• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

10 Year "New Member"

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I may have the record for being listed as a "new member" for the past TEN years. Question for the staff: how many years do I have to belong before not being a "new member"? I'm 66 and worried that I might die before being a regular member. :p:p:p
I nominate this guy for the HOF :dduck:

Welcome back!!!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
It's not how long you been here, but how many posts...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
I may have the record for being listed as a "new member" for the past TEN years. Question for the staff: how many years do I have to belong before not being a "new member"? I'm 66 and worried that I might die before being a regular member.
Outstanding!

Thanks for the laugh,

apparently, the software didn't want to upgrade you due to number of posts,

I'll take care of it for you asap

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
fyi markt,

in your profile, there is a place to change that which you speak to,
you see some guys here with various things in that area, such as mine,
those are customized by each in their personal setups

the banners are user levels with post counts and that kind of thing,

let me know if you can get it figured out, as I am not sure I have that capability turned on for 'new posters' ????? Would have to go look around a bit.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I may have the record for being listed as a "new member" for the past TEN years. Question for the staff: how many years do I have to belong before not being a "new member"? I'm 66 and worried that I might die before being a regular member. :p:p:p
Well if you would just stop posting so much the problem might go away! :welcome:

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
'not a new user' is a first.

ROTFLMAO. Thanks, that is funny.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Phew... That's a load off my mind. Now I have the peace that comes from knowing that when I go to my grave it will be as a regular member.
markt, please rate Scorpio's admin performance out of 10. We urgently need the feedback for the shareholders' management meeting next week.

Thanks in advance.

Golden Regards
Uncle

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
If you can remember GIM 1 back in the good ole days, you should definitely be a seeker ;)

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Phew... That's a load off my mind. Now I have the peace that comes from knowing that when I go to my grave it will be as a regular member.
Congradulations on ur recent promotion not new. You are well on the road to 'pewter polisher'. Keep ur chin up...

Movie "1917"
and why u were called to walk amongst these gold grubbin Philistines only God truly knows :panda:

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
markt, please rate Scorpio's admin performance out of 10. We urgently need the feedback for the shareholders' management meeting next week.

Thanks in advance.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Its about an 8 when he's not on the sauce. I guess we need a sober woman CEO right about now. Maybe a dyke?

We need to attract at least one more new member this decade to keep off the Homeland Security 'watch-list' for bat-shit crazy old white men.

I'm not sure we are gonna make it, so you might want to address this diversity issue at the next board meeting.:sick

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Its about an 8 when he's not on the sauce. I guess we need a sober woman CEO right about now. Maybe a dyke?

We need to attract at least one more new member this decade to keep off the Homeland Security 'watch-list' for bat-shit crazy old white men.

I'm not sure we are gonna make it, so you might want to address this diversity issue at the next board meeting.:sick
to get that new member i suggest reinstating the keefer made me do it :blond:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Now you have to prove you are real by loaning me money!