1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

You are now officially “Dead”

Discussion in 'Beginner's Forum' started by Goldhedge, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    For your educational enjoyment...

You are now officially “Dead”
    10-7-17

[​IMG]

Stop The Pirates
    Start understanding the way things really work.

We are born on the land and are considered heirs of the land assets of our country.

But within hours undeclared agents of the federal “State” franchise get our Mothers to sign Certificates of Live Birth. These documents are misrepresented as simple recordings of the baby’s birth. Instead, they are registrations of commercial “vessels” using the baby’s name, and serving to make the “State” franchise the beneficiary of the baby’s estate on the land.

However many days, weeks, or months later as determined by “State” law, your “vessel in commerce” is reported “missing, presumed dead” to the probate court, which then doctors the civil records and converts your living estate to a trust ESTATE benefiting the perpetrators of this scheme.

You are now officially “dead” with respect to the land jurisdiction and unless you take action to correct the probate court records, you and your assets are permanently trapped in the international jurisdiction of the sea. You are therefore unable to take recourse to your holdings on the land or the law forms of the land that you are owed. Ever heard the Constitution called the “Law of the Land”?

This is why your constitutional guarantees don’t apply. There’s no version of “you” operating on the land as a result of this fraud.

And it is all based on identity theft and unilateral adhesion contracts that are obtained under conditions of deceit while you are still just a baby. There’s no way that you could ever know that this was going on or have any opportunity to object to it.

You are kidnapped and press-ganged into the international jurisdiction of the sea and your ESTATE is claimed and pillaged before you leave grade school.

And the monsters doing this to you? The IMF and FEDERAL RESERVE and other criminal international banking cartels and organizations like the American Bar Association that have participated in and profited from this lurid fraud scheme.

The IMF does business as the “UNITED STATES, INC.” and has franchises doing business as the “STATE OF OHIO” and so on. These franchises are no different than the franchises of Dairy Queen, Inc.

The FEDERAL RESERVE (reconfigured as a United Nations owned and operated corporation) is doing business as THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC. — they are just now setting up franchises operated simply as “OHIO” and “WISCONSIN” and so on.

None of these corporations has any lawful or even legal authority over you and your assets, but, thanks to their fraud scheme, they do have control of “your” ESTATE and now, “your” public transmitting utility which have both been created using your given name without your knowledge or permission.

JOHN QUINCY ADAMS = federal STATE estate trust owned and operated by the IMF, a UN agency dba UNITED STATES.

JOHN Q. ADAMS = federal public transmitting utility owned and operated by the new United Nation’s version of FEDERAL RESERVE doing business as THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Isn’t it time to take back control of your property? [ . . . your flesh and blood human body and the fruits of your labor?]

TAEZZAR, michael59 and arminius like this.
  2. GOLDZILLA

GOLDZILLA Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus Midas Member

And thats why illegal aliens have more rights than we do. No one has signed their rights away.

3. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    I knew it! My children have been trying to kill me for years! Damn... they succeeded.

Apparently there is reasonable wine in heaven and the same shit goes on!

Bugger me, I barely notice the change.

:p:D:confused:

andial likes this.
  4. keef

keef Пальто Crude Platinum Bling

Retired Hoser
    You can't be anymore dead than this guy:

michael59 likes this.
  5. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

quality control
    This thread is dead.

Goldhedge and Zed like this.
  6. mayhem

mayhem 497th Recon Tech Silver Miner Site Supporter

point!

7. glockngold

glockngold Gold Member Gold Chaser

What bill did the bartender pick up?
    That was a cheap triple.

8. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    Yeah well, so we THOUGHT!

Some people!?!?!!?

andial likes this.
  9. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    HAW! I found a new movie to watch.

10. Billboard

Billboard Seeker Seeker

Great, so where are the solutions? This guy tells it that by registering the name you begin to take back your estate:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/271354344/EVERYTHING-IN-COMMERCE-IS-FICTIONAL-UPDATED-5-11-2016

michael59 likes this.
  11. Goldhedge

Retired
    Ever notice how when illegals get pulled over for driving with no license they don't process them?

They usually let them go.

Now you know why they want to have them get driver's licenses.

GOLDZILLA and TAEZZAR like this.
  12. michael59

20 years logging
    I don't know all about what is in that link but a lot of crap is out there and sadly one has to glean out the corn in the turd. AND, NO-f, no the people who authored that link are not the only ones doing this misidentification stuff. THE ones who are on the other side are living it also. I swear it is a quagmire. Case in point-

I went to do my thing in Columbia county. Got shot down by lil deputy pup dog. He told me that the sheriff was under the judge. Called the DA of the county. An assistant DA told me "judge" has immunity and she only puts criminals in jail. I'm like WTF-over, this shit is a total blow out. So I shot a missive to TAZZER and he came back with a little gem. He sent me the link for the (I think) Washington's Judges rules/handbook. So, me being me I look for the Oregon same, same and I found it. BY gollie by the time I made it to the definitions I found this and this is a direct quote:

and, I just got harpooned right here: (D) Municipal court judges are not required to comply with this Code.

Yeah, there is a double standard and you nor I are in on it. This has been going on for years, flipp'n centuries even. So there is no taking back your estate because as you live and breath you have no estate, estate being a fiction controlled by the STATE. Look: I die-I become an estate to be dealt with. I live? I live then I am not an estate.

Now I do think you can claim the all cap fictional/corporation name by applying to the state fiction and paying a fee. Hey, I know how it sounds but he who holds it owns it; even if you have to feed corn out of a turd to the it. The thing is, is you keep it away and apply yourself as the beneficiary of said corporate name. It is sort of like saying "My shadow crossed your door step, and you want me to do what? No that is not possible because you cannot hold that shadow."

TAEZZAR likes this.
  13. michael59

20 years logging
    wow I stand corrected in my assumption of what was in that link. It defines what I have been stumbling around about for so many years. I have been thinking of the "doing business as" and have never done it but it seems to be my general direction of thought. Funny all I needed was some explanation of what was in my bowl of alphabet soup. Everything that guy writes I take as truth because I have done it, all except owning the all cap name as a business. I now think I have some business with the secretary of state, spose I had better research it out first.

TAEZZAR and Goldhedge like this.
  14. Billboard

Billboard Seeker Seeker

Odd how things work, this is what I had written to michael59 and lost it somehow, then i came up to the site again and my "lost post data" shows up. This is after michael59 had a chance to review the link. Uhh, things work in mysterious ways...

I am having trouble understanding your colorful language, but from the gist of it, this is what i gather:

Yes, there is a lot of disinformation out there, and yes, I believe that the so called "judges" have been made exempt to the codes they are applying. But let me share with you my two bits from all my trial and errors.

Since I could not understand how a lying cop could get away with making me pay a fine I did not owe I became embroiled in some legal issues that have changed my life, and down I went into the rabbit hole much like the story of Alice in Wonderland.

1. A cop pulled me over and gave me a ticket for speeding, when in fact I was not even moving. Went to court and his word against mine, and the judge found in the cops favor. I appealed and went to Superior Court for a trial "de novo" and the Superior Court said their hands were tied and had to decide on the first trials adduced evidence, even though it was a new trial i.e. "trial de novo".

I said to the Superior Court judge that it seemed to me facetious practice to call it trial de novo when in fact it was a rubber stamp trial. He didn't take too kind to that but gave me a very valuable lesson, he told me I should understand the words -process, evidence, fact, contract, and in addition to that I should analyse how I became involve in any dispute whatsoever.

2. Took that lesson from that judge and began to follow the crumbs back. Yes, prior to the cop giving me a ticket I had done these things:
    Applied and received a driver's license.
    Applied and received a vehicle registration certificate.
    My parents had filed a Certificate of live birth and applied for and received a social security number and card for on my behalf.

