1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Thomas Deegan Arrested for Challenging the WV Corporate-Government

Discussion in 'U.S. Constitution & Law' started by Bigjon, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Bigjon

Bigjon Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

http://anticorruptionsociety.com/20...or-challenging-the-wv-government-corporation/

https://vimeo.com/140469987

HTML:
    <iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/140469987" width="500" height="375" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <p><a href="https://vimeo.com/140469987">Tom Deegan et al move to restore the &quot;Rule of Law&quot; in WV</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user14116339">AL Whitney</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

2. Carl

Carl Gold Member Gold Chaser

Depends upon the time of day the question is asked
    The guy's an idiot. A state, county or municipal incorporation is a declaration of self rule, formed via a constitution for the state or a charter for counties and municipalities. They are not the same as a 'for profit' business corporation.

Secondly, declaring yourself to be a "sovereign citizen" means absolutely nothing, you may as well be declaring yourself a man from Mars. Sovereignty does not flow from declarations. Your individual sovereignty flows from the sovereignty of those around you and as an exercised expression of life lived in liberty. Sovereignty is in direct relationship and proportionate to the level of responsibility for the conduct of government taken by the citizens. In other words, the less people participate in the operations and conduct of their government, the less sovereign they will be.

Krag likes this.
  3. Bigjon

Where does he claim to be a sovereign citizen?

He claims to be a Man. Not a corporation.
    There is no status I know of for sovereign citizens.

Where do you find it in the founding documents that all these government entities have a charter to form themselves as corporations?

Have you ever heard of CAFR?

More than 10 years ago, Burien, a successful business who had an office in the World Trade Center during the late 70s and early 80s, became fed up with the fleecing of America and decided to use his business sense to do something good for the people.And what he uncovered was the one of the largest scams being played on Americans, as politicians failed to report trillions in assets under Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR).These reports, common in the corporate environment, have been done away with by crafty lawyers and politicians who have rewritten the laws of ethical business in order to hide money and mislead the American public about the wealth of their country, being used primarily to benefit a few crooked politicians and business men and not the majority of people."You now know the primary reason why Gorbechev went democratic, more money * more control! We showed him the blueprint for true communism. Russia from the past, the state openly owned everything. In the USA the state truly owns everything, but through walls of well masked corporate veils created over the decades," said Burien this week on Greg Szymanski's radio show, The Investigative Journal."The US Government now has more control over and wealth amassed from the people then the old Russia ever thought was possible or ever dreamed about our freedom has been lost, we need to get it back without delay."And for Burien's patriotic stance to alert Americans about the failure of politicians at all levels to make public CAFRs, he has been harassed since 1998 when he first tried to institute a plan in Phoenix to return the financial system back to the people.Although a complicated program which can be explained on his web site at www.CARF1.com, his original financial backer was jailed for 30 on bogus charges on order to keep the lid on the CAFR scam from the people.Since then authorities have tried to marginalize Burien by getting to him through child protective services that according to Burien has illegally taken his children. Burien is now awaiting sentencing, as he recounts the sad story of how his children were taken:

Are you a US Citizen? A Taxpayer? And all the other benefits that flow from being a fourteenth amendment slave?

I guess you never heard the message, that "our" government turned all of us into corporations through our birth certificates.
    When the government addresses you in all capital letters you think it is you, but it is your corporation, as gov can't deal with men. They created your corporate entity, in order to control you.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  4. Carl

For the syntax and context illiterate:

syntax.jpg

That, is describing a "CORPORATION" as a person and the context within which it applies.

Almost the entirety of his argument is based upon a hodgepodge of syntax and context errors.

5. Bigjon

Show me one US law that is not applied to a person?

The entire context of your argument is based on a hodge-podge of misunderstanding that the word person, never included corporations, until "our" gov wanted to deceive and control it's citizenry,

6. Carl

It's not a matter of misunderstanding the word person, it's a matter of its misapplication. Are you going to fix that by learning syntax and context deficient legalese and wittily arguing the law against those using the law and the state against you? No. If "No" then, "what"?

The notion that learning legalese is going to protect you from those who use legalese and the state against you, is a non starter.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  7. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    Some people never get it. Yes they have great analytical thinking but they build the road they travel on the butt in front of them.

What was that bible saying?; oh yeah....And the word was truth! Then there was that letter and a part of it said...study to show yourself approved....

I think the real problem is a lot of people do not understand what a fiction is, or, they refuse to understand.

