1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Who's reading our PM's here?

Discussion in 'Ask Questions about our site..' started by Cigarlover, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Cigarlover

Cigarlover Gold Member Gold Chaser

I logged into my email and saw I had a PM here. I then opened a window to come to GIM and when I logged in there was no "New notification. Usually there is a 1 up there next to notifications. When I clicked on notifications and went to the inbox, I did indeed have a PM there. The envelope was open like it had already been read.

2. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

no one is reading your pm's,

the program doesn't even allow access by anyone here including admin,
    I don't even have the capability to reset your password, which I always found stupid in vbulletin. Admin doesn't need to know the password, just needs to be able to reset if for someone. Somehow internally it says 'send reminder to user', and it is supposed to send a email to someone to give them a reminder. Good grief.

unless we have been hacked, and there is nothing going on that would indicate this

fwiw, it has to be something on your computer and not with GIM

3. Cigarlover

Cigarlover Gold Member Gold Chaser

Thanks Scorp.. You can delete this. wasnt tryin to stir any sheet. :)