• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

2015 March of dime sets

everything

2015 March of dime mint sets, $50 shipped, not to far under the 61.95 original mint price, but these are untouched sets from the mint that came out of boxes of 5 that were the family order limit. I'm not going to try to talk these up instead my personal IMO. If you are not into mint sets I understand. But, if you've always wanted a mint set that looks good in hand, but didn't want to pay allot, it contains both a Pennsylvania reverse proof dime, and a West point proof dime, only 75000 of each minted, lowest mintage Rosies, as well as the commem dollar again a 90% proof piece but with a final mintage of 132,030. At this value with the first RP dime minted as well as the low mintage dimes, and price, it's also a set that should hold value. The total silver weight in this set would be .918.

I don't have allot of posts but I'm true to my word, not a big sale anyway, and looking to develop trust, etc. on the site as far buying/selling.

Last edited: