• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

$20 silver

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
She hit over $23 this am but you all know what happened since.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Yep the cash crop is legal here. I kinda/sorta use this thread to look back on for prices as I ain't near smart enough to look up the charts and chit you guys use.

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Site Bus
Site Supporter
23.06 CND

17.32 USD

Yeah, $17 silver is a real drag. I was hoping for the good ole days when I could buy a bag for $3K. Now those were the days!!!

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Gold over $2000 and headed for 4,000.

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Site Bus
Site Supporter
$18.38 USD now.....

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
$18.76, nice little pop there...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
$18.76, nice little pop there...
I missed the last upswing in silver so this (instability/volatility) is all new to me. I figured on silver being $14-16 pretty much until the nuclear holocaust bumped us all back to the stone age.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I missed the last upswing in silver so this (instability/volatility) is all new to me. I figured on silver being $14-16 pretty much until the nuclear holocaust bumped us all back to the stone age.
Silver brings a whole new level of volatility up n down when it starts moving....gets exciting to watch

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Site Bus
Site Supporter

Lift-Off ?!?!

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
1,277 per ounce right now, one helluva bump

oh, wait, that's in Rubles

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I get the joke, but in fairness, pitw started this thread 4 years ago, when silver hit $20 Canadian.
I know, and because of this thread, I discovered on the Kitco chart, I can choose the fiat that will be used to reflect the spot price...here in the US, we're literally paying penny's on the dollar for our metals when compared to other fiats

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I know, and because of this thread, I discovered on the Kitco chart, I can choose the fiat that will be used to reflect the spot price...here in the US, we're literally paying penny's on the dollar for our metals when compared to other fiats
When the world wakes up and realizes that the USD is no longer almighty then you are going to see some real fireworks in the price of PMs in US$.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
When the world wakes up and realizes that the USD is no longer almighty then you are going to see some real fireworks in the price of PMs in US$.
I'm ready....LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

2dam00n the way I see it if you are holding physical silver you should hold on to it. Someday it will go up again. So you bought at the wrong time. You ROI will go into the plus. Lots of us are running in the negative right now. If you only got a piece of paper, you got taken. Learn from that and own it. Nobody forced you to buy.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Come home for a part and checked, silver is up $.97 to $25.51. Gold hit $2059.53.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Slow down, bro. I’m not in any rush to see my country crumble any faster than it is already.
Oh....sorry! :finished 2:

The sooner we do the needful (got that one from my Indian colleagues from work ) then clean up the mess the sooner we can start rebuilding!

Last edited:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
2dam00n the way I see it if you are holding physical silver you should hold on to it. Someday it will go up again. So you bought at the wrong time. You ROI will go into the plus. Lots of us are running in the negative right now. If you only got a piece of paper, you got taken. Learn from that and own it. Nobody forced you to buy.
Physical is for 'holding', but, with the price rapidly rising, some of us are now showing some 'skin' in the game, our heads have reached the surface...

LOL

Personally, I can breath again, first time in a long time and that means i gotta admit, i've been in/out of metals several times, one time, it 'saved' my house and it was worth every cent i lost boo hoo, but, now that I can see again, can anyone tell me where we're going?

i eventually gotta come back and retrieve my boat...

Buck, your guess is as good as anyone else. But what I'm seeing is a slow, steady climb and that is very good. I'm still just under the surface. Got back into PM's last year. As for the semantics, really? I'm married to a Grammar Nazi.

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Site Bus
Site Supporter
A wise member here once told me to stay away from Boats when storing or transporting PM's.

......many a tragedy happens if one does not heed this warning.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
A wise member here once told me to stay away from Boats when storing or transporting PM's.

......many a tragedy happens if one does not heed this warning.
Aye laddie, sadly tis true!