1. Weds am and metals are quiet after recent gains
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Weds Morning! We have Gold down 1.6 to 1211, while Silver is down 2 to 1712. Crude is off 72 to 5254. The USD is up 34 to 100.66 after recent losses.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 1/7/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1173.40-- UP 21.70 Silver $16.52-- UP 54 Oil $53.99 -- UP 27 TICS USD $102.21 -- DOWN 7 Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE 2017 $1243.95 (1), SAE $19.53 (20)
  4. Added Heartland Precious Metals out of OK and LA to the map, Added Texas Precious Metals, and Added Provident Metals.

The Final Takedown of Trump begins in Earnest

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by FoundingFathers, Jan 11, 2017.

1. FoundingFathers

FoundingFathers Founder Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/01/the-final-takedown-of-trump-begins-in-earnest/

There is now a highly coordinated conspiracy afoot to take down President-elect Donald Trump.

This deliberate scheme to execute a soft coup has been orchestrated at the highest levels of the Obama Administration, Democratic and Republican National Committees, as well as the major intelligence agencies and special secret services.

Such a coup d’état has all the hallmarks of the CIA, DIA, NSA, DHS, FBI, as well as many other organizations which comprise the “17 Agencies of the US Intelligence Community“.

2. <SLV>

<SLV> Gold Member Gold Chaser

I think Trump is in over his head. I don't think he realized just how deep the corruption was. Kennedy found himself in a similar situation.

3. 90%RealMoney

90%RealMoney Gold Member Gold Chaser

Throw in a few Douchebag Republican big wigs, Like McCain, and Lyndsey Graham, among others, and there you have it. I hope all these dickheads are left standing with their pants down. The Elitists of the world have been exposed with this election. I hope Trump is able to steam roll their asses!

4. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Been saying that all along, the swamp is oh so deep.

Mr Paradise likes this.
  5. Silvergun

Silvergun Silver Member Silver Miner

Land Surveyor
    I agree with you that he is in over his head, but I am having a hard time swallowing that he doesnt know the full extent of the beast. If you are a billionaire in this world, one would think that you're savvy to the banking cartel scam "system".

Either his ego is big enough that he thinks he truly can handle it or hes controlled. Time will tell.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  6. Ishkabibble

Ishkabibble Gold Member Gold Chaser

I don't buy a bit of it. Too scripted. If they really wanted Trump eliminated, they wouldn't pander about like fools for all public to see. This is a show for the masses. They want Joe Public to feel Trump is their doing. Then the economy crashes and those who cause it can take the high road. You know, because they tried to prevent collapse and all. Ergo here and here. But the people made a bad choice. No fault rests at the top. Never does. And it is thus that the bottom takes the fall.

The establishment is distancing itself at a breakneck pace. Likely to get interesting/uncomfortable soon. I think a year or two at most.

stoli and Silvergun like this.
  7. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

tj1.jpg

Joseph, 917601, Pyramid and 3 others like this.
  8. iconoclast

iconoclast Seeker Seeker

Truth Seeker
    Presidents do what they are told from the Hidden Hand. Trump won't be any different.

9. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

To me anyway, it is a different story,

That the story being fed is a tramp vs the deep state, etc.

I disagree.

I argue that it is really a battle of 2 titans. Where on one side, tramp was installed as a plant to resume control that was previously lost to the rogue state. The rogue state being comprised of the cia/bush/klinton clans.

That the 'real' deep state is reasserting control at this time and trying like hell to wrestle control back from the rogue state.

And that is the reason for the deep deep divisions, as each side has built their armies over time. The true deep state was supplanted for a time and are now reorganizing and initiating a internal revolution to take back the country.

It is somewhat hard to define a genesis of the rogue state, but it started somewhere prior to their big move with JFK followed by the LBJ and their overall plan to assume command and control. It actually worked very well. Eventually putting a bullet in Reagan, bush moving in and then overall control until this last election.

Of note, is the very fact that we have all discussed, the lack of differences between the repubs or dems through this period of rogue state control. The trading of power about every 8 years or so for appearances sake, etc.

Someone_else, Uncle, ABC123 and 8 others like this.
  10. mayhem

mayhem Silver Miner Seeker

Well that saved me a whole lot of typing, thanks Scorp.

Been saying that there are two or more power groups at war with each other since GHWB gave the election to Billy Jeff, who in turn gave it to Dub, and then met Obama the afternoon of his inauguration at the White House (pushed in a wheel chair by Jeb) to give the egomaniac Bamby his instructions.

Then again I really don't think Trump has signed on to the plan yet. He has been told since he won, but is still hesitant to comply totally. He truly didn't have a total clue how deep and two sided it was when he announced to run.

Then again he could very well be a total rouge, and go to the military and become a dictator. How bad a dictator would depends on how big the fight turns out to be. Kinda exciting for me, but has to really suck for anyone 60 or younger.

11. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Delivery boy.
    What you're saying here makes some sense. I don't know that the "real" deep state, as you call it has our best interests at heart. They probably don't. But, I can tell you that I despise the "rogue state" with a deep, white hot passion, so I hope for their destruction. I can also say that it's fascinating as all hell and un-nerving, too.

Silvergun likes this.
  12. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Just a note to say that it was obvious to me that GB senior did not want to win a second term. He did give the election to pervert Bill.

13. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Both Trump and Hillary went to kiss the ring of Kissinger.

I'll bet he told completely different stories to them each...

Trump is probably still chatting with Henry....

Silvergun likes this.
  14. Eyebone

Eyebone Gold Member Gold Chaser

You boobs are in over !your! heads.

Shit is gonna change like you won't believe.

Irons, nickndfl and Ensoniq like this.
  15. itsamess

itsamess Silver Member Silver Miner

I don't think the rogue state really has a clue how trump works. Perfect example was his press conference today where he quickly determined that the "leak" was from intel agencies after he "tested" his own folks by not giving them info about his intel briefing. Only obvious answer left is intel tip off to press. To the point for all to follow in the open, not behind closed doors. Also like how he has his own private security folks in addition of ss.

Buck and historyrepete like this.
  16. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

Face it...... that's what we are all hoping. We are all clean as the wind driven snow & the swamp is full of monsters that need slain & hollywierd is full of itself. Drain is just another word for eliminate......
    From reading replys to almost any fake news article......... I think the militia is all ready to go.

FoundingFathers, Irons and mayhem like this.
  17. Irons

Tripwire Alert – The Intelligence Shadow War Final Act…
    Posted on January 11, 2017 by sundance

Much like the “2015/2016 GOPe Splitter Strategy”, the 2017 Intelligence Community “Shadow War” ends with an epic Donald Trump victory…. here’s the full monty.

[​IMG]

After closely watching the planning and forethought after Trump announced his candidacy. We stated in September 2015:

[…] Donald Trump, a serious student of the entire decades long game, is waging a 360° war against the entire DC apparatus, on every single level of its construct. And yes, that also means the monolithic media empire which facilitates all of the aforementioned usurpations.

Donald Trump is campaigning against EVERY ADVERSE INTEREST to the U.S.A. This is the essential underpinning of the “Make America Great Again” campaign.

Trump is not just taking on the construct of progressive ideology that has undermined the essence of American exceptionalism; Trump is not just exposing the immense number of faux-conservatives in media and political punditry; Trump is not just allowing us to see the scope of anti-American interest; no, he’s taking on the very selfish foundation they’ve all used to sell out our country. Heck, he’s taking on all the “Decepticons” simultaneously.

Those adverse interests are both outside and inside our borders. He’s intent on tearing down the machine, all of it. By now that should be obvious to everyone. (more)

Toward that end, today’s final exposure of the corrupt media, specifically CNN and Buzzfeed, surrounding the false intelligence reports they used to create a completely false narrative – brings the end to a series of events as transparent as the GOPe “splitter strategy” which preceded it.

To fully understand what just took place, you must remind yourself of the visible shadow war which became abundantly evident several months ago:

[…] With General Mattis as Secretary of Defense, Michael Flynn as National Security Advisor, General John Kelly the Department of Homeland Security, a top-of-class West Point graduate in Mike Pompeo brought in to take over and undoubtedly purge the CIA, and a lame duck struggle breaking out over NSA with Admiral Mike Rogers, the implications are pretty obvious.

[…] The white hats we have needed within the national security and intelligence departments are responding from a very select group within the Defense Department.

[…] Mounting evidence supports the ongoing thesis that DoD has actually seceded from the political elites; and with the election of President Donald Trump, they are poised on the horizon to reconstruct a nationalist-minded defense, intelligence and security apparatus. This is the fundamental paradigm shift many have discussed, yet few imagined possible. (more)

[​IMG]

Slightly more than a week after winning the 2016 Presidential Election, the head of the NSA Cyber Command, Admiral Mike Rogers, went to New York and met with the new President-Elect Donald Trump inside Trump Tower.

A month prior to that specific visit, DNI Director James Clapper advised President Obama to fire Admiral Mike Rogers.

