• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

Shortstack

Bain of the Authoritarian Follower
Gold Chaser
I know a bit about the Judge that will be hearing the Republican equal protection plea in Harrisburg PA today. The main republican case in PA - each voter has to be treated fairly. Dems were allowing Bo Bo’s to cure their ballet errors well before Election Day. Plus every other Republican motion.

https://www.sungazette.com/news/top...judge-asked-to-rule-on-presidential-election/

I know enough to know that, at the very least, he is neutral. He is certainly not on the left or far left. The judge's court is in a town very close to my house in PA. My neighbors (if I relocate to PA) as well as my tenants know of this judge - they think he is about as far right as you can get. Very encouraging.

Last edited:

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
President Trump's campaign legal team has beefed up with several senior lawyers

The team led by former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and longtime Trump private lawyer Jay Sekulow has been expanded to include former Justice Department officials Victoria Toensing and Sidney Powell, former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova and trusted campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/tue-am-trump-legal-team-zeroes-expulsion-election-observers-data

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
President Trump's campaign legal team has beefed up with several senior lawyers

The team led by former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and longtime Trump private lawyer Jay Sekulow has been expanded to include former Justice Department officials Victoria Toensing and Sidney Powell, former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova and trusted campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/tue-am-trump-legal-team-zeroes-expulsion-election-observers-data
don’t forget Tres Gowdy

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Fox and Friends (don't have a habit of watching this show) just said that the GA hand count is resulting in low to no differences between the hand recount and the initial tally. Other than this one instance of ballets not being counted.

I had always said here that the election was stolen because millions of fraudulent ballets were allowed to be co-mingled with legal ballets. No postage mark or signature on the out security envelope? No problem, and who cares. Open the security envelope, remove the ballet, throw the outer security envelope away, and then put the ballet into the legal ballet pile.

I was hoping that others here were correct, and the penultimate issue was the Dominion software. Because that would be very easy to prove via a hand recount. No way to audit a stack of ballets and separate fraudulent ballets from real ones. Once they are laundered, that fraudulent ballet is no different than your legal ballet. Still hoping it's a software issue, but I have pretty much lost faith in Trump winning at this point.

Funny, before I turned of Fox and Friends, I heard one of them say that Biden would be appointing someone to head up someone to lead the Reparations department. Hope I heard that wrong. If I heard correctly, perhaps all those highly paid fracking workers in Western PA can switch careers and work in the Reparations department.
That Georgia county quickly found it was not lost ballots but in fact a software change. I imagine that many other counties will find the same but many will just do their jobs, ie lie. Also see the blue area whi just read Trump votes for Biden to match the computer.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Is Nov 17 Q day??

Also, isn't Nov 17th the 1117 day since Q began doing Q drops.

I sure hope it's going to be a Big Boom day.

Joe DeGenova said that starting tomorrow, POTUS’s legal team will begin filing a series of new law suits. So Nov. 17th may be a very significant day.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Joe DeGenova says a lot of things

remember this gem?

Joe diGenova: This is pretty simple stuff for career prosecutors like Rudy and myself. It has been evident since day one that there has been a brazen plot to exonerate Hillary Clinton illegally and then if she lost the election, to frame Donald Trump.

This dossier was a knowing part of that. It was created by Hillary Clinton. It was created knowingly by John Brennan as part of a scheme to do everything they could to harm Donald Trump.

The problem for Brennan and Clapper and Comey and Baker and all of them now is the FISA Court has already communicated with the Justice Department about its findings. And their findings are that for more than four years before the election of Donald Trump there was an illegal spying operation going on by FBI contractors, four of them, to steal information on Americans and to use it against the Republican Party.

There are going to be indictments.

There are going to be grand juries.

John Brennan is not going to need one lawyer. He’s going to need five.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Seeker
Their symbols will be their downfall?

-----------------------

Someone added the blue underneath to the logo.

Here's alook at their website.

And they deny the existence of Scorecard and Hammer

https://www.dominionvoting.com/

why are all the Dominion people deleting their profiles on LinkedIn AND looks like all their software engineers are in Serbia. Nothing could go wrong

And look at the slogan. "Changing the way people vote". I imagine whoever came up with it thought he was being very funny.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Joe DeGenova says a lot of things

remember this gem?