Is/are the words I use to describe the fiction true OR IS THE TRUTH the fiction which utilizes words?

8. Bigjon

Why are you making excuses for a gov who runs over us every day?
    I think you went off half cocked like you are prone to do and are now making up bullshit to cover your ass.
    Calling a person a corporation is just a flat out lie.
    And you are making excuses about context and syntax that is really a hodge-podge of bs.

This gov that has fooled many continues to fool you.

Joe King likes this.
  9. Carl

What do you believe you're accomplishing by learning legalistic hokum?

And you've got it totally ass backwards; I'm not the one validating that shit, YOU ARE, by believing it means something that you have to figure out.

10. Bigjon

I am trying to figure out just what the law is. I was never taught much about law and it is my understanding even trained lieyers don't learn much about the law. They learn procedure and case law mostly derived from statutes and statutes only apply to US Citizens. There is no law that I know of that requires any of us who are born on American soil, to be US Citizens.

If you don't know the law, they can run right over you, although they usually do even if you know the law, because they are operating outside of the law, by using contracts and deception.

I just want to be left alone. I don't agree with anything this defacto federal corporation is doing. Deegan is trying to alert people that the gov is way outside of it's charter, in everything they are doing. If he's an idiot, so am I, hopefully only in your eyes. I really can't understand your position here. Either you have it all figured out or your position is why bother, it's a hopeless situation, no one can fight the Feds.

Riggs does a good job of pointing out what they did and why it is unlawful. And your position is all this person crap is pointless.

You talk about repealing the 17th amendment, but our defacto gov never lawfully adopted any of the amendments after the 12th. They are all as bogus as a three frn bill. The Constitution they use is a statute, not the ratified document which is still a part of our law called This Constitution for The united States of America of 1787.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  11. Bigjon

Judge Anna, straightens out Arnie and now me.

I don't think I can explain how, but the Federal Gov has a legal footing. I still think what they are doing is a fraud on the ignorant American People and I'm one of those ignorant people. I can't remove my ignorance without studying their law and legalese trickery.

On Sunday, November 9, 2014, Arnie Rosner <arnie@arnierosner.com> wrote:
    Jim,
    My denseness will not permit me to get past the root of the evil. The people with whom you all seem to work are not the legitimate government. They are a corporate franchise of the now defunct corporation which was operating as the United States of America INC.
    They have committed treason. They must be considered as foreign invaders out of uniform.
    They have replaced the lawful state governments with these corporate franchise operations through unconstitutional means.. It is my view, that when people address these legitimate issues to them, this gives them recognition amongst the people who are ignorant to these conditions, and strengthens the illusion of legitimacy.
    Since no lawful state government exists, there is no lawful state government to issue corporate charters. Therefore, no corporation in the state is lawful.

It is a dirty job but someone must do it!
    One more time…Judge Anna attempts to Straighten out the old man. The one who knows nothing.

On Nov 9, 2014, at 11:15 AM, Anna von Reitz <avannavon@gmail.com> wrote:

What you aren’t understanding Arnie is that they bypassed OUR government and set up their own “lawful” government under Article 1 Section 8 Clause 17 and deceitfully called it the United States of America (Minor) and created all these “federal States” under its auspices.

They are administering their own completely foreign government in the international jurisdiction of the Sea without reference to our lawful government of The United States of America (Major) on the LAND jurisdiction.

We are American State Citizens on the land jurisdiction of The United States of America (Major) and we simply haven’t operated our own jurisdiction since 1860.

Strictly speaking they committed no treason but they have committed plenty of semantic deceit and fraud. It remains for us to exercise our jurisdiction on the land and to respect their jurisdiction on the “High Seas and Navigable Inland Waterways”—and keep them from “mistaking” us as one of their “US Citizens” or as any kind of Rebel they are authorized to chase down.

We do that by clearly stating that we are American State Citizens operating within the land jurisdiction of The United States of America (Major) and flying its civil flag. Civil trumps martial every time so long as you invoke your civil authority on the LAND.

As I have told you– every single American has more civil authority on the land than the entire federal government. Their look-alike and sound-alike “federal States” are limited to serving THEIR “United States Citizens” and have nothing to do with OUR American State Citizens or our States on the LAND.

There is the Ohio State — a Republic on the LAND and there is the “State of Ohio” a Legislative Democracy on the Sea. There are American State Citizens peacefully inhabiting the Ohio State and there are United States Citizens in a constant “state” of “war” residing in the federal “State of Ohio”.

