1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Trump’s Republican Support Continues to Grow

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by SongSungAU, Mar 22, 2016.

1. SongSungAU

SongSungAU Midas Member Midas Member

Trump’s Republican Support Continues to Grow
    By Daniel LarisonMarch 22, 2016, 12:00 AM

[​IMG]

Rod Dreher points to the findings in the latest NYT/CBS News poll, noting that Trump is tightening his hold on the GOP. 46% support Trump nationally, which is equal to the support for the other two candidates put together. Compared to last month’s survey, Trump has gained 11 points and expanded his lead over Cruz to 20. (A combined 72% of Republican primary voters support candidates loathed by the party leadership.) Trump’s support has continued to grow, which was always likely to happen as he won more contests and more candidates dropped out.

I was struck by the percentage of Republican primary voters that said they wouldn’t support Trump if he became the nominee: 17%. Based on the denunciations from many pundits and politicians on the right, one might think that the majority of Republicans cannot abide the thought of a Trump nomination, but that simply isn’t the case. According to these results, the #NeverTrump crowd accounts for less than a fifth of the Republican Party, but it often presents itself as if it speaks for the majority. So it doesn’t come as a surprise that the poll found that most Republican primary voters don’t think it’s a good idea to use the convention to stop Trump and pick a different nominee. When asked if it would be a good or bad thing for the party if the convention picked someone other than the candidate with the most delegates as the nominee, 14% said it would be good and 65% said it would be bad. Most of the latter are Trump supporters, but that’s the point: Trump supporters make up almost half of the party now, and many supporters of the other candidates aren’t interested in convention maneuvering to install a different candidate at the top of the ticket.

The Republicans committed to stopping Trump at all costs don’t speak for most of the people in their party. If they were somehow to prevail, they would be acting against the wishes of a large majority of Republican voters. That would still be a serious mistake, and one that would haunt the GOP for a lot longer than a Trump nomination.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/trumps-republican-support-continues-to-grow/

Usury, TAEZZAR, andial and 1 other person like this.
  2. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

Golly, just what I have been saying all along. Mentally twisted warmongering dinosaur neocon pieces of shit.
    Stay home, take your prescription antidepressants and drink alone like normal on election day neocons we don't need you.

The sheer numbers of sane republicans, working democrats and independents that will vote for a republican that tells the truth will more than fill the tiny void neocons might leave.

3. anywoundedduck

anywoundedduck Gold Member Gold Chaser

Data Architect, Systems Engineer, Business Owner,
    All Main Stream Media is going out of their way to denounce TRUMP. It would behoove them to get on board the TRUMP train, or become irrevelant. The American people will not be denied by the Washington establishment. Not this time. The American Middle Class is beyond pissed.
    So FOX News, I ask you, do you want to become irrelevant like MSNBC? If not, you need to fire a number of your anchors, starting with Megan Kelly. Chris Wallace needs to be reassigned to your FOX Alaskan Bureau. And none of us give a damn what that whaco job Glen Beck thinks.

mtnman, nickndfl, TAEZZAR and 2 others like this.
  4. Irons

Heh, I used to catch a 1/2 hour of Beck when I get out of work. I found him to be odd but amusing and some of the stuff he said was relevant.
    Now that he has become completely unhinged his show is weird and disturbing. Like a whimpering, begging, audio trainwreck.
    I can't see him holding airtime on the local station for much longer.

Flight2gold likes this.
  5. Unca Walt

Unca Walt Midas Member Midas Member

Yowza. Glenn Beck was once a favorite of mine.

pffffffft

Our local paper has run over a hundred articles on Trump. NOT ONE has been positive.

Irons likes this.
  6. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

I too thought Beck was good, back in the FAUX news days.
    In fact, I learned a lot from him in his early days.
    Today I can't stand to watch/hear him.

Unca Walt likes this.
  7. FunnyMoney

FunnyMoney Silver Member Silver Miner

I like the thread, but let's not get carried away. Donald "the con man" Trump, nor any other of the Repukes tell the truth. Telling the American people that we are going to make American great again and we are going to bring back jobs is as far from the truth as you can get and clearly on the road to dashing hopes. I have watched all of Trump's major speeches, he promises much more than even Obummer did. Of course he is better than Hillary and maybe he is a better shot at fixing something or at least not making things worse than is Cruz but there is no way on Earth that his primary 2 platforms about "great" and about "jobs" can be accomplished the way he has "outlined" them (I put that in quotes because an outline would be an exaggeration of the details so far given). Of course, either or Hillary or Donald will blame congress or some outside force for their ineptness when the truth is really known.

I'll probably still be here a year from now and if the Don is our POTUS which it looks like he'll be getting my vote, we will find out the truth.

8. honu5050

honu5050 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

nunya
    If you feel this all sounds like a Hollywood script you would be correct what a plan !

searcher likes this.
  9. historyrepete

historyrepete Silver Member Silver Miner

I used to listen to his radio show. I grew tired of him telling me to gather up my children hug them kiss them and tell them I love em. Absolute drama queen. He was just starting to get weird. I thought fox had already dumped him long ago? No?

10. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

How Chris Christie 'is becoming Trump's right hand man, debate coach, fundraiser...and possible vice president'
    • Christie reportedly coached Trump in Florida before the last GOP debate
    • Governor's spokesman said he was 'on vacation with his family' at the time
    • Sources close to Christie say he is a key figure in Trump's campaign
    • Christie endorsed Trump in February shortly after he dropped out
    • He was relentlessly mocked by the public and criticized by the GOP establishment for his 'political opportunism'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3510455/How-Chris-Christie-Trump-s-right-hand-man-debate-coach-fundraiser-possible-vice-president.html#ixzz441wPwmgx
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

11. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

that would be a bad move,

the guy brings nothing to the table,
    tramp can already carry the states this guy may be able to help him with,

tramp will pick sanders to be his running mate..................

brosil and searcher like this.
  12. searcher

Agree with the Christie part....................but Sanders??????

13. Flight2gold

Flight2gold Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

pilot
    Christie may be offered the AG spot.

14. ToBeSelfEvident

ToBeSelfEvident Gold Member Gold Chaser

I dunno if a NY/NJ ticket would be that attractive to most conservatives. Of course, Hillary was Senator of NY, so not much of a choice. And the Clintons live in NY state. Didn't Bill put his campaign HQ in Harlem once? Bernie is from Brooklyn. So no choice.

15. searcher

Flight2gold likes this.
  16. Flight2gold

pilot
    "Either control of the American democracy will begin to swing back to the American people, or control will remain with the governing elites of the past 60 years. Our democracy is hanging by a thread. Nobody has to be told that."

17. Professur

Professur Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

If this election isn't enough to convince people that the system is broken and owned outright, nothing ever will. One of the candidates is being investigated by the FBI for actions during her last term in office and she's still getting votes. Trump actively supported that candidate in the past and HE's still getting votes.

It's a soap opera with nukes ...

18. Flight2gold

pilot
    MSNBC Host Admits Democratic Primary Rigged, While Station Simultaneously Rigs Coverage
    -----------------------------------
    Lets see, a failed corrupt politician who is now a tv host on a failing network, who left politics after a dead intern was found in his office,
    shamelessly talks and almost laughs about the vote rigging and corruption in the opposing party and wishes that his party could do the same.
    It's so in your face its ______.
    Fill in your own blank.

Wednesday's wish: After Trumps election may both parties implode.

http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2016/0...d-while-station-simultaneously-rigs-coverage/

Irons likes this.
  19. FunnyMoney

FunnyMoney Silver Member Silver Miner

What could go wrong?

Winds typically move from west to east. So your choice should be south or north. My guess is that going west is not an option. To go west you would need to already live in an unpopulated area of Commifornia and you would need a well stocked sail boat. Getting past the coast guard and potential pirates is your next concern after you figure out where you're actually trying to go. Landing in Hawaii will probably get you promptly placed into a slave labor camp along with all the other residents there. I went into a detailed summary on another thread, you can look it up, but unless you're already in your "safe haven" it was basically about having plans already established and a dirt bike for each potential survivor. Know the area you live in very well and have a plan that will take you a very long way away if it comes to that. Don't worry about the Muslims, the Jews, the Blacks or whatever pet peeve this forum tries to convince you is the devil incarnate. It's not that they never really were (although that's true), it's that everyone becomes a potential enemy once the inmates take over the insane asylum (which they will, because currently only the insane have made it onto the ballot).

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  20. Alric

Alric Midas Member Midas Member

If they pick someone else in a brokered republican convention and Hillary won the democrats, a Trump-Sanders independent ticket would be pretty funny. Maybe they would balance each other out a little bit? I don't know, but it might be worth it just to break up the two party monopoly.

Usury and historyrepete like this.
  21. Krag

Krag Planet earth Platinum Bling

22. Irons

Reported tonight by some guy with a show on fox. I don't know who any of the fools on fox are are I don't watch any of it. GO TRUMP!

z1.jpg

Flight2gold likes this.
  23. Fanakapan

Fanakapan Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter

Interesting poll there, maybe Fox included the folks who wont have to get back early to milk the cows :)

24. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Silver stacker
    I'm in the anyone but Hillary crowd.

