........

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  18. abeland1

Could I persuade you to try an experiment for me? You have the perfect setup for it. What I would like you to do is to set up for a regular run and take the TDS reading (presumably zero) of your distilled water. Proceed with your five hour run but do not apply any voltage to the silver Maple leafs. There will be no need to periodically remove any kind of deposits. Then take another measurement of water with your TDS meter. Let us know the results. I would do this myself but the bubbler I bought to experiment with is long gone.

19. GOLDBRIX

Al, Thanks for the 1.77 conversion number. I thought about a bubbler but then I thought about the air intake of the bubbler. Even with a HEPA filter on the intake there is the possibility of minute dust particles being blown into your distilled water during electrolysis. Even if you have a clean house, room, work area, dust particles are every where other wise we would not have air filters for HVAC house units. So I have plastic lids I use to cover the water during processing. I pick up one or two extra when I get a fountain soft drink occasionally when needed, which is not that often. And slice a slit just long enough to get my AtlasNova SG-1's electrodes through and down into the water.

Something I have been able to replicate twice: When making several runs of quart size batches of CS/EIS I noticed plating beginning to develop on the glass processing jars. Twice when the plating was getting to a light smokey appearance, and I had made enough CS/EIS for the run, and the jars are emptied of CS/EIS, I filled the jars again with 000 tested distilled water and put lids on. No electrodes, nothing in the plated jars but distilled water. 2 days later I put the TDS meter in the water and got a 003 reading. I stirred the water and tested again getting the same reading.
    I got close to two quarts of 003 ( straight TDS reading, no calc.) of what I call "Passive Production".

It just maybe something to try before you clean your next production jar due to plating. We Are Our Own Researchers (sometimes).

abeland1 likes this.
  20. Malus

irrelevant

Since you asked nicely, next batch I make, I won't turn it on for the first run and let you know what it reads (if anything)......

abeland1 likes this.
  21. abeland1

The fact that there has been nothing in your jar except for pure silver and pure water means that the ions must be silver ions. Have you used your laser pointer to see if actual particles larger than one atom have formed?
    I remember you mentioning that you had hooked up your own 9 V DC supply. Have you measured the voltage? The no-load voltage on these supplies can be quite a bit higher than their rating. This is especially true if it is made for use with a particular piece of equipment that has a particular current drain. I'm trying to figure out with this why you would have so much silver deposited on the glass. We still use the original 1 gallon per day atlasnova set up that was developed back in 2005 on GIM1. It uses over 3 ounces of 10gauge silver in order to observe the rule of under 100 µA per square inch of surface area. The price of silver quadrupled not long after that. Hence the CSG1 came to be. Under $50. It does the job. Not perfect, but, as Tony Bennett sang, "close enough for love".
    The CSG1 was developed using a straight sided glass of 10 or 12 ounces in size. I never noticed any great buildup but then I probably never used the same glass twice. Compare the two systems by looking at the directions.
    https://www.atlasnova.com/csg-1.pdf
    https://www.atlasnova.com/csg-1g.pdf

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  22. GOLDBRIX

abeland1 writes: The fact that there has been nothing in your jar except for pure silver and pure water means that the ions must be silver ions. Have you used your laser pointer to see if actual particles larger than one atom have formed? ANSWER: Unfortunately checking for Tyndell Effect was something I did not do
    I remember you mentioning that you had hooked up your own 9 V DC supply. Have you measured the voltage?..... ANSWER: NO. Thanks for that information.
    I'm trying to figure out with this why you would have so much silver deposited on the glass..... .....Hence the CSG1 came to be. Under $50. It does the job. Not perfect, but, as Tony Bennett sang, "close enough for love". ANSWER: I am not using straight sided glasses. I use a wide-mouth 24oz / 800ml Ball Jar, and an old glass decanter with roughly the same capacity.
    I had made over five gallons , roughly a quart at a time, of CS/EIS during the time span of the plating. In the years I've had my CSG-1 I have just used up my first silver rods, late last year, that came with the rig, and I've only done maybe three cleanings with perioxide to removed the plating. I save that solution for topical treatments of wounds and to use on the boys' helmet acne via a spray bottle.

The CSG1 was developed using a straight sided glass of 10 or 12 ounces in size..... ANSWER: Yes, I have the CSG-1 ( I'm a cheap S.o.B, and I push my rig close to the limits of production capacity.) Since these jars I use were not conducive to using the silver rods over the edge I first used wooden grilling squewers[sp?] to create a platform for the CSG-1 circuit board to sit on and let the rods hang down into the distilled water. A few months later I thought about and tried the clear plastic soda fountain drink lids. I make the center slits larger and push the silver rods through so they hang down into the jar of distilled water.