If we are not smart enough to see through their legal chicanery and semantic deceits based on the use of similar words, they will self-interestedly “mistake” us as one of their own “United States Citizens” and prosecute us in one of their courts according to their laws (as they are doing with Rod Class) or they will try to pretend that we are “rebels” or “enemies” that they are allowed to track down and try in “Special Admiralty Tribunals” — it is up to us to know our history and our authority and rebut these claims.
    Special Admiralty came about as a result of the Reconstruction Acts which established five military districts in ten Southern States and let the military commanders appoint civil judges to prosecute any remaining “rebels” — but President Andrew Johnson made three formal and public declarations that the American States on the LAND were at peace. So none of the Specialty Admiralty tribunal crap applied to any peaceful American State Citizen on the LAND.

Same thing with the extension of “Special Admiralty” during the First World War — applies only to United States Citizens— that is FEDERAL citizens. American State Citizens are specifically excluded from Trading With The Enemy Act by Applications Appendix Section 21. If you think about it you will realize that NO maritime or admiralty jurisdictions can ever apply to American State Citizens in the LAND–and you will also realize that statutory laws apply only to statutory entities that are created by statutes.

The rats have been routinely applying maritime and admiralty and statutory law to living American State Citizens because we have been too ignorant to know and to clearly declare who we are and invoke our own birthright standing. They have also promoted a lot of confusion via the use of similar names and the creation of “legal fiction” entities that are merely named after us and which are various kinds of incorporated legal fiction entities– trusts, estates, transmitting utilities, etc, that ARE subject to statutory law but which have nothing whatsoever to do with us.

The organizations that created all these legal fictions and abused our given names to name them are responsible for their operations and all their expenses– not us. So the foreign situs trusts doing business as “John Quincy Adam” were created by the United States of America, Inc. And were considered to be “persons” owned by the ” State” franchises of the United States of America, Inc. And were subject to all federal and state statutory laws.

These “things” are the responsibility of the corporation that created them, subject to the laws and jurisdiction of the creator of them– and they have been used as a device to “mistake” the living Americans as either the same as or as corporate officers serving these legal fictions.

The only reason this has gone on as long as it has is that we have not stood up and shown that
    1.— we know who we are and 2. We know what we are NOT— that is, that we are NOT legal fiction entities that someone merely named after us and trumped up debt against, NOT statutory entities subject to any statutory law, and NOT United States Citizens of any kind.

We are American State Citizens with both feet firmly planted on the land and we fly the civil flag of The United States of America (Major) — notice the “of America” and the ( Major)??? That is to make a clear distinction between us and “United States” and “United States of America (Minor) — both— and to cut to the end of this long chase.

I get tired of explaining this over and over and over so feel free to publish it and read it over as many times as needed until it sinks in.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    michael59 likes this.
  12. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    We all need to remember that there is and never has been a common law against constructive fraud. Fraud yes, constructive no.

People don't want to believe that something has been constructed around them, they just don't. Oh and I printed the above as it is.worth sharing with ignorant people....it matters not of there is a.judge.Anna or a judge.Dale....or a whom ever as I have never seen things put in such conceive form.

Bigjon likes this.
  13. Bigjon

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
  14. snoop4truth

snoop4truth New Member

15. Malus

Malus Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

irrelevant

It is the language of our oppressors. Why wouldn't one learn it?

16. Carl

The problem is, the stuff being disseminated as being a true and correct interpretation of the law, is the hokum.
    You're not learning anything when you're being taught nonsense.

17. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer
    why do folks here feel they have to argue with morons?

18. Bigjon

Common Law v. Admiralty Law

Our Forefathers CHOSE the system of Common Law based on the Law of Moses (Ten Commandments) as the Law of the Land and they chose men to serve as judges from among themselves in every county, state, and region.

If we want to live under that system of law, we have to do the same thing. CHOOSE to live under Common Law, form a jural assembly for our communities as brilliantly summarized by the Michigan Jural Assembly which has already had their Common Law System in place for decades, elect judges to fill the vacant judicial offices, and live accordingly.

This is the way this country was set up and so far as I am concerned, the way it is still supposed to run. Those who don't want to accept that are outlaws. Those who do are law abiding. Simple as that.

We are free to accept, amend, and reject laws within that system as every jury sees fit. That is why we have JURY NULLIFICATION built into this whole process.

ANY law passed by ANY legislative body in the Common Law System can be nullified by a body of twelve honest Americans sitting as a jury. Such a jury can rewrite a law they find unfair or impractical or they can utterly reject one they find unjust, vague, or unworkable.

