• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

2019 deer season

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
not sure how many of you guys still hunt....but i know Irons and Rusty do/did its always fun to see good game cam pix and harvest pics ...post/discuss/enjoy/ignore as you see fit :hunt:

game cam to harvest....14pts + 2 stickers...Bow early season let this one walk a couple of previous years

SUNP0081 (Large).JPG
20191017_083800 (Large).jpg
20191017_083111 (Large).jpg

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Don't ANYONE even think to shoot our resident wild deer !

old rock creek photo's 021 - Copy.jpg

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
A close up of my buddy. I was within 15 feet of him for the shot.

old rock creek photo's 016.jpg

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
A close up of my buddy. I was within 15 feet of him for the shot.

View attachment 143798
Don't get too comfortable with your "buddy".
Back in the late 70s outside of Springfield, Oh. a Masonic Home / Hospital for elderly Masons had a residential deer herd on the home's property. Staff had salt licks and feed stations scattered around. One close enough the patients could sit out on a large patio and admire the herd when it would pass close to the building.
During the Rut a buck gored a maintenance worker who was out loading feed. Pinned the guy to the ground and shook him until he was dead.
Word to the Wise. Jus' Sayin'

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Don't get too comfortable with your "buddy".
Back in the late 70s outside of Springfield, Oh. a Masonic Home / Hospital for elderly Masons had a residential deer herd on the home's property. Staff had salt licks and feed stations scattered around. One close enough the patients could sit out on a large patio and admire the herd when it would pass close to the building.
During the Rut a buck gored a maintenance worker who was out loading feed. Pinned the guy to the ground and shook him until he was dead.
Word to the Wise. Jus' Sayin'
:shit happens: I have better chance of getting killed by a drunk/druggie/texting driver ! :gracious:

MOM 24 SEP 04 011 - Copy.jpg

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Wait til your Buddy's "sticks" becomes an impressive rack. Send me a pic of you scratchin' his head then and I'll back off my position.
To paraphrase Robin Williams - God gave males two heads but only enough blood to run one at a time.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
BTW, for the record, I am NOT opposed to hunting, I am opposed to the coward in our neighborhood that is shooting our resident wild deer.
When I heard that he said "I walked up to him(the buck) & shot him in the head, but it didn't kill him, so I shot him again" ! WTF was he using, a BB gun ?
I finally had words with him & told him to be a man & go out to hunt a deer, not to shoot the ones that have learned to trust us.
Another BTW, if/when TSHTF & we cannot get to town for food & our supplies have run low, I would shoot them for survival, if any were left.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
BTW, for the record, I am NOT opposed to hunting, I am opposed to the coward in our neighborhood that is shooting our resident wild deer.
When I heard that he said "I walked up to him(the buck) & shot him in the head, but it didn't kill him, so I shot him again" ! WTF was he using, a BB gun ?
I finally had words with him & told him to be a man & go out to hunt a deer, not to shoot the ones that have learned to trust us.
Another BTW, if/when TSHTF & we cannot get to town for food & our supplies have run low, I would shoot them for survival, if any were left.
You have a dumb ass for a neighbor.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Wait til your Buddy's "sticks" becomes an impressive rack. Send me a pic of you scratchin' his head then and I'll back off my position.
To paraphrase Robin Williams - God gave males two heads but only enough blood to run one at a time.
That was one of his wives :winks2:
We know when to keep a distance, thanks.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You have a dumb ass for a neighbor.
You are being kind. BTW, he is an instructor for wayward boys rehab at the federal rehab ranch 10 miles away. Figures, ehhh ?

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Oh Hell, You got a Boys Town Escapee close. Keep the kids/ grand kids away from him. That rehab center should be monitored w/ cameras and heat detectors like Fort Knox.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

gonna get the bb gun!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Sad but, .........................

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I thought the woman was going to run down there to distract the bear........what a idiot move that would be.....bears gotta eat too...and they hunt the old fashion way.......

two big dominant bucks fighting in a serious way "not sparing" is a enlightening moment also....violent to the extreme and brutal