There is every indication, every reason to believe, that Admiral Rogers gave President-elect Donald Trump a very specific “head’s up“; warning the incoming president of actions which would be undertaken by political operatives within the intelligence community to undermine the construct of the incoming administration.

All activity from that mid-November meeting through to now, points to Rogers giving advanced notice to Trump of a political intelligence scheme which culminated today with the public embarrassment of the those politicized intelligence agencies, operatives and their vessels for disinformation – the media.

Following the meeting with Donald Trump, it clearly appears Admiral Mike Rogers went back into the matrix and, as an outcome of his position, followed orders – but did so with an arms length approach. The NSA (Rogers) did not support the political intelligence “high confidence” narrative as it was constructed by James Clapper (DNI) and John Brennan (CIA).

We’ll never know what subtle action was taken, or not taken, by Rogers which ultimately culminated in a completely false assertion from “leakers” within the “intelligence community” about a fake report promoted by CNN. –SEE HERE

However, we can be certain the details of the claim by CNN was entirely disinformation -false information- perhaps intended to discover internal intelligence agency leakers/operatives.

[​IMG]

There never was an “addendum report” within the presidential intelligence briefing on Russia’s involvement, or any discussion of a ridiculous 35 page dossier. Both NBC and The Hill have now directly published articles which destroy the narrative assembled by CNN on the basis of their exclusive intelligence leaks:

Follow
    [​IMG]Kellyanne Conway

✔@KellyannePolls

From @nbc: Trump wasn't told about unverified Russia dossier, official says. Will TV anchors/networks correct story? http://nbcnews.to/2jCDPlE

3:57 PM - 11 Jan 2017
    [​IMG]

Trump wasn't told about unverified Russia dossier, official says
    The president-elect tweeted that 'Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!'

nbcnews.com

♦ President-elect Donald Trump was never briefed on the allegations that Russian intelligence services have collected compromising information on him, according to NBC and Trump’s transition team.

♦ Officials prepared a two-page summary of unverified reports that have been circulating Capitol Hill for months in advance of their Friday meeting with Trump, an intelligence official told NBC, but never discussed it with him.

♦ The briefing was shared with Trump verbally, the report said, and no documents were left with the president-elect. (link)

Against this backdrop, perhaps the “quiet FBI release” of documents and evidence surrounding the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton and Classified Documents also points to a similar intelligence approach….

[​IMG]

….”and then he pulled down their briefs and exposed their fake news”..

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-alert-the-intelligence-shadow-war-final-act/

18. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Free Marketeer
    Trump took the media to the woodshed today like I've never seen

Standing ovation

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Mr Paradise, 917601, andial and 6 others like this.
  19. Silvergun

Land Surveyor
    Is there proof he met with Kissinger? That could possibly seal the deal for me that he is controlled or at the very least being used.

If this guy was Mr Freedom fighter for "We The People" why wouldn't the deep state, shadow gov, banking cartel, TPTB, etc. make him disappear like they did with JFK? Why bother with this bs? Please don't tell me because that would lead to a revolution. People in this country look the other way when it comes to politics or run to their safe places. They take it. Both sides of the isle have been screwing the rest of the world and its own people for a LONG TIME. Peoples standard of living is still too high to make the ultimate risk, unfortunately.

I am saddened to even type it, but i'm a realist.

Hey Scorp,
    Out of curiousity, why do you always call him Tramp?

20. mayhem

Do you even have a clue how difficult a operation like that would be?

I remember when slick was pres they shutdown all traffic, blocked all roads and no one could get in or out , or move for that matter, in a 25 sq mile area of west palm beach airport (aircraft approach). Two AF-1's landed, which one was slick on? They do not taxi to any terminal but off load at a super secure location.

I just love you guy's who think someone can just walk up and sh00t someone. Stupidly.

21. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    I just can't wait to see what you guys do next! I will almost be disappointed if some stunt isn't pulled.

andial likes this.
  22. mayhem

I'm gonna watch sadly. Maybe I can house a few rebels though. They won't sell me a 'Hover-round' with armor plating and gun mounts.

Ensoniq likes this.
  23. Irons

Enjoy it now. In a couple weeks all will be quiet except for the occasional leftist head randomly exploding. Couple hissy fits and meltdowns.
    Once sworn in these people are going to get to work.