Joe diGenova: This is pretty simple stuff for career prosecutors like Rudy and myself. It has been evident since day one that there has been a brazen plot to exonerate Hillary Clinton illegally and then if she lost the election, to frame Donald Trump.

This dossier was a knowing part of that. It was created by Hillary Clinton. It was created knowingly by John Brennan as part of a scheme to do everything they could to harm Donald Trump.

The problem for Brennan and Clapper and Comey and Baker and all of them now is the FISA Court has already communicated with the Justice Department about its findings. And their findings are that for more than four years before the election of Donald Trump there was an illegal spying operation going on by FBI contractors, four of them, to steal information on Americans and to use it against the Republican Party.

There are going to be indictments.

There are going to be grand juries.

John Brennan is not going to need one lawyer. He’s going to need five.
I hope Joe is right, and I pray it is the same for every other name he mentioned too. But hey, That's just me.

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Is Nov 17 Q day??

Also, isn't Nov 17th the 1117 day since Q began doing Q drops.

I sure hope it's going to be a Big Boom day.

Joe DeGenova said that starting tomorrow, POTUS’s legal team will begin filing a series of new law suits. So Nov. 17th may be a very significant day.
Based on the past I'm convinced that Nov 17th will be another underwhelming day for those expecting any kind of BOOM to take place

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Based on the past I'm convinced that Nov 17th will be another underwhelming day for those expecting any kind of BOOM to take place
You do an excellent job of keeping expectations low, and I'm probably there with you. But the clock is rapidly ticking towards zero... So my expectations have to rise to my ~50-60% guess that this isn't all a big hoax by Dec/Jan.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Leigh Dundas - Executive order for election interference (10 min 37 sec):

Published on Nov 15, 2020 by neotech40​

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
You do an excellent job of keeping expectations low, and I'm probably there with you. But the clock is rapidly ticking towards zero... So my expectations have to rise to my ~50-60% guess that this isn't all a big hoax by Dec/Jan.
I'm watching and waiting like everyone else. I'm not getting too excited about the Sidney and Rudy statements because it's all been talk up until now. Until something happens that I can point to and actually get excited about I'll stay grounded, continue to adsorb the talk and file it accordingly and keep my BP steady

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
The odds of this going before the House and one state, one vote grow daily.
I don't want that. I want the entire vote switching ballot harvesting operation exposed, dissected and blown sky high. Shattered into a million pieces and cast into the winds.

I want to rub their faces in this defeat for the next 100 years, and I want key operators stripped of their wealth and thrown into prison.

trupmpooh.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I don't want that. I want the entire vote switching ballot harvesting operation exposed, dissected and blown sky high. Shattered into a million pieces and cast into the winds.

I want to rub their faces in this defeat for the next 100 years, and I want key operators stripped of their wealth and thrown into prison.

View attachment 189352
^^^THIS^^^

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

View attachment 189352
I like Piglet.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Celebrating a man knocking out a woman really shows who you are. Especially when the man hits her with a bike helmet.

What’s next - - are you going to rejoice about young children being tortured and killed by their parents?

You can call on your inner racist and rationalize that since she’s black she’s not a woman - - but to me it’s never right for a man to strike a woman. And certainly never with that kind of force.
Woman deserved to be knocked out.
She is lucky someone didn't take her knife away and jam it up her ass. (Real world)

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Trump's team are withdrawing their lawsuits as private citizens and groups are filing their own similar lawsuits. I see some of the Trump teams initial lawsuits were used as a holding action to buy time for more detailed lawsuits to take their place. Smart strategy, IMO.

That makes some sense as some of those were really a stretch.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I want some executions too. This should never happen again.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I want some executions too. This should never happen again.
Thrown elections have occurred probably since the day someone came up with the idea of elections. It would be pretty fool hardy to believe they will just end.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Thrown elections have occurred probably since the day someone came up with the idea of elections. It would be pretty fool hardy to believe they will just end.
If they get away with this one there'll be no more elections in the US

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
It's More Than A Glitch!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Rudy – Stay Tuned For Big News Tomorrow, 3355

Nov 16, 2020

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
reporting all of you wankers to the website admin

now i have to read TWO threads about the frauds?
No. Feel free to click on none of them. I don't understand why this is a difficult concept to people. You are free to not click on things.