1. After a week and 1/2 of straight up, stocks look for a break prior to Holiday weekend.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Fri Morning! Gold is up 9.6 to 1266. Silver is up 10 to 17.30. Crude is up 31 to 49.31. The USD is down 17 to 97,00.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 5/13/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1227.70-- UP 0.80 Silver $16.40-- UP 13 Oil $47.84-- UP 1.62 USD $99.13 -- UP .61
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Titanic Feedback please

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by smilershouse, May 14, 2017.

1. smilershouse

smilershouse Gold Member Gold Chaser

The official story

And the unofficial story

May have been posted before

SH

Howdy, Aurumag, SilverCity and 2 others like this.
  2. Area51

Area51 Silver Miner Seeker

Great watch.

Very interesting to see John Pisspot Morgan was front and centre with the ship insurance frauds.

It'd sure be interesting to see it raised - - even just large chunks - - to test this theory.

smilershouse and the_shootist like this.
  3. tom baxter

tom baxter back from 2004

Retired now
    Well since I don't have any relations that died on the titanic, I think I'll let this conspiracy theory pass me by

4. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    Is this the ship swap theory?

5. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Architect
    Yep, interesting video actually

Zed likes this.
  6. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    The big thing is why did the "Californian" stop with a full head of steam all night? A destination is the habit of a boat and I would say it reached its destination.

7. smilershouse

smilershouse Gold Member Gold Chaser

Yep,

Peter Willis (Historian) whom narrated the investigation is an Oxford university major. His questions and the proof that followed the 2 ships being switched are very credible. What needs to be done is to raise the name plates that, at the end of the video, show the letters MP, on a ship that was supposed to be TITANIC. Another question is the discrepancy of the port holes varying from 14, to 16 and "taking on a very uneven" space.

I would like this theory to be proved as it would be a silver bullet right into the heart of JPM. In fact, JPM would be finished in about a week. Something else that was not mentioned, is that John Jacob Astor was on his way to NY to veto the Federal Reserve Act. Coincidence?

Here are many other proving facts that someone or some people, intended to sink the ship. It must also be taken into consideration that if the doomed liner was, in fact, the OLYMPIC, it would have already had been weakened significantly by the 2 previous mishaps and its structural integrity would have been compromised.

More unanswered discrepancies here.

http://www.metatech.org/wp/conspiracy/sinking-the-titanic-create-federal-reserve-bank/

SH

the_shootist and Hystckndle like this.
  8. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode