• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
We'll see!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

BREAKING: Arizona Officials Increase the Number of Tables at Veterans Memorial Coliseum to Speed Up Forensic Audit… Update: FROM 20 to 46 Overnight!​

By Jim Hoft
Published April 30, 2021

After the shift workers left the coliseum on Thursday, staff moved in and doubled the number of processing tables there.
They must be wanting to speed things up.

staff-move-in-audit-tables.jpg

You can now see that where there were 5 tables for yellow T-shirt workers there are now at least 11 new tables for yellow T-shirt election workers.

AZ-tables-audit-center.jpg

They are adding tables to each zone.

There were 2.1 million ballots delivered to the center from Maricopa County.

Audit Director Ken Bennett said earlier this week that the audit is on pace to be completed by the deadline.

UPDATE: Ken Bennett told The Gateway Pundit’s Jordan Conradson they went from 20 tables to 46 counting tables overnight!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Who knows who's controlling this circus and how much, if any, is on the up and up. Trust nothing you hear, trust no one and only trust half of what you see as eventually we'll all come to realize nothing is as it seems and what you may have once believed will go right into the dump pile with the rest of American justice and politics from the last 100 years

It's just a BIG circus act where they're using slight of hand to keep us amused while the vaccines are being dolled out. "Hey citizen, keep looking over here!"

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
They looked bored at half the tables. They needed to double the ballots going through. Not doubling the number of bored people getting paid.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
They looked bored at half the tables. They needed to double the ballots going through. Not doubling the number of bored people getting paid.

Part of the three-ring circus act.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The Duties of the Green Shirts, Yellow Shirts and Blue Shirts in Arizona Maricopa County’s Forensic Audit Currently in Progress​

By Joe Hoft
Published May 2, 2021

19887ABD-528B-49DC-8E21-E3DE60265A4E.jpeg

Did you wonder what are the duties of the individuals involved in the Maricopa County audit? Why the different colored shirts? Doug TenNaple provides some explanations for the duties related to each group involved in the audit.

We already pointed out the duties of the individuals wearing blue shirts in the Maricopa County Audit so today we can provide explanations for the yellow and green colored shirts.

We also pointed out that this is likely the most transparent audit ever:

Those wearing blue shirts as we explained previously are looking for folds in the paper ballots. No folds in absentee ballots would mean they were never mailed and therefore almost certainly would be fraudulent.

Another report from TenNaple was about the yellow shirts. These individuals are looking at mail-in ballots:

TenNaple says the duty of the green shirts is to examine those ballots which are lined up in error – potentially intentionally so they can be adjudicated. Remember in Antrim County, Michigan, around 68% of all the ballots were adjudicated? If the Democrats and those who created the ballots, misaligned the ballots on purpose, they would automatically go to adjudication where Democrats could change the votes to Biden. The number of adjudicated ballots should be less than 1% per our prior reporting:

The Election Assistance Commission (originally the Federal Election Commission) allows a maximum error rate of just 0.0008 percent (pdf). That is, the 68.05 percent audited error rate for Dominion software in Antrim County is a staggering 85,000 times the allowable error rate.

As we said before, we don’t know all that is going on specifically by group. But even with what we know, we can see more going on in this audit than any election vote counting exercise or audit to date. Cameras should be mandated for all audits and vote counts that take place in elections from this point forward.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Arizona GOP Leader Kelli Ward Sounds the Alarm – Dem Secretary of State Hobbs Is Sneaking Dem Operatives from Biased Org’s into Maricopa County Audit​

By Joe Hoft
Published May 2, 2021

Kelli-Ward-Call-for-Help.jpg

Arizona GOP Leader Kelli Ward is sounding the alarm. Deep State players from Democrat Not-for-Profits (NFPs) were snuck onto the Maricopa County Audit these past couple of days. They are as corrupt as their ‘non-biased’ NFPs are and have no business being on the audit floor.

We reported on Thursday that three far-left NFPs requested that the DOJ intervene on the audit in Arizona and stop it:

Of course, these entities are connected to George Soros and will do anything they can to prevent the 2020 election steal from being uncovered:

AZ GOP Chairwoman Kelli Ward issued a “Call to Action” asking for supporters to come together and protect the audit from Democrats who are trying to undermine or stop the process. Ward said there were serious developments causing her to believe that “we are at a tipping point” and believes the audit to be in jeopardy.

She said a group of “experts”, (The Brennan Center and The Protect Democracy Group) wrote a letter asking the DOJ to send Federal monitors to “observe” the Arizona audit. She describes them as “aggressive, dirty, back-room players” who work with BLM and Marxist groups intent on destroying our nation.

Ward said that through a court-pushed agreement between the parties, “Arizona Secretary of State (SoS), Democrat Hack Katie Hobbs” gained access to the audit floor for three representatives. But now we have learned those “observers” monitoring the audit are not even from the SoS’s office. One is an “election consultant” with Protect Democracy, and the other is an attorney with The Brennan Center. Not coincidental, it happens to be the same Washington groups who urged the Feds to “monitor” the audit.

The move undermines Arizona sovereignty to oversee and administer their own elections and sets a dangerous precedent by injecting the Fed-connected groups.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

AZ Audit Director Ken Bennett: Press Are Taking Photos of License Plates, Faces, Name Badges in Arena Parking Lot – Audit Workers Afraid They Will Be Doxxed by Media (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published May 1, 2021

THIS IS THE MOST INFORMATIVE INTERVIEW FROM ARIZONA SINCE THE FORENSIC AUDIT BEGAN ONE WEEK AGO–

On Friday night The Gateway Pundit Jordan Conradson interviewed Arizona Audit Director Ken Bennett on the latest developments in the historic Maricopa County forensic audit.

Ken gave The Gateway Pundit an exclusive on the historic audit that continued Friday at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix.

** PART 1 of the interview is posted here.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

BREAKING: Intelligence Surveillance Aircraft Has Been Circling AZ Audit Location And Collecting Information On American Citizens Working For Election Integrity​

by CD Media Staff
May 2, 2021

air-1024x640.jpeg

Please Follow us on Gab, Minds, Telegram, Rumble, Gab TV

This story is developing…

CDMedia has been informed by multiple verified sources that U.S. government intelligence surveillance aircraft have been circling over the Arizona election audit location.

The PC-12 aircraft has full motion video capability and can vacuum up cell phone transmissions and follow the connection to the other end of the call to find out intelligence on the other party involved.

These aircraft were used heavily in the Middle East against terrorists.

There is no information on what U.S. government agency is using the aircraft to spy on American citizens working for election integrity.
One source told CDMedia it could be the FBI, the military, or U.S. intelligence agencies.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
There is no information on what U.S. government agency is using the aircraft to spy on American citizens working for election integrity.
One source told CDMedia it could be the FBI, the military, or U.S. intelligence agencies.
A nothing burger since it could be anyone doing that surveillance. I've seen way too many of these unknown 'news' sites cranking out these disinformation articles for me to keep up. I've finally recognized a pattern whereby they seem to keep throwing these baited hooks into the water hoping to keep our attention focused on topics with little basis in fact smothered in conjecture and supposition.

Select your articles carefully and absorb the 'information' in them at your own risk

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
esTkPnFAXHSfjvV1gi3q_02_5b17035b889aef9caefc3d5d0bacbbdf_image_original.jpeg

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Like Old Lodgeskins -- "My heart soars like a hawk!"

Remember this quote?

"We Have It All."