Jury nullification is where the average people called to jury duty get to enforce their will on the entire system--- in Common Law, that is. Also, in Common Law, the judge serves the people-- he doesn't tell them what to do. He doesn't interpret the law. The jury does that. He listens to the arguments along with the jury, maintains fair rules of evidence and argument, asks questions, but at the end of the day, the JURY makes their own decision and the judge executes their sentence.

That is also why there is no appeal from a jury trial unless substantial new evidence likely to have changed their reasoning comes to light. The JURY interprets and speaks the law under Common Law and what they decide becomes the law, no ifs, ands, or buts.

The judge is just a referee and servant of the court and the clerk is just that, a clerk keeping good records of the proceedings and testimony, evidence and filings.

There are other marked characteristics of Common Law that you need to be aware of; Under Common Law, nobody can be summoned to a court without a presentment from a Grand Jury.

Under Common Law, everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Under Common Law, there has to be an actual, identifiable injured party--- someone has to stand up and accuse you of harming them or their own property.

The only exception is in the case of murder or disabling injury of a victim, such that the injured party cannot bring suit for themselves.

There is no such thing as a "victimless crime" under Common Law.

The Judges in Common Law, (or, to use their proper name, Justices) are not necessarily graduates of any Law School and they cannot be members of the Bar Association, rather, they are respected members of their community who are trusted to make fair decisions about rules of evidence and argument and to oversee courtroom proceedings so as to guarantee a fair trial.

That's really their only function, because remember--- under Common Law --- the people sitting on the jury make all the decisions. The Justice is just there to organize things properly and impose a level playing field for both sides to get a fair hearing of the issues.

This is the system that we are heir to once we clearly decide to adopt our birthright status as American State Nationals.

But this is NOT the system that we have been living under for the last umpteen years, because we have all been "mistaken on purpose" as "citizens of the United States" instead.

That phrase, a "citizen of the United States" means in the words of Kitchens v. Steele, "a citizen of the federal government". And the federal government is defined as a corporation doing business as the UNITED STATES.

Such "citizens" live under the international law of the sea, not the Common Law.

In their courts the judge is all-powerful and juries are rubber stamps for him.

The judge interprets the law in these admiralty courts, tells the jury what to think, tells the jury what they may or may not consider as evidence, tells the jury everything but how to wipe their noses.

Their courts operate just as everyone can see them operating---- as prejudicial military tribunals where everyone is considered guilty until proven innocent and where no constitutional guarantees apply.

In their courts, there are endless codes and statutes and regulatory infractions and abundant cases of victimless crimes.

The majority of cases in such courts never present an actual injured party and both plaintiffs and defendants are represented by attorneys acting as Third Parties giving hearsay evidence that would be immediately thrown out of any Common Law court.

You all know or should know that you are supposed to be operating as people on the land and not as persons on the sea. The Preamble of the Constitution doesn't read, "We, the Persons....."

If you are going to live as free people you also have cause to know that you have choices to make both about your political status -- "people" or "person", Common Law or Admiralty or some other law form entirely--- and that you are then also required then to know how your chosen system of law works.

You are being misidentified and mischaracterized as "citizens of the United States" with "United States" defined as "territories and District of Columbia" and you are being treated as "persons" because you aren't standing up and declaring your allegiance to your lawful state of the Union and you aren't filling your vacated public offices and running your own American Common Law Courts.

Mulligan Ex Parte very clearly states that wherever our American Common Law Courts are up and operating, the admiralty courts must cease operating as military tribunals and revert to their proper place as courts merely concerned with actual maritime contracts and other admiralty issues.

These foreign international courts which are doing so much damage to our property and our people are merely opportunists filling a gap that we left open through ignorance. When our courts stand on the land, their courts cannot usurp--- but when we allow our Common Law Court System to stand vacant, the cat is away and the rats can play.

I can hear some people asking--- what do you mean, our courts are vacant? How? When? Why?

It's simple, really, It happened through ignorance and pen strokes and greed.

The moment you incorporate anything, it leaves the jurisdiction of the land and sets sail on the international jurisdiction of the sea. So the simple act of incorporating a county government changes its jurisdiction and its character and its law form.

It never mattered if the "federal government" acted as a corporation because all of its duties assigned by the actual Constitution were international in nature. They were assigned and limited to international jurisdiction and under international law from the start.