Thank you Al for your insight and information. I hope I helped you with your questions.

abeland1 likes this.
  23. RoyalBeluga

RoyalBeluga Seeker Seeker

So do you drink the stuff? This is new to me, what do you do with it, put it on wounds or something? Feed it to your dog for a Wolverine moment, what do you do with it?

24. GOLD DUCK

GOLD DUCK Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

QWAK,RoyalBeluga,SILVER is a natural antibiotic that kills all known pathogins on contact.

Colloidal SILVER can be use topicaly or taken oraly and even added by IV.

It is simple to prepare and only requires microscopic amounts of SILVER to make it.

Good stuff to have when the grid shuts down! :idea::thumbs_up::cheerful:

the DUCK :s9:

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  25. GOLDBRIX

From an article poste June 2013:

Adding Silver to Antibiotics Boosts Their Power

New research shows antibiotics may become up to 1,000 times more powerful with the addition of silver.

"New research in lab mice shows that when silver is added to antibiotics, the prescription drugs pack a more powerful punch. In an article published today in the journal Science Translational Medicine, lead researcher Jose Ruben Morones-Ramirez explains that silver wreaks havoc on bacterial cells and allows antibiotics to penetrate them more easily.

“Silver can be seen as the Trojan horse or vehicle that opens the door to antibiotics to enter the cell and cause further damage,” Morones-Ramirez said in a statement to the news media. “It's as if we have had a 'super' antibiotic cocktail behind a first aid kit where the key is made of silver.”

It's an important discovery because our arsenal of bacteria-fighting antibiotics has been dwindling as the microbes develop a resistance to common medications."...

READ MORE :

http://www.healthline.com/health-ne...antibiotics-could-boost-their-strength-061913

abeland1 and GOLD DUCK like this.
  26. abeland1

Last week we made a trip to Walmart stock up on distilled water. While we were loading up the Tahoe we noticed that there was a slight difference. The screw caps had changed color from pink to purple and this caused us to take a good look at the label. The brand was the same, "Great Value", but in addition to saying "Steam Distillation" it added the words "Type III". I didn't give it much thought until this morning when my wife started a fresh batch of colloidal silver using our 1 gallon per day unit. She told me she thought there must be something wrong because the starting reading was only 126 rather than the usual 400 to 500 µA. To see what we would normally expect have a look at:
    https://www.atlasnova.com/csg-1g.pdf
    A few minutes with my good friend Google supplied the answer.
    http://puretecwater.com/laboratory-water-quality-standards.html
    It seems that regular steam distilled water is anything with a conductivity of less than five Microsiemens. It is termed type 4. Type III is specified to have a conductivity of less than 0.25 Microsiemens. This is a big difference that more than accounts for the difference in starting currents for our generator. I am sure that this will result in a higher quality of colloidal silver. To what degree I cannot say.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    GOLD DUCK and GOLDBRIX like this.
  27. abeland1

the post entitled "Sierra Leone: Nano Silver 10 PPM Now Official Ebola Therapy" is is issued by PRWeb. This should start your BS meterrunning. Here is some information about PRWeb:

http://searchengineland.com/how-prweb-helps-distribute-crap-into-google-news-sites-140597

I have been following the world of microbes or some time. One source stands out above all others.

ProMED-mail makes every effort to verify the reports that
    are posted, but the accuracy and completeness of the
    information, and of any statements or opinions based
    thereon, are not guaranteed. The reader assumes all risks in
    using information posted or archived by ProMED-mail. ISID
    and its associated service providers shall not be held
    responsible for errors or omissions or held liable for any
    damages incurred as a result of use or reliance upon posted
    or archived material.
    Donate to ProMED-mail. Details available at:
    <http://www.isid.org/donate/>
    Visit ProMED-mail's web site at <http://www.promedmail.org>.
    Send all items for posting to: promed@promedmail.org (NOT to
    an individual moderator). If you do not give your full name
    name and affiliation, it may not be posted. You may unsub-
    scribe at <http://ww4.isid.org/promedmail/subscribe.php>.
    For assistance from a human being, send mail to:
    <postmaster@promedmail.org>.

GOLDBRIX and gringott like this.
  28. Malus

irrelevant

Sorry, its been awhile. Kept forgetting. Anyways, when I did remember to do it, nothing happened in those 5 hrs. So, I decided to just let it sit in it's own small amount of water (couple of cups) and leave it. When I remembered again it had been about 3 days and when I measured it picked up 2ppm's. Thats pretty much it. Mind you, it was "new" silver, but, the same coins I've been using/wiping down for the last couple of years.....