24. Pyramid

Pyramid Gold Member Gold Chaser

Respectfully disagree that Trump is in over his head. Even at his age, he's far more intelligent and successful than Carter, an aging, senile Reagan, king Bush I & II, and Zer0bama by far. I typically vote Libertarian and other 3rd party every opportunity to do so. This time it was different. Voted for Trump in both the primary and general. I didn't feel great about it either time, but I was voting for the non-lifetime politician and most anti-globalist candidate. Trump exposed the media and establishment for the shills they are and is growing on me day by day. His lambasting of CNN as "a terrible organization" and "fake news" today was further icing on the cake. It's refreshing to see someone call it like it is, even though it may be brash. I encourage everyone to support the Trump agenda and hold CONgress feet to the fire to pass his platform, even if you are not 100% sold on him (I'm not either). We might have one last chance to restore some semblance of The Republic, lets not blow it.

Eyebone, Aurumag, D-FENZ and 7 others like this.
  25. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Architect
    The primary difference between Jack Kennedy and Donald Trump is Trump isn't dead, and I don't see him stupid enough to allow himself to be nearly as vulnerable as Kennedy was. Don't underestimate Trump and the connections he has with many powerful people across the world!

26. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    ^^

Exactly

I don't see Trump cruising down the street in an open convertible

Son of Gloin likes this.
  27. BarnacleBob

BarnacleBob GIM Founding Member & Mod. Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

Deep State = Old, Old, Old, & Old, Old & old Money

Rogue State = New Money

Therein lays the struggle & grab for power by the Rogue state.... The Deep State has launched operations to prune & delegitimize the Rogue State.

Theres much more to it than this simplistic example... but you get the idea.

Ensoniq and Scorpio like this.
  28. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    Step 1: create a whole slew of new jobs
    Step 2: unemployed (and able) get to go back to work - no more free cheese

Hope I'm not projecting

Eyebone likes this.
  29. anywoundedduck

anywoundedduck Gold Member Gold Chaser

Data Architect, Systems Engineer, Business Owner,
    And the friggin source of this charade was, wait for it..'
    Wait for it,..
    John Neocon McCain
    What treachery!
    The people in Arizona must be proud!

30. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    Mr Paradise, D-FENZ and andial like this.
  31. Irons

[​IMG]

32. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter

Trump has a lot on his plate right now
    Heard the same thing it was McCain, Rubio and Lindsey Graham who founded the group rock solid evidence also.

Ensoniq likes this.
  33. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Is Rubio old enough? That despicable group has been around for awhile.

andial likes this.
  34. Aurumag

Aurumag Midas Member Midas Member

When he met with Kissinger, I too was greatly disappointed, but he also met with Obama and other unsavory characters, so what does it really signify?

Mr. Trump has proven that he is real mover, and even though I am am old fart, I would be willing to fight on his behalf. I quit the Army when Bill was CINC.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/henry-kissinger-donald-trump-231679

Days after meeting with President-elect Donald Trump, elder statesman Henry Kissinger said one shouldn't expect Trump to give his voters exactly what he promised.

"One should not insist on nailing [Trump] into positions that he had taken in the campaign," said Kissinger during an appearance Sunday on CNN's "Fareed Zakaria GPS."

35. D-FENZ

D-FENZ Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter

We'd better investigate that due to the seriousness of the charge.

Ensoniq, Son of Gloin and andial like this.
  36. anywoundedduck

anywoundedduck Gold Member Gold Chaser

Data Architect, Systems Engineer, Business Owner,
  37. Silvergun

Land Surveyor
    When it comes to a random solo crazy person you are correct or even some whacka doo small group. However, TPTB/elite have resources, moles and connections beyond our understanding, to think they couldn't pull this off if they really wanted to seems awfully naive. Based on some of the stories ive read (truth cannot be gauranteed, DYODD), they even have devices or means to make it look like it was natural causes. He is the oldest president elect. The question is would it be at to great a cost for them to justify?

With that said, I voted for the guy. I want him to drain the damn swamp!!!!!! MAGA!

Son of Gloin likes this.
  38. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Architect
    If Trump is killed he'll become a martyr and that will set off an entirely new series of events, not only in America but across the world, that TPTB can't predict nor control

Fun times!

Ensoniq, Uglytruth and Silvergun like this.
  39. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

I share your optimism re: Trump, but we will not have even a semblance of a Republic until the Senate is returned to Constitutionality. It's insane that State legislatures are suing the executive in federal court rather than just recalling THEIR Senators as intended.

Pyramid, Ensoniq and BarnacleBob like this.
  40. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    I think if they killed Trump there would be so many infuriated deplorables it would make the BLM riots look like a kindergarten playground romp. Even if we all just thought it was assassination, like we did with Scalia, it would be epic crazy.