1. Thurs am and USD regains some lost ground, now over 101
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Thur Morning! To start we have Gold down 9 to 1202, while Silver is down 31 to 1695. We have Crude up on supply info after a big downswing, +31 to 5221. The USD is back above 101 at 101.12.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 1/7/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1173.40-- UP 21.70 Silver $16.52-- UP 54 Oil $53.99 -- UP 27 TICS USD $102.21 -- DOWN 7 Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE 2017 $1243.95 (1), SAE $19.53 (20)
  4. Added Heartland Precious Metals out of OK and LA to the map, Added Texas Precious Metals, and Added Provident Metals.

What Rights Do You Have To Stop Cops From Entering Your House - Warrants, Consent, Exigentency

Discussion in 'U.S. Constitution & Law' started by Ahillock, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Ahillock

Ahillock A nobody Mother Lode

Published on May 22, 2015
    What Rights Do You Have To Stop Cops From Entering Your House - Warrants, Consent, Exigency

When can Cops enter your home? What cops use to enter your home. I discuss how Gov or Law Enforcement can gain entry to your home and under what circumstances they can enter your home without your consent or approval.

I have a video about why you should not talk to cops that I encourage all people to watch. Nothing good comes from talking or cooperating with the Gov. Once Gov is involved it can only down hill from there. Once Gov gets an inch of control they will always want more and you will end up playing catch up and wishing Gov was never invovled. Here is the link to that video:
    http://www.thinklikeahorse.org/All_Ab...

REO 54 and TAEZZAR like this.
  2. GOLDZILLA

GOLDZILLA Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus Midas Member

The best way to probably keep stuff like that from happening would be to never let anyone know where you live. If nobody knows where you live it makes their job harder if they want to break into your residence.

3. Ahillock

They already have my info;

property tax info
    IRS info
    Drivers license info
    USA passport info (where to mail to)

Too late to not let the cops know where you live.

Joseph and searcher like this.
  4. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Tired & Retired as a CNC machine shop owner
    http://www.thinklikeahorse.org/All_About_Guns.html#7

Everyone here at GIM2 should read thru this link. It will take several hours, but it is time well spent, as the information is quite good.
    I take issue with a small percentage of the information, we all think differently & we all have had different life experiences that will influence that thinking.
    Thank You Ahillock for a very informative link.

Ahillock likes this.
  5. Ahillock

I guess a basic summary for those that don't want to watch this (I assume most of us know this already):

Consent: you can decline giving consent to a LEO that wants to come into your home
    Warrant (search or arrest): can't do anything about this if LEO has a warrant signed by a judge
    Exigency: can't do anything about this if LEO can prove exigency, that someone's life is at risk, that some bad guy runs into your house from after a police chase...etc.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  6. AGG

AGG Seeker Seeker

4th amendment. Probable Cause. I think This is what creates the demand for the warrant.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  7. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Tired & Retired as a CNC machine shop owner
    The police (all levels) have been proven to be liars. They are not punished for lying to get a warrant nor punished for going BEYOND the authority of the warrant. Until the police are held accountable for lying, cheating & stealing, the 4th & PC are a joke !

8. Hystckndle

Hystckndle Daguerreotype Fanatic Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Slave, but a little less every day
    In my pea brain,
    Once they have decided to come in,
    I am challenged to see what rights anyone has.

As above, unless held accountable for lying, cheating, stealing...then there are no so called " rights ".
    Its almost all luck of draw junk.
    Wrong addresses, here say, wrong names, conjecture, neighbors vendetta, Raw milk... WTF !!!???
    Heaven forbid you even try and defend your home from attackers with a firearm inside your own home...
    Anyone who does NOT think we live in a militarized police state I would respectfully request they read some more. Got the tee shirt here. Threatened and bullied.
    Regards to all,
    Haystack

TAEZZAR likes this.