29. Canadian-guerilla

Canadian-guerilla hunter-gatherer Gold Chaser

i'll stick with the old fashioned way

Silver Spoon

.999 Pure Silver coins in my water bottles

30. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

GOLD DUCK likes this.
  31. pitw

pitw Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Custom pesticide applicator.
    Got to ask as I don't know and maybe one of you do know. If you were to have say, hemorrhoids and shoved a silver bullet up your --- would it cure them?

32. GOLD DUCK

QWAK,pitw,:36_11_6: Most likely NOT :36_1_30::452: --- but if you turn your head and cough :hahaha: you just might posably kill some body :ahhhhh: depending ware your butt is pointed!:reddy::vollkommenauf:

HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT!" :cry1:

the DUCK :15_1_70v:

GOLDBRIX and argentos like this.
  33. GOLDBRIX

Better than nothin'. :eating: :alberteinstein:

Canadian-guerilla likes this.
  34. Malus

irrelevant
    GOLDBRIX likes this.
  35. Eyebone

Eyebone Midas Member Midas Member

So, because I will not be able to produce colloidal silver to these specifications, where can I buy it?

36. GOLDBRIX

As one who takes and uses CS/EIS regularly MY opinion is any type of CS/EIS you wish to use be it Nano, Colloidal, Ionic is going to be of benefit to the body when it come to infections, colds, Flu, viral contacts.

This stuff about the stomach acids destroying CS/EIS, I find my history of uses do not agree with that assumption. SEVERAL times through the years that I've use CS/EIS me or a family member have been relieved of stomach ailments, vomiting and/or diarrhea that we figure was either due to food poisoning or virus. That relief has come as quickly as 8-12 hours ( I use an ounce every four hours during symptoms) and none of our bouts have lasted over 24 hours.

Kids start showing signs of a head cold I throw an ounce of DIY CS/EIS into a cool mist vaporizer filled with distilled water. I have them tent over the mist for the first half hour and then while they're sent to bed I move the vaporizer into their room and turn it on high while they sleep.

If you wish to buy retail some of the retail brands I have used in the early days was Sovereign Silver (Ionic aka Silver Hydrosol) and Meso Silver ( colloidal Ag). I had success with each for usually the same things, and one of the reasons I decided to look into making my own (DIYer). Most Heath Food stores (especially Mom & Pop) will carry either one or the other and sometimes both.

When I first started the very first time I took only a teaspoonful for the first 24 hrs just to see how my body would react if at all. Nowadays I am not afraid to swish and swallow an ounce with things begin not to feel right.

DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AS GODSPELL.
    DYODD,
    We Are Our Own Researchers.

abeland1 likes this.
  37. abeland1

I have to say this looks eerily like my starter kit for colloidal silver making experiments that I brought to market in 2005.

https://www.atlasnova.com/csk610.pdf

The multimeter and a laser pointer are not included which is a shame because without these we will never be able to reliably make colloidal silver. The author uses a current regulating diode instead of a 33,000 ohm resistor. The article gives a link on Amazon selling one of these for over $20. These Diodes cost two dollars a piece at:

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Central-Semiconductor/1N5295/?qs=RS415aRcUaH71GLpo3hAnQ==

The greater irony of all this is the fact that in this application a resistor actually works better.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
    GOLDBRIX and TRYNEIN like this.
  38. dirt to oil

dirt to oil Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

pipe trades
    well I finally pulled the trigger and ordered one today sg6 auto from silvergen inc, will let you know how it works when it gets here

GOLD DUCK and ABC123 like this.
  39. argentos

argentos Former Boat Owner Gold Chaser

Retired
    Can anyone give a convincing answer to one large conundrum about silver water that has bothered me for years?

If a solution is a good destroyer of bacteria, when taken orally why does it not destroy the "good" bacteria that our digestive systems rely on to work properly? Although we can survive without any gut flora, I'd have expected diarrhoea or some other symptom following the sudden death of most of them and that doesn't seem to happen.

40. GOLD DUCK

QWAK,argentos,I suspect but do not know for shure that the CS has a much milder effect than antibiotics, not killing all in one big bang but more gradgual so that some are left to replentish the system.

The body can deal with most pathogens if they are at low numbers BUT the disease causing pathogens seem :dontknow: to multiply much faster and that is the actual cause of disease.

I am not a doctor:nurse: but have always been highly interested in all the sciences and that is my thinking on the subject! :cheerful::thumbs_up:

the DUCK :15_1_70v:

argentos likes this.