I in turn had used the Birth Certificate to Apply for the driver license when you are expressly told that a birth certificate cannot be used for identification. Quite a conundrum, huh?

Please let us know what you figure out!!!

michael59 and Goldhedge like this.
  15. Goldhedge

Retired
    It's been my observation that due to our ignorance of the law... we unknowingly entrap ourselves in adhesion contracts.

It's the 'unlearning' what we've been told in the public fool system that takes some doing.

It's not readily available and you have to first question what you 'think' you believe is true. It's not!

I'm still learning. The process would be much easier if the public fool system actually educated the people, but that isn't their purpose.

16. keef

Retired Hoser
    Sheet, hedge. I just logged in and thought u finally did a mercy killin around here... but NO

Goldhedge likes this.
  17. michael59

20 years logging
    yeah of course. I will be doing this soon as I see very good aspects in it. I studied the state citizen thing and I just could not pull the trigger on it due to the citizen part. Look I do not need protection sept from those that practice the fiction. But I am wondering as I sometimes wonder- how this is can be grandfathered in to something that has already happened. Looks to me like all one has to do is do it and make that stand. Call it a right but still it has to be defended. and, defense means there is an abutment or a fence....this looks like the fence.

Me thinks me be heading down this path.

18. michael59

20 years logging
    darn, just re-read-ed your post. You went from the "peace and dignity" court to a state court...Yeah i'm thinking that is what happened. It is most likely the same-O'h-same-oh there as it is here.

this stuff is especially for that 'peace and dignity' court. This is why I never appealed this POS judge's crap because by doing so would give something validity and I just would not let that happen. Not saying you did anything wrong, no, just thinking....Oh I'll keep that a secret. Oh has nothing to do with you; this secret crap.

Here is the way I see it: I harm you or someone in your family tree AND you employ the fiction by giving them plaintiff power why then I am fucked because of my trespass. BUT when there is no victim and the people can not be a victim because treason is waging war against the state then the people which do not exist due to the USA's 14th amendment making all person under the jurisdiction of'=person.

Oh shit it is a meltdown when it gets to this point....

19. Billboard

Billboard Seeker Seeker

michael59,

I want to say this, the majority of the people running the system that i have come across have been honorable, except for the two of them that were blatantly dirty and I called them out in open court, they corrected their actions pretty quick after that. They fear you calling them out with the truth in open court. I even witness a self-confessed drug dealer call a cop out in open court that drugs were planted and he said something like this to the judge "On these charges they are laying on me, I am innocent, that man said to my face he would do this (pointing to the cop), plant these drugs and file this charges, yes I don't deny I have dealt drugs in the past and I have paid my debt to society, but these charges are lies and if you send me to jail on his word, I reserve my right to seek justice and even the scales." I remember the judge getting red, said something about the accused making some "very serious charges" against the cop and calling a recess. Later on I learned that the dude had been release on bail and that the charges were eventually dropped. I don't know what became of the cop, but I know he left the force for that town.

So, from my own experiences I can tell you, if you are a man of your word and you stand in open court they will certainly respect you and they know that if they trespass against you and you call them out on it, they will know you will have the option to seek your justice.

20. michael59

20 years logging
    My word is all I have.

21. michael59

20 years logging
    Man did a lot of searching to find this thread as I did not save it in the fav's.

So I went looking at the secretary of the state of Oregon and yes this owning the name appears to be legit. Once this is done I can use the word I in open court to separate me from the Doing Business as Name. I think the most important part is this separation and once it is there all I have to do is tender $50 frn's every two years to remain in good standing. also....

Also along with this "commercial" name I get the state tax identifier, federal tax identifier numbers, also I can then do banking..... and all I have to do is get my family name along with the given name onto that document along with the box of Other. I mean there really is a box to check off that says other! Thing is once you own the name and they don't you can prove the point and remove their standing because they do not control the name they chose to use and there is no way they 'can' control it.

