1. Good Weds Am, Looks like we are smack dab in the middle of a correction. Gold now down 10 to 1281, while silver is down 21 to 17.28. Crude is unchanged at 43.65. The USD pierced support yesterday, then rallied back above it and now at 93.24
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Week of 4/30/16 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1290.50 UP 60.50-- Silver $17.78 UP 88-- Oil $45.92 UP 2.19--- USD $93.04 DOWN 204 tics-- Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE $1359.44 (1), SAE $21.09 (20)
  3. Added Heartland Precious Metals out of OK and LA to the map, Added Texas Precious Metals, and Added Provident Metals.

What/Where is this GIM Mobile App you Mods/Folks Speak of?

Discussion in 'Site Activity/Suggestions' started by Pyramid, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Pyramid

Pyramid Gold Member Gold Chaser

There is no "GIM" or "Gold Is Money" App that I can find in the App Store, but there is a vBulletin Mobile App that is free.

Is this what I should be looking for or something else (if so, please advise)? Download now or wait for the bugs to be worked out? Inquiring minds wish to know.

Thank you in advance ladies and gentlemen for any advice and guidance you may be able to share on this topic.
    :beer:

2. birddog

birddog Gold Member Gold Chaser

I think they are talking about the mobile style you can pick in the bottom left corner. It is just a simplified format that should make it easier to work the site from a mobile device.

Pyramid likes this.
  3. Scorpio

Scorpio Alpha Centauri Bound Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter

2 guys I know of found the ap also,

one free, one with a .99 fee,

yep, vbulletin ap I think,

and yes, makes it easier with mobile stuff to peruse the forum,

the paid ap allows normal activity ie replying to posts, etc.

while the free one allows viewing????

don't quote me, but that is the word on the street so far,

hopefully people will continue to provide feedback so we can get the straight skivvy on it.

Also, maybe someone could provide the links here also????

Gracias'

Scorp

4. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

Home Improvement Contractor
    PHP:
    Just got me one of dem dere stupid smart phones and was looking at apps in Google. Found one called Forum Runner. Anybody hear of it or use it?

Using Droid Razr and when I log on, don't get spot prices. Is this normal for mobile?

Thanks,

HammerHead

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  5. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

Home Improvement Contractor
    Ok. Got my usual screen by switching to Basic Black. Was offered an app from gim2. Declined for now. May pick it up some other.time.