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
how long does it take to check a few million ballots?

we gonna be here till 2022???

this is just ONE State...by the time we verify all the other States, Jo(e) will be gone, as will our country

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
how long does it take to check a few million ballots?

we gonna be here till 2022???

this is just ONE State...by the time we verify all the other States, Jo(e) will be gone, as will our country
Spot on! It's all part of the deflection and distraction plan of the Dims and the Repukes support them all along the way, kicking and screaming but doing exactly nothing to impend their brethren, the Democrats! Think Russian collusion and impeachments sucking up 4 years where nothing was done except their phony hearings and investigations. The American public is as dumb as a pile of rocks and have the collective memory of an amoeba.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
how long does it take to check a few million ballots

They added more tables and checkers. They said May 14th...

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
that's good...all this time i actually thought the wheels of justice fell off the wagon several months ago

:summer:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Redpill covers a lot of what's going on with the forensic recount

SPY PLANE EXPOSED IN MARICOPA, AUDIT PROCESS REVEALED BY INSIDER - NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!​

SOMEONE has been sending a spy plane to gather intelligence on the Auditors in Maricopa County, an insider reveals the entire process and it’s VERy thorough and basically NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I hope someone was just playing around with the flight path and scribbling.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Seems more like a soap opera than an adventure....I hate soap operas
That's what they call it when you're singing in the shower and you get soap in your mouth....

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
That's what they call it when you're singing in the shower and you get soap in your mouth....

I thought the opera starts when you bend over to pickup the soap in the YMCA shower room!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I thought the opera starts when you bend over to pickup the soap in the YMCA shower room!
Apparently, your experiences are way different than mine!

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
that's where the falsettos come from....

just saying

:summer:

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Newsmax Settles Dominion Lawsuit, Issues Retraction On 2020 Coverage
www.oann.com/newsmax-settles-dominion-lawsuit-issues-retraction-on-2020-coverage

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 5:50 PM PT – Friday, April 30, 2021

Newsmax caved to left-wing pressure by reversing all stories covering fraud in the 2020 election. Early Friday, the media outlet posted a statement to “clarify its coverage” of Dominion voting machines and the ongoing fraud investigation.

In a statement, Newsmax admitted that while they did report — and in doing so — supported arguments and evidence brought forth by President Trump, among others, they themselves found no evidence of fraud.

Following the publication, Dr. Coomer, the director of Product Strategy and Security for Dominion, settled his lawsuit against Newsmax.

Meanwhile, several entities, including President Trump’s campaign staff, attorneys Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani, as well as One America News, have not caved and are continuing to investigate despite the suit against them.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Lame. Newsmax is weak sauce. I think we figured that out a while ago but more evidence. They are Fox News Light, and who the hell wants that?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1620152687369.png

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
A nothing burger since it could be anyone doing that surveillance. I've seen way too many of these unknown 'news' sites cranking out these disinformation articles for me to keep up. I've finally recognized a pattern whereby they seem to keep throwing these baited hooks into the water hoping to keep our attention focused on topics with little basis in fact smothered in conjecture and supposition.

Select your articles carefully and absorb the 'information' in them at your own risk

the unknown news site that is responsible for that photo of the zig zagging spy plane is the dude at Monkeywerx...

the site that posted his photo on social media stole the photo from MonkeyWerx

so today , MonkeyWerx is not making public his info on Arizona as of today , he said he is not feeding stories to other websites anymore

MonkeyWerx is not a disinformation site , it is a legitimate information site

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Antrim County Plaintiffs Introduce New Evidence in 2020 Election Case — Experts Were Able to Compromise Data on Data and Flip Votes

Michigan Attorney Matthew DePerno filed an explosive new report in the ongoing Antrim County 2020 election lawsuit.

According to DePerno, his team of experts was able to prove the voting machines were vulnerable to compromise.
And DePerno’s team says they were able to manipulate software that was able then to flip votes to Joe Biden.
Matthew DePerno filed his latest legal report this week.

Matthew DePerno: We have the proof that voting machines used in the 2020 elections can be compromised and votes easily transferred from one candidate to another. We can flip votes at the tabulator/precinct level. We can flip votes at the county level. The American people are losing their voice for the future of our democracy. We must fight together for free and fair elections.

Matthew DePerno says he will be able to show the tabulator tapes at the precinct lever were different than the paper ballots.