Goldhedge likes this.
  22. michael59

20 years logging
    crap, they want a credit card at squibbler(?). I tried to download by copy/paste into a word document and the letters came out to six or seven per page. I have use of a debit for my DBA with the secretary of state stuff but that card walked out the door already and I am not sure I want to pay $8.99 per month to this site.

Humm perplexing.

23. Goldhedge

Retired

Please document your journey...

michael59 likes this.
  24. michael59

20 years logging
  25. Goldhedge

Retired
    Might look into this case Yick Wo v Hopkins

When we consider the nature and the theory of our institutions of government, the principles upon which they are sup- [118 U.S. 356, 370] posed to rest, and review the history of their development, we are constrained to conclude that they do not mean to leave room for the play and action of purely personal and arbitrary power. Sovereignty itself is, of course, not subject to law, for it is the author and source of law; but in our system, while sovereign powers are delegated to the agencies of government, sovereignty itself remains with the people, by whom and for whom all government exists and acts. And the law is the definition and limitation of power. It is, indeed, quite true that there must always be lodged somewhere, and in some person or body, the authority of final decision; and in many cases of mere administration, the responsibility is purely political, no appeal lying except to the ultimate tribunal of the public judgment, exercised either in the pressure of opinion, or by means of the suffrage. But the fundamental rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, considered as individual possessions, are secured by those maxims of constitutional law which are the monuments showing the victorious progress of the race in securing to men the blessings of civilization under the reign of just and equal laws, so that, in the famous language of the Massachusetts bill of rights, the government of the commonwealth 'may be a government of laws and not of men.' For the very idea that one man may be compelled to hold his life, or the means of living, or any material right essential to the enjoyment of life, at the mere will of another, seems to be intolerable in any country where freedom prevails, as being the essence of slavery itself.​

Juristic Person likes this.
  26. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

I can't tell you how many videos I've seen where the police are handcuffing some person screeching about being a sovereign citizen. In almost every case, they end up resisting arrest and get put in the paddywagon...only with more bumps and bruises than they deserve. My point is, if I travel to another nation I'm still held responsible for not violating their legal system even though I'm a citizen of the United States.

27. keef

Retired Hoser
    LOng live the new dead thread and take ur shit with ya from that other thread. Thank-you.

28. michael59

20 years logging
    so? U bend over how quaint.
    AND, what other thread are U< implying that is greater than the keef?
    , post: 1267877, member: 13"]prevails, as being the essence of slavery itself.[/QUOTE]
    this here is problematic.

look..... there is a bunch of commas and breaks and I have had a lot ov beer so I gona say it like rickey bobie said it..."I'm 2 drunk to taste this chicken."

29. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

Why do you search for THEIR rules to THEIR court???

If France accused you of owing taxes, would you pay them?

If they summoned you to THEIR court, would you go..SUBMIT???

............................................................................................

Also, read this decision below

RESERVATION OF SOVEREIGNTY:

"Even if the Tribe's power to tax were derived solely from its power to exclude non-Indians from the reservation, the Tribe has the authority to impose the severance tax. Non-Indians who lawfully enter tribal lands remain subject to a tribe's power to exclude them, which power includes the lesser power to tax or place other conditions on the non-Indian's conduct or continued presence on the reservation. The Tribe's role as commercial partner with petitioners should not be confused with its role as sovereign. It is one thing to find that the Tribe has agreed to sell the right to use the land and take valuable minerals from it, and quite another to find that the Tribe has abandoned its sovereign powers simply because it has not expressly reserved them through a contract. To presume that a sovereign forever waives the right to exercise one of its powers unless it expressly reserves the right to exercise that power in a commercial agreement turns the concept of sovereignty on its head.

Merrion v. Jicarilla Apache Tribe; Amoco Production Company v. Jicarilla Apache Indian Tribe, 455 U.S. 130, 131, 102 S.Ct. 894, 71 L.Ed.2d 21 (1981)

If you are the Sovereign, why would you ask their permission???

michael59 and arminius like this.
  30. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

So if you're in Germany and the polezei stop you...you're just gonna scream "I am not a citizen of Germany" and then be surprised when they drag you off to their version of the clink?

31. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

Winner winner chicken dinner.

The answer is to quit being ignorant.

32. michael59

20 years logging
    Here is how I see it. I have had a lot of fun with this judge I surely have and I am about to have a whole bunch more and I am going to request that this court pay one $50 coin for each minuet it kept me in slavery. Now this STATE because it allowed this to happen is also going to pay $50 coin for each minuet and I got one more year to make this happen. So two $50 gold coins for each minuet of slavery sounds kind of special to me. Plus as the she-riff will not go after this judge and the DA wont either then when I get him around me then I just do the arrest myself and send him to the county jail on kidnapping charges.

So knowing the local rules would be kind of cool as to the amount of deviant this POS has in him. So I would say tiss better to judge culprit and make no mistake and lose all.

33. Billboard

Billboard Seeker Seeker

michael59, please be careful, unless you enjoy spending time in county jail they will make your life "difficult."

I have been at it over 20 years and some cops now let me be, other stupid rookies have heard of me and want to take a piece of me. It's not until they ruin their career that they understand some of us really take serious our rights to Liberty. But in the overall scheme of things, juries tend to like to side with the cops and see those of us defending our rights as "kooks."

Now, I want to point out that they do speak in code, and in anything you do make sure you tell them that you want to speak to them "man to man". Why, you may ask? The reason is because they will ask you questions and their questions will be based on how they define their words which are not favorable to you, that's for sure.

So my suggestion to you is play dumb, and ask questions like the old Columbo character https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbohttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbo

Study your state code and you will find out how they define their terms. You still can have liberty in America, but it is much harder now they have set in place their plantation controls. This has taken them decades in America to carry out, for example, here let me show you New Jersey:

1. After the Civil War, they passed the 14th and created the U.S. Person.

2. Then they had to change the state constitutions to cover/apply to persons.

3. After they changed the state constitutions, they passed the Administrative Procedures Act: Here is a nice context from New Jersey read the first page http://www.njstatelib.org/wp-conten...des/Law/njregister/volume1number1 page1-8.pdf http://www.njstatelib.org/wp-conten...des/Law/njregister/volume1number1 page1-8.pdf

As you can read there, it took them 20 years! to make that happen, they had to have a whole generation of old timers die away and the new people to be indoctrinated into "giving up their rights."

If you read that carefully, you will see that most court proceedings fall under "informal hearings", here is quick and dirty and in the state's favor, so if you are an affected person, it would behoove you to know how to demand a "formal hearing" to protect your rights.

There is more if you are interested, let me know if you have any questions. -BB

michael59, Goldhedge and Joe King like this.
  34. Billboard

Billboard Seeker Seeker

gov message.jpg
    See what then NJ governor Hughes had to say about the NJAPA.

Goldhedge likes this.
  35. Billboard

Billboard Seeker Seeker

terms.jpg

Here are some of their defined terms!

Goldhedge likes this.
  36. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

That's the way it works. Out with the old, in with the new. At some point, things vanish from living memory.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  37. Goldhedge

Retired
    I'd love to time travel back to 1900 or further just to see what they've taken from us...

38. michael59

20 years logging
    Kind of tuff to read that image...oh, darn. WTF, how do I increase the picture? errrrr! K, found out how to do that and I noticed that by your list indent of 'person' why there is a private person; interesting. I suppose some context would be in order BUT what I find intriguing is the definition of private person, seems to me that the label person makes private an inconsequence.. Meaning 'private' is not even there.

not arguing at all just making an observation.

39. Juristic Person

Juristic Person They drew first blood Platinum Bling

Hmmmm.....I wonder why people used to put "NOT FOR HIRE" on the sides of their automobile.

What did it mean and why don't we do it anymore?

TRYNEIN likes this.
  40. michael59

20 years logging