The state and county governments on the other hand, are responsible for operating the land jurisdiction. That's why our states and counties are geographically defined and the reason that they all have borders.

But back in the 1960's all those organizations that were entrusted with running the state and county governments at that time were seduced by the lure of "Federal Revenue Sharing"---- a cut of the kickbacks from federal racketeering--- into signing up as incorporated franchises of the federal government--- that is, as franchises of the federal corporation doing business as the UNITED STATES, INC.

Now, just because all those organizations took the bait and obligated themselves and incorporated themselves and agreed to act as franchises (like Dairy Queen franchises) does NOT mean that you can't form your own unincorporated state and county governments to do the job you still need done. The important word here is: "unincorporated".

The land and Law of the Land and people are all part of the unincorporated Body Politic. The international jurisdiction is entirely foreign to us.

You have to elect Sheriffs to represent the land jurisdiction and to enforce the actual Constitution and Organic Laws, because with the stroke of a pen back in the 1960's, the Sheriff of the newly incorporated "County" became a law enforcement officer concerned with statutes and regulations and code enforcement instead. He stopped working for you, and started working for the local federal goverment corporation franchise instead.

Your Common Law Court System which had existed since the early 1600's disappeared, too. Why? Because the people then operating the courts, back circa 1950 to 1965, incorporated them as part of the newly incorporated state and county franchise operations, and thereby converted our courts into an admiralty court system instead.

If you want your Common Law Court System back and functioning and want to send these foreign admiralty courts packing, you have to set your county and state courts up as unincorporated Jural Assemblies. Thankfully, there have always been Americans who stayed awake.

The Michigan Jural Assembly organized their state and kept it organized through thick and thin. The Nation States Project came forward and filed its claim to Pennsylvania. The Union States Assembly kept the fires burning on the Eastern Seaboard. In Texas, in Colorado, in Florida, in Wisconsin, in New Mexico, in California and throughout the land---- by Townships and Parishes and even Home Owner Associations--- Americans have kept their local governments alive and denied the corporate interlopers any claim of "exclusive legislative jurisdiction".

And now that more and more people are waking up and realizing just how far down the tubes things have gotten without their participation, Americans are stepping forward by the millions and doing what needs to be done.

Ignorant men have raised objections to what I and Bruce Doucette and Gary Darby and many other Americans are doing by occupying the vacated offices and acting as judges serving the American Common Law Court System. They think that we are somehow impersonating offices in the admiralty court system, which is obviously and abundantly untrue.

They also think that we have to be members of the Bar Associations---- when in fact we can't be members of the Bar and serve in any American Common Law Court office whatsoever.

They think that we are offering to oppress them in some way or establish an additional unwanted or improper authority over them, but the fact is that they have the same choice they have always had---- they can function as "persons" and submit themselves to international admiralty law, or they can function as "people" and submit themselves to the law of the land.

We are simply choosing our traditional law form and organizing ourselves to provide Common Law Court services for the land jurisdiction of these United States, and thereby exercising a prerogative that has always been ours.

Each one of us has the ability and responsiblity to choose our political status and our form of law and to act accordingly. It would be just as wrong for us to force anyone to act as one of the "people" of these United States as it would be wrong for them to force us to act as a "person" under international admiralty law.

Which is the whole point.

They are free to identify themselves as "citizens of the United States" with "United States" defined as "territories and District of Columbia". They can operate as "persons" if they want to adopt that status and they can incorporate federal franchise "STATES" to serve their needs. We won't stop them.

And by the same stroke, we can identify ourselves as members of the "free, independent, and sovereign people of the United States" ----- these United States of Wisconsin, Oregon, Texas, and so on, which are the actual organic states of the Union, and we can operate our lawful government owed to the land jurisdiction of this country to serve our needs.

Recently, there has been a flap with the ironically named "National Liberty Alliance" and its leadership. They have ignorantly and falsely accused us of "insurrection". If anyone is guilty of insurrection against these United States, it is those presently operating admiralty courts on our soil and practicing personage-for-profit against the people of this country.

We, the people, are the living, actual, factual government of the people, for the people, and by the people. There is no such government of the person, for the person, and by the person-- a fact that those who adopt "personhood' should consider carefully and well.

http://1stmichiganassembly.info/index.php

http://annavonreitz.com/commonvadmiralty.pdf
    http://www.annavonreitz.com/

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  19. Bigjon

CARL the moron is a person.

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  20. Bigjon

Thomas David House of Deegan - Full Closing Arguments