• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This was one of my next questions. How does a Flat Earther explain day and night? Do you seriously think "God" is sitting around everyday flipping light switches? Why does he flip it on and off at different times everyday and in different places?

He doesn’t. Silly question. Was Jesus a flat Earther?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
He doesn’t. Silly question. Was Jesus a flat Earther?
Nope. Because He smart enough to know it's a spheroid.
....and the point voodoo is making, is that if the Sun were to never set, it would be visible everywhere all the time.
It'd be like sitting in a darkened theater and expecting to not be able to see the stage lights.
Ie: if the Earth were flat, after it got dark in your area of it, you'd be able to still see the Sun shining on the other parts that are still in daylight hours.

Proof of a round Earth is all around you.

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
....and the point voodoo is making, is that if the Sun were to never set, it would be visible everywhere all the time.
It'd be like sitting in a darkened theater and expecting to not be able to see the stage lights.
Ie: if the Earth were flat, after it got dark in your area of it, you'd be able to still see the Sun shining on the other parts that are still in daylight hours.

Proof of a round Earth is all around you.

FB_IMG_1577819086151.jpg

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The Elephant in the room is how the flat earthers avoid the SIMPLE question....

Is the Sun and Moon like pankakes or round balls?

Go ahead and dance around this question, it's very entertaining how you avoid it.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
How the hell would anyone "know"? Nobody has been to the sun. Now you can debate whether a human has ever been to the moon, but I'm pretty sure it's safe to say nobody reading this has ever been to the moon.

There's tons of speculation about what the sun and the moon are or aren't and how they work, but nobody really knows. Lots of people simply pretend to know...mostly because it makes them feel smart.

No, the elephant in the room is whether the ground we stand upon is actually curved in a manner consistent with the exterior of a spheroid 24,901 miles in circumference. Hint...it is not. The rest of this stuff is purely speculation that nobody can prove one way or another.

In my experience it's unwitting sun worshiping globe proponents that focus on these irrelevant and un-provable concepts. How do the seasons work if Earth is flat, how far away are the sun and the moon, how does an eclipse work...etc etc etc. Naturally they think they know because someone told them what to know. We've all been told what to think...so what? Is that the same as knowing? Can you ever truly know what you cannot observe? ...or do you have to trust another's opinion?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
No, the elephant in the room is whether the ground we stand upon is actually curved in a manner consistent with the exterior of a spheroid 24,901 miles in circumference. Hint...it is

FIFY

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah sure joe. ...and you've no doubt whatsoever that Neil Armstrong walked on the moon in 1969 either...because you're a true blue proponent of the religion of science. If Michio Kaku told you asteroids are made of cheeze whiz you'd probably consider it "fact".

Like others, I believe what I believe because I actually set out to check for myself. Dunno what the shape of Earth is, but it's not a pear rock 7917 miles in diameter. That's simply not possible.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Neil Armstrong walked on the moon in 1969
The evidence very strongly suggests that he did in fact walk on the Moon in 1969

Oh btw, FIFY again

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Yawn. The evidence you got from your friends at NASA.gov. Sweet. You go right on believing all the goobermint propaganda you wish bud.

The FACT remains that you do not know. You simply believe. ...and there's a difference.

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How the hell would anyone "know"? Nobody has been to the sun. Now you can debate whether a human has ever been to the moon, but I'm pretty sure it's safe to say nobody reading this has ever been to the moon.

There's tons of speculation about what the sun and the moon are or aren't and how they work, but nobody really knows. Lots of people simply pretend to know...mostly because it makes them feel smart.

No, the elephant in the room is whether the ground we stand upon is actually curved in a manner consistent with the exterior of a spheroid 24,901 miles in circumference. Hint...it is not. The rest of this stuff is purely speculation that nobody can prove one way or another.

In my experience it's unwitting sun worshiping globe proponents that focus on these irrelevant and un-provable concepts. How do the seasons work if Earth is flat, how far away are the sun and the moon, how does an eclipse work...etc etc etc. Naturally they think they know because someone told them what to know. We've all been told what to think...so what? Is that the same as knowing? Can you ever truly know what you cannot observe? ...or do you have to trust another's opinion?

In a sim the earth, moon, sun & planets can be whatever the observer wants them to be. Every observer can find evidence & laws to support their belief in the observation. And NO, man has never been to the moon.... there is no way off or out the sim while our consciousness is trapped herein....

