• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

11 Cull Morgans

FFA

Seeker
11 Morgans at $28.00 per coin. $300 on the entire lot and free shipping.

Thanks for looking.

FFA

Seeker
11 Morgans at $28.00 per coin. $300 on the entire lot and free shipping.

No checks, An electronic payment like Venmo is ideal.

Thanks for looking.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

^updated^

found a way in
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Day 1: I have tried every browser at my disposal and it blows my mind because the pics just refuse to load.

Day 2: I have concluded that I must have received some sort of virus through my email. I have canceled all email accounts and reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Pics still not loading.

Day 3: I'm running out of options here. There must be some glitch in the Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Operating System. Thanks Bill Gates. Switching to MAC OS X maybe this will prove effective.

Day 4: MAC OS X installation complete. I'm drawing a blank here. Pics still won't load. After ruling out software errors, I am convinced that there must be some lingering mechanical failure in my system. I have placed an order to newegg for rush delivery of a new Western Digital Caviar Black HDD. Will give this another shot tomorrow.

Day 5: Harddrive has arrived and has been installed. To no avail, the pictures will not load. I have not shaved or showered in a week. My clothes stink. I have lost my job...all because these confounded pictures will not load. I'm done with the whole electronics thing. I will be moving into an Amish community and this will be my last update on this issue. Good luck and good riddance.

the_shootist

I identify as vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Day 1: I have tried every browser at my disposal and it blows my mind because the pics just refuse to load.

Day 2: I have concluded that I must have received some sort of virus through my email. I have canceled all email accounts and reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Pics still not loading.

Day 3: I'm running out of options here. There must be some glitch in the Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Operating System. Thanks Bill Gates. Switching to MAC OS X maybe this will prove effective.

Day 4: MAC OS X installation complete. I'm drawing a blank here. Pics still won't load. After ruling out software errors, I am convinced that there must be some lingering mechanical failure in my system. I have placed an order to newegg for rush delivery of a new Western Digital Caviar Black HDD. Will give this another shot tomorrow.

Day 5: Harddrive has arrived and has been installed. To no avail, the pictures will not load. I have not shaved or showered in a week. My clothes stink. I have lost my job...all because these confounded pictures will not load. I'm done with the whole electronics thing. I will be moving into an Amish community and this will be my last update on this issue. Good luck and good riddance.
I never saw any photos either

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner

There's some coding in some JPGs that prevents downloading from a website, and/or uploading to an unapproved repository.

I have found some pictures, variety of places, cannot be reposted. I also (unfortunately) have a iPhone. After one of those midnight OS "upgrades" I found that photos I took, even though I could load them to a Linux computer...I couldn't paste them to any website directly.

That's the Cupertino Fruit Company, for ya. You WILL NOT be able to use any of your photos...UNLESS YOU STORE THEM WITH THE FRUIT COMPANY CLOUD. iTunes or iCant use miPhotos.

It's the Tyranny of Big Tech. Know it - they are the F...OUT of CONTROL.

If you can, it's time to go as dark as you can. You can NOT trust these deviants and sodomites; so to use their Trojan-horse gifts, is to place yourself in their power, at their mercy.

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
There's some coding in some JPGs that prevents downloading from a website, and/or uploading to an unapproved repository.

I have found some pictures, variety of places, cannot be reposted. I also (unfortunately) have a iPhone. After one of those midnight OS "upgrades" I found that photos I took, even though I could load them to a Linux computer...I couldn't paste them to any website directly.

That's the Cupertino Fruit Company, for ya. You WILL NOT be able to use any of your photos...UNLESS YOU STORE THEM WITH THE FRUIT COMPANY CLOUD. iTunes or iCant use miPhotos.

It's the Tyranny of Big Tech. Know it - they are the F...OUT of CONTROL.

If you can, it's time to go as dark as you can. You can NOT trust these deviants and sodomites; so to use their Trojan-horse gifts, is to place yourself in their power, at their mercy.
You might try stripping the EXIF data from the pictures with a suitable progrsm, there are several out there.