I think only trump can beat her.

Irons likes this.
  25. Scorpio

that would be a huge turn of events, as all polls had lyin' ted up by 10,

to now be down 10............?????

7 of 8 have cruz up in wisconsin currently

Fanakapan likes this.
  26. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Polls can be bought and sold. We will see soon enough if the people that count the votes are honest. I travel Florida and see 10 trump signs for every 1 Sanders and 25 to 1 Trump to Clinton. I have seen one Cruz sign.

Irons likes this.
  27. Fanakapan

One things for sure, if Trump does win in Wisconsin, and considering how they all said he was going to lose, its going to give his campaign one hell of a lot of impetus. And likewise do the opposite for Cruz :)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    Irons and Flight2gold like this.
  28. Irons

WALKER/RYAN COLLUDING IN WISCONSIN TO STEAL PRIMARY FROM DONALD TRUMP.

April 3, 2016 – The Forbes Group has learned from an insider source that Wisconsin Political leaders Governor Scott Walker and Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, have joined forces to derail GOP front-runner Donald Trump by using their vast influence in their vast influence in there home state ahead of the April 5th primary.

The source revealed that a plan is to manipulate the electronic voting machines through a undetectable, self-erasing software program that will switch a pre-designated percentage of the votes, after the votes have been cast, from trump to Cruz.

Based on post election polling data and a mathematical analysis of voting percentages, it is likely that that this same election fraud tactic occurred in Iowa, Ohio and Texas, states that the GOP leaders could justify wins by their preferred candidates because of either their home state advantage or false pre-election polls.

Shortly after learning of the suspected election-fixing in Iowa, where TFG learned that tallying software had mysteriously donated to the GOP by Microsoft–a staunch Marco Rubio supporter and second largest donor. Mr. Gary Forbes, CEO of the Forbes Group, had called for a federal investigation of Microsoft, its founder Bill gates and then candidate Marco Rubio. Forbes also asked for an immediate and permanent nationwide ban of all electronic voting machines.

GLOBALIST MOVEMENT COMPROMISES US. BORDER AND NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY LED BY SENATOR JEB BUSH, MITT ROMNEY, TED CRUZ, JOHN KASICK AND THE MAJORITY OF THE GOP ESTABLISHMENT HAVE APPROVED ANOTHER JOB AND COMPANY KILLING FOREIGN TRADE AGREEMENT THE TRANS PACIFIC PARTNERSHIP (TTP).

searcher likes this.
  29. Scorpio

if that was true, then tramp would be a beneficiary,

if it were true, then bush and the boys would still be in the race,

not putting too much credence to the magic voting boxes

D-FENZ likes this.
  30. Irons

Alien Crime Victims to Wisconsin on Eve of Vote: Stop ‘Traitor’ Ryan from Stealing Delegates

by JULIA HAHN 4 Apr 2016Washington D.C.481

On the the heels of new reports indicating Speaker
    Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI)

could likely emerge as the GOP nominee should the “#NeverTrump” clique keep Donald Trump from getting 1,237 delegates outright, the American victims of illegal alien crime are now speaking out against the possibility of a President Ryan.
    Paul Ryan’s position on immigration is “treasonous,” said Dan Golvach, whose 25-year-old son Spencer was murdered and shot in the head during a drive-by shooting carried out by an illegal alien.

Ahead of Tuesday’s Wisconsin primary, Golvach explained that while Ryan protects his own family behind a border wall that surrounds his mansion in Wisconsin, Ryan has allowed America’s children to go unprotected and has pushed for donor-approved mass migration policies that put Americans at risk. Golvach said:

He needs to go pick out one of his own little darling children to sacrifice to the God of cheap labor instead of living behind security walls and allowing other people’s kids to get chosen. When it comes to doing what’s right for the donor class and their cheap foreign labor pool, Paul Ryan is willing to fight to the last drop of American’s blood. He is not a public servant. He’s a servant to the oligarch and nothing more. Most Americans, regardless of their politician leanings, are aware of this.

http://www.breitbart.com/immigratio...ve-vote-stop-traitor-ryan-stealing-delegates/

searcher and historyrepete like this.
  31. historyrepete

historyrepete Silver Member Silver Miner

Paul Ryan and now Scott walker have become mainstream go along to get along gop rinos. Them being against Trump is a good thing. The more the insiders hate him the more I like him