FB_IMG_1577652461559.jpg

Last edited:

TomD

Let's Go Branden!
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
You simply believe. .
That's what you're doing with the flat Earth hokum.
....but there's plenty of evidence of a round Earth. You've even posted some of it yourself.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
....but there's plenty of evidence of a round Earth. You've even posted some of it yourself.
Why wouldn't I? I absolutely believe Earth is round. Hell, Earth may even be spherical...it's just NOT a spheroid 24,901 miles in circumference. Search every post I've ever made on the topic...you'll find I've been absolutely consistent on this point.

I don't claim to know the shape of Earth...I merely claim to know it's not what NASA jaggovs claim it is. They're lying...they lie a lot, but then they're a branch of the goobermint so that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't claim to know the shape of Earth...I merely claim to know it's not what NASA jaggovs claim it is.

If you admit to having no idea what it is, how can you say with certainty what it is not?

Why wouldn't I? I absolutely believe Earth is round. Hell, Earth may even be spherical...it's just NOT a spheroid 24,901 miles in circumference. Search every post I've ever made on the topic...you'll find I've been absolutely consistent on this point.
Relative to this subject, the only thing you are consistent on is the rejection of any and all evidence that doesn't agree with the Earth being flat.

In the past you've posted things that actually showed evidence of a spherical Earth, but when pointed out to you, you drop it and move on to some other point in your attempt to convince others that the Earth is flat.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
If you admit to having no idea what it is, how can you say with certainty what it is not?
Dear god man. Can you not read what I write? I mean if you don't believe me, that's fine, just say that, but I just said what I've said over and over...

***I CHECKED***

The shape of the Earth under our feet is not an abstract concept bro. You really can do your own experiments and don't have to sit around hoping one of your precious priests of pseudo-science will toss you a bone and tell you more about what you think you know.
Relative to this subject, the only thing you are consistent on is the rejection of any and all evidence that doesn't agree with the Earth being flat.
Nope, that's your thing. I've challenged you again and again to provide proof that I've ever claimed "Earth is flat". Unsurprisingly you just ignore such challenges and go right on spouting off about what you claim I claim. Prove it. Show me where I claimed to know the shape of Earth. I'll wait. lol

Flat Earth is YOUR obsession not mine. You voluntarily participate in all of these threads because you feel it's your duty to defend "science" ...which is beyond lulzy.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

I don't claim to know the shape of Earth...I merely claim to know it's not what NASA jaggovs claim it is. They're lying...they lie a lot, but then they're a branch of the goobermint so that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

How about the polar direction. I mean they estimated the circumference 1,700 years ago to 25,000. Talk about setting math back a century or 10.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dear god man. Can you not read what I write? I mean if you don't believe me, that's fine, just say that, but I just said what I've said over and over...

***I CHECKED***

The shape of the Earth under our feet is not an abstract concept bro. You really can do your own experiments and don't have to sit around hoping one of your precious priests of pseudo-science will toss you a bone and tell you more about what you think you know.

Nope, that's your thing. I've challenged you again and again to provide proof that I've ever claimed "Earth is flat". Unsurprisingly you just ignore such challenges and go right on spouting off about what you claim I claim. Prove it. Show me where I claimed to know the shape of Earth. I'll wait. lol

Flat Earth is YOUR obsession not mine. You voluntarily participate in all of these threads because you feel it's your duty to defend "science" ...which is beyond lulzy.

So what would you like to say the earth is? Half the size. Ten times the size? Or you just don't want to claim anything but just tell everyone else they are wrong?

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Guess everyone who believes in a flat earth will have to go into space to see for themselves that it is spheroidal (a bit wider at the equator than it is pole to pole).
I’ll be content to wait until they get back to explain themselves.

R.

Reactions: Zed

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Something I haven’t seen addressed (though it may have been and I just haven’t seen it)... IF the earh is indeed flat, with an Antarctic ice wall all around the edge...
...what’s on the other side?

R.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
How about the polar direction. I mean they estimated the circumference 1,700 years ago to 25,000. Talk about setting math back a century or 10.
lol Now somebody is here to protect "math"? Swell. I can assure you mathematics is perfectly safe.

Eratosthenes allegedly died in 194 bce. You may want to check your maths on that one...particularly if you're the self appointed defender of mathematics.
Or you just don't want to claim anything but just tell everyone else they are wrong?
Well that depends. Is NASA "everyone" to your way of thinking? I mean that particular bunch of goobermint parasites are the modern day Eratosthenes right? NASA is the only institution in world history to have claimed to sent a human to the moon. That they lied about it seems like a problem, but a lot of people just ignore that and continue right on selectively believing what spews forth from NASA.

Did you know, for instance that NASA has allegedly mapped electrical connections from Earth to the sun? Seems like that's kind of important, but very few have even heard about it in my experience.

Why is it so important to you btw that everybody make a binary choice? Flat or spherical? You're not also one of those people that assumes that if someone isn't part of the repuke party that they must therefore self-identify as a demonrat are you? Evolution or creationist? Binary choices are polarizing logic traps...nothing more.

Lastly, have you actually watched the video in the OP? I have. Do you not have any questions about anything mentioned? Can you refute anything said?

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Dear god man.

You got that right.

The moment you started posting again I though 'How long before two love-birds are at it again.'. And here we are, tit-for-tat, you said, he said, and you still arguing like a compass, around your own arse. You have many, many times argued that earth is flat. To disavow that is ingenious.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
You really can do your own experiments
Exactly which experiments are you referring to and what would these experiments be attempting to prove or disprove?

Did you know, for instance that NASA has allegedly mapped electrical connections from Earth to the sun? Seems like that's kind of important, but very few have even heard about it in my experience.
Are you now saying that you believe NASA?

You (sol) have many, many times argued that earth is flat. To disavow that is ingenious.
Yes he most certainly has. There are multiple threads around here where he was asserting that the Earth was flat because Chicago could be be seen from a park in Indiana.
.....but now tries to say he never thought the Earth is flat. Lol

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The evidence very strongly suggests that he did in fact walk on the Moon in 1969

Oh btw, FIFY again
He littered! Hey, it was the 60's people did that shit without thinking too much about it.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
You got that right.

The moment you started posting again I though 'How long before two love-birds are at it again.'. And here we are, tit-for-tat, you said, he said, and you still arguing like a compass, around your own arse. You have many, many times argued that earth is flat. To disavow that is ingenious.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Nope, you guys just love your binary concepts. If I'd ever claimed Earth is flat then any number of you guys would've provided evidence of it long long ago. Like most you just wish to put everyone in a box...and the box must be either flat or spherical. This stuff is in writing and there's a searchable history...you-said/he-said is a meaningless concept here. Go get proof. Except you can't...because there is none.

You are right about one thing though...arguing with joking is completely pointless, so I'll put him right back on ignore. He's again asking exactly the same questions he's asked over and over in the past. Poor feller seems to have severe memory problems.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sol has not stated the earth is flat. He has been pecking away at everyone's implacable acceptance of published science.
There's plenty of quackery in science, on both sides of the coin.

BF

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If I'd ever claimed Earth is flat then any number of you guys would've provided evidence of it long long ago.
Sol now says that he has never argued in favor of the idea of a flat Earth. However, all anyone reading needs to do, is to search for threads that contain posts by me using the term "willis tower".
There are at least 3 of them in which sol argued that because Chicago is visible from a park in Indiana, that there is no curvature of the Earth.
....and if one is arguing that there is no curvature of Earth's surface, that would in fact prove that they are arguing in favor of a flat Earth, would it not?

The issue I had with sol in those threads was his absolute refusal to acknowledge that only the upper portions of Chicago''s tallest buildings are visible at that distance and that the lower portions are obscured by the curvature of the Earths surface. In this case, the surface of Lake Michigan.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sol has not stated the earth is flat.
The heck he hasn't. Go look up the threads containing the term "willis tower" and read his posts on the subject. He says there is no curvature of Earths surface. If there is no curvature, the only other option is that of flatness.

Edited to add links
https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/are-there-any-pilots-here-please-debunk-this.168675/

https://www.goldismoney2.com/thread...e-ballers-out-there-i-have-a-question.193533/

Those links go to the first posts in long threads where sol argued in favor of a flat Earth. The following is a link to one of my posts in a third thread where I addressed his refusal to acknowledge the the Earth's curvature blocks the lower 600' of Chicago's skyscrapers.

https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/fake-apollo-moon-landing.164095/page-16#post-1297702
...and he was the one who originally posted the pic of Chicago that proves the Earth's surface is curved.
....but he somehow can't understand that Chicago at ground level is not visible in the pic.

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I've made no secret of the the fact that my biggest issue with the currently accepted model can be summed in one word. Gravity.

Gravity is however a really easy target since even the so called scientific "experts" toss their hands in the air and say they don't know what it is, how it works, or what causes it. Since gravity is the linchpin of the entire spinning pear rock model...it seems appropriate to continue to question the model based upon such a wishy washy concept.