This is a BIG story! — And, of course, the fake news media will ignore it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/antrim-county-plaintiffs-introduce-new-evidence-2020-election-case-experts-able-compromise-data-data-flip-votes/

1620172200156.png
1620172221250.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

BREAKING: Michigan lawsuit claims to have ‘cracked’ Dominion election code​

BYTHE WIZONMAY 4, 2021•( 15 COMMENTS )
DSwitch.png

May 4, 2021

Last month, Michigan constitutional attorney Matthew DePerno released his much anticipated Michigan Elections Forensics Report.

In the report, expert witnes Dr. Douglas Frank concluded that in nine Michigan counties, including counties in the Detroit metro, over 66,000 ballots were recorded that are not associated with a registered voter from the October 2020 database. Frank also asserted that voter registration was either near or exceeded the population of those counties. Dr. Frank concluded that an algorithm based on census and registration data shifted votes in Michigan.

Today, DePerno released another expert exhibit, which claims to have cracked the Dominion code. In court filings, DePerno alleges his expert, Jeff Lenberg, conducted tests that “replicate the vote tally errors” seen in Antrim county. DePerno asserts these errors run counter to the “human error” narrative.

Specifically, the court filings show DePerno’s expert conducted a test by running ballots into the tabulator at the precinct/township level. The suit alleges the “tally tape” shows Joe Biden receiving more votes than ballots that were actually cast for him. This occurred because the election system’s security protocols can be easily and quickly bypassed, the suit claims.

The suit further alleges that because a manipulated vote count can be transferred to the election management system, a “flip” in the count would never be caught by canvassers. “There will be no reason to doubt the election results because the number of votes on the printed tape will match the numbers in the poll pad,” the suit says.

The court filings further allege in Antrim County, Michigan, 9 out of 16 precincts were flipped from the indepedant candidate Jo Jorgenson to Trump, then flipped again to Biden.

Read the court latest filings here.

Click here to see a video explaining the expert’s test results.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

DSwitch.png

May 4, 2021

Last month, Michigan constitutional attorney Matthew DePerno released his much anticipated Michigan Elections Forensics Report.

In the report, expert witnes Dr. Douglas Frank concluded that in nine Michigan counties, including counties in the Detroit metro, over 66,000 ballots were recorded that are not associated with a registered voter from the October 2020 database. Frank also asserted that voter registration was either near or exceeded the population of those counties. Dr. Frank concluded that an algorithm based on census and registration data shifted votes in Michigan.

Today, DePerno released another expert exhibit, which claims to have cracked the Dominion code. In court filings, DePerno alleges his expert, Jeff Lenberg, conducted tests that “replicate the vote tally errors” seen in Antrim county. DePerno asserts these errors run counter to the “human error” narrative.

Specifically, the court filings show DePerno’s expert conducted a test by running ballots into the tabulator at the precinct/township level. The suit alleges the “tally tape” shows Joe Biden receiving more votes than ballots that were actually cast for him. This occurred because the election system’s security protocols can be easily and quickly bypassed, the suit claims.

The suit further alleges that because a manipulated vote count can be transferred to the election management system, a “flip” in the count would never be caught by canvassers. “There will be no reason to doubt the election results because the number of votes on the printed tape will match the numbers in the poll pad,” the suit says.

The court filings further allege in Antrim County, Michigan, 9 out of 16 precincts were flipped from the indepedant candidate Jo Jorgenson to Trump, then flipped again to Biden.

Who's going to prosecute if fraud is proven? This drama is all well and good but, without an honest justice system it's all for naught!

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Who's going to prosecute if fraud is proven?
I think the people are seeing for themselves & becoming the judge. How the people judge / prosecute them will be seen.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

DSwitch.png

May 4, 2021

IF, and that's a very big IF this could make for some interesting tv. Problem is to get a court that would actually look at this, and then be willing to decide on it in favor of Trump, NOT HAPPENING.