32. D-FENZ

D-FENZ Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

It always amazes me how otherwise, seemingly intelligent people are so easily duped. The Forbes Group? A simple Google search will quickly show their agenda. Their motto on their home page- "You can't predict the future but you can design it" should give you a clue as to their motives. Digging a little deeper you will find that they are a PR firm with a left wing bent. Their client list includes the White House for Chrissakes... Check it out for yourself - http://lmgtfy.com/?q=The+Frobes+Group

They go on to cite an unnamed source that fraud was likely in Iowa, Ohio and Texas due to some new software from Microsoft. I can't speak for the Ohio or Texas results but I can speak to the Iowa process. I was a Caucus Captain and secretary for my precinct. The assertion that the tally was electronically tallied and then manipulated is pure, unadultrated bullshit. All of the tallying in our precinct and all precincts in Iowa is done on paper ballots. We counted them and recounted them while all of the caucus goers were present to witness. When the results were official they were called in. If anyone actually cares about the truth, all of the paper ballots are still available for confirmation.

Anyone with half a brain should be able to see the bullshit hit piece for what it is. And it says more about them than their target.

Mr Paradise likes this.
  33. Irons

The Marquette poll was hacked, they admitted it. The gloves are off and the dirty tricks are on in your state Bear dude.

http://dcgazette.com/2016/2016-election-poll-rigged/

Scorpio likes this.
  34. Fanakapan

See Cruz won it, and looking at the results map its the cities and burbs that did it, the rural counties look to be pretty solidly trump.

And there was me thinking that Cruz and his Holy Joe act would maybe play better with the country folks.

35. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    The progressive cancer is in the cites.....the nation rots from within

36. Irons

Pretty strange Illinois voters make more sense than Wisconsin voters. Ah well.

37. Fjpod

Fjpod Silver Member Silver Miner

Now that Wisconsin is over, I don't get it. The Republicans voted for the most conservative candidate, Cruz. The dems voted for the most liberal, Sanders. This must be one polarized State.

38. Irons

BREAKING: Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani Supports Donald Trump for President

Jim Hoft Apr 7th, 2016 3:01 pm 32 Comments

BREAKING: FORMER NEW YORK MAYOR RUDY GIULIANI SUPPORTS DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!

America’s Mayor Supports Trump!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...ump-president/

39. Irons

Enough Is Enough=> Time to DUMP FOX News – The Constant Trump-Bashing Is Unbearable
    Jim Hoft Apr 6th, 2016 11:14 pm

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH—
    Conservatives are SICK AND TIRED of FOX News Channel’s constant bashing of Donald Trump.
    You’d expect this from the liberal media but FOX News today is the most anti-Trump channel on cable news.

z1.jpg

The viewers aren’t stupid. They’ve noticed.
    In February Brand Index reported that trust in FOX News network had dropped nearly 50% since January.

And it’s only gotten worse.

It’s one thing to endorse a candidate – It’s quite another to give 90% of your air time to Trump bashers.
    This goes on ALL DAY LONG.

Viewers are sick of it.

From the time you turn on the TV in the morning – to their last show at night you are inundated with Trump haters, Trump bashers and anti-Trump segments.
    If it’s not the host, it’s the majority of the guests.

Sean Hannity and Greta Van Susteren are fair. Bill O’Reilly gives double segments to Trump basher Krauthammer and then wonders why the Trump campaign cancels an interview the next night. Hello?

Once in awhile, FOX News will mix things up and invite a Conservative Trump-basher to debate a liberal Trump-basher.
    Now, that is a real crowd pleaser!

Or, they’ll invite Charles Krauthammer to come on and bash Trump and follow that up with a special Megyn Kelly segment of Michelle Fields’ hoax attack with sidekick Ben Shapiro.

As Piers Morgan said, “The idea that you watch that video and anyone with a brain thinks that that is some kind of assault or battery they’re living in cloud cukoo land…”

But FOX News is still spreading the lie that Michelle Fields was assaulted.
    It’s a lie but it hurts Trump. So they’ll keep airing it.
    What crap.

Trump supporters are forced to turn the channel or mute the sound.
    If there was another channel out there that gave Donald Trump a fair shake they would steal half of FOX’s audience.
    The Blaze is one option but Glenn Beck is too busy preaching, praying and holding revivals with the Anointed One.
    If NewsMax went Pro-Trump they would steal half of the FOX audience in one month.

There’s a market out there for disgruntled FOX-News-watching Trump supporters.
    Somebody smart should get on it and save the Trump supporters from the dreadful FOX News network.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-news-continues-jihad-trump-time-new-options/

historyrepete likes this.
  40. Scorpio

the war channel has been pulling that crap since before tramp,

it has taken this for persons to start noticing,

FunnyMoney likes this.