If people actually watched the video in the OP you'd find the issues the creator of the video, Dubay, has with the spinning space pear model also "revolve" around the concept of gravity.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
As for gravity, it is the effect that curved spacetime creates.
Mass curves spacetime and curved spacetime gives mass the effect we call gravity.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Gravity, yeah, an interesting subject.
Gravity and acceleration appear to be the same thing. But time is required to make it function.
Centrifugal force and gravity appear to be the same thing. But you still need time.
A body with mass resists movement, gravity present or not. But without time it would not move at all.
Without time nothing could exist.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Fortunately a mathemagician...apparently turned scientist taught us that space & time are one and the same...inseparable. Now all grabbity needs to create motion from nothing is space/time!

This is precisely why general relativity is so crazy. Even if you accept that "gravity" is a consequence of matter warping the "fabric" of space/time(with zero supporting evidence) then WHAT is causing motion? Great now space/time is allegedly curved/distorted/warped...why are things in motion? To me this is just another reason why physicists vacillate between the two competing mainstream gravitational theories. Separately they're both nonsensical, but together they almost work. Too bad that's not how scientific theory works. This puts them in an awkward position where they dislike talking about gravity at all...even though it's the cornerstone of all their theories.

Last edited:

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Where is this documented in the Bible?

The Bible is the inspire day word of God. Is it not? Nothing should be added or taken from it. Man should never twist God’s word in order to fit his own world view. Either the Bible IS the inspired word of God and 100% true...or it isn’t.

Throughout the Bible, every person who wrote the inspired word of God thought the Earth was FLAT. Not one, including Jesus himself, thought they were living on a ball, spinning at 1,038mph, flying around the sun at 66,600mph. There are literally hundreds of verses in Bible that alludes to God creating a flat stationary Earth with a dome firmament in which he placed the sun, moon and stars.

If you are a Christian, this should present a major contradiction to your cosmology beliefs.

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Mainstream science together with public fool skool has convinced nearly everyone that the bible is wrong on this point, and so even devout Christians discuss the firmament, waters above and below, Psalm 104:5, etc etc etc without grasping the contradictions there.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Where is this documented in the Bible?
I'm not saying it is. It's just that if Jesus is who He is purported to be,he's obviously seen the Earth in its entirety.
....and anyone who has seen that would instantly become aware of its shape.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm not saying it is. It's just that if Jesus is who He is purported to be,he's obviously seen the Earth in its entirety.
....and anyone who has seen that would instantly become aware of its shape.

You are making a huge assumption about the shape of the Earth. Where the has curvature of 8 inches per mile squared been observed and documented?

Furthermore, it is a fact thatJesus, along with everyone else of his time, knew the Earth was flat and stationary.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Where the has curvature of 8 inches per mile squared been observed and documented?
Dude come on. Everyone knows one must build a rocket and go to "space/time" to investigate the shape of Earth. Getting a telescope or zoom camera and doing maths is far too much work in an age where people enjoy being told what to think by their goobermint.

We can trust the government...surely they'd never lie to us. lol

All the energy put into ridiculing anyone that has the audacity to question the shape of Earth could've been spent settling the question once and for all...no government space/time agency even required. I know, I know...ridiculous.

ZOMG you're going to set back maths and science centuries by speaking such blasphemies. No that's not a religion at all.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dude come on. Everyone knows one must build a rocket and go to "space/time" to investigate the shape of Earth. Getting a telescope or zoom camera and doing maths is far too much work in an age where people enjoy being told what to think by their goobermint.

We can trust the government...surely they'd never lie to us. lol

All the energy put into ridiculing anyone that has the audacity to question the shape of Earth could've been spent settling the question once and for all...no government space/time agency even required. I know, I know...ridiculous.

ZOMG you're going to set back maths and science centuries by speaking such blasphemies. No that's not a religion at all.

It's not a religion. It is Common Sense. Sure the government lies about tons of things but what is the goal here? The problem with conspiracies is some people don't know where to stop.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The problem with conspiracies is some people don't know where to stop.
Which offends you...how exactly? Why do you care that other people doubt NASA or mainstream science? Do you really think maths and science are so fragile that they need you to "defend" them? lol

You say it's common sense, but how do you know the bible is wrong and what was taught in elementary skool was right? Have you confirmed any of it on your own? ...or do you simply trust your second grade teacher's judgment? Do you know if your second grade teacher actually confirmed the shape of Earth or if he/she simply trusted another's judgment?

Have you at least watched the video in OP by chance?