1. Tuesday on Tap, showing some initial weakness in metals as it takes a breather from yesterday. The dollar had a rally yesterday that fizzled with no follow thru this am that may lend addn'l support. Oil is rebounding back above $30 and trying to hold above that, but it seems as though there are some determined sellers who keep attempting to put it under.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Need more resources for the Industry Links. Have some guns/ammo, preps, pm dealers, and charts, but need more to make it a go to resource and replace bookmarks. Please send me a conversation with your ideas for others we should add. TIA. Together we will make it a great resource.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 2/6/16 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1157.7 Up 41.30-- Silver $14.80 Up 56 ct-- Oil $30.89 DOWN 2.73-- USD $97.05 DOWN 2.60-- Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE $1232.39 (1), SAE $18.46 (20)
  4. Please use the following for log on: www.goldismoney2.com We have moved to a new server. Please reset bookmark accordingly
  5. Added Heartland Precious Metals out of OK and LA to the map, Added Texas Precious Metals, and Added Provident Metals.

there was a video on her just a couple of days ago and I can't find it

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by Goldteam, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Goldteam

Goldteam Seeker Seeker

it showed gold and money and how gold holds it's own over the course of time

the video started with a picture of a gold vault opening

does anyone know where it is?

I'm not trying to be lazy but I have looked for probably 20 minutes and can't for the life of me find it