• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
California judge rules Gov. Gavin Newsom overstepped authority with mail ballot order

Fox News Flash top headlines for Nov. 14

Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com.

A California judge has ruled that Gov. Gavin Newsom overstepped his authority when he issued an executive order requiring vote-by-mail ballots sent to all registered voters, according to reports.

Sutter County Superior Court Judge Sarah Heckman ruled Friday that Newsom did not have the authority to amend or change existing election law – even during a pandemic.

The ruling put a permanent injunction on Newsom, prohibiting him from changing existing law under the California Emergency Services Act (CESA), according to KCRA.

(Excerpt) Read more at
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-judge-gavin-newsom-authority-mail-ballot

California judge rules that Governor Newsom overstepped his authority when he issued an executive order requiring vote-by-mail ballots sent to all registered voters, says he does not have the authority to amend or change existing law, even during a public emergency (KCRA).

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
California judge rules Gov. Gavin Newsom overstepped authority with mail ballot order

Fox News Flash top headlines for Nov. 14

Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com.

A California judge has ruled that Gov. Gavin Newsom overstepped his authority when he issued an executive order requiring vote-by-mail ballots sent to all registered voters, according to reports.

Sutter County Superior Court Judge Sarah Heckman ruled Friday that Newsom did not have the authority to amend or change existing election law – even during a pandemic.

The ruling put a permanent injunction on Newsom, prohibiting him from changing existing law under the California Emergency Services Act (CESA), according to KCRA.

(Excerpt) Read more at
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-judge-gavin-newsom-authority-mail-ballot
the damage is already done and an injunction at this point seems to be simple window dressing. I'm sure he's home sipping some red and chuckling at this

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Trump from Nov 6 2012

8 yrs ago Trump knew about the machines.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
More reports of voting machines switching Romney votes to Obama. Pay close attention to the machines, don’t let your vote be stolen
11:56 AM · Nov 6, 2012·Twitter Web Client

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yeah, he did. In 2016 he also knew. After the 2016 election Q drops indicated that the white hats addressed the voting machines re: fraud and we were told they were no longer under DS control

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Chaplain Jeffrey Prather 2 min

US Army and German Forces seize US election servers in Germany. CIA cut out. Haspel cut out. Esper out. Green Beret Chris Miller Horse Soldier hero in. More censorship coming.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Tom Graham
@tom2badcat
·
Nov 14, 2020
You don’t say

Rogan O’Handley
@DC_Draino
Trump has access to the highest levels of top secret intelligence

If he says there was election fraud, there was election fraud

OffTheGrid
@OffTheG84981731
rumors on deep web that not only are there real whistleblowers from the dev group at Dominion voting systems, but also that the entire code base has been ‘turned over’ (not said to whom) & that Dominion staff is running around shitting all over the floor!
3:16 PM · Nov 14, 2020

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
GET READY: The Show Is Just Starting – Democrats Rigged the Voting Machines, They Attempted a Steal – And They Got Caught; Former Dominion programmers talking to Trump team about what they know about the machines

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-voting-machines-attempted-steal-got-caught/

The fireworks are just getting started. The Democrats are in a panic. President Trump has the upper hand.
We are seeing several signs that the Trump legal team is aware of how the election was stolen

Lin Wood tweeted today that he has seen the evidence of fraud in the computer voting system:

Since I delivered these remarks on November 6, I have seen overwhelming evidence that massive fraud was in the computer voting system in addition to mail ballots.
They will not get away with it.https://t.co/5rbXRC0arm
— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) November 14, 2020

Michael Flynn attorney Sidney Powell says she has “staggering” statistical evidence and testimony to show Dominion voting machines altered ballots”.​
Sidney Powell not backing down. https://t.co/QWCJ4HuzfU
— Lara Logan (@laralogan) November 13, 2020

President Trump retweeted a Glen Beck video where an expert on the Dominion voting machines talked about the ability for these machines to be able to change a vote after it was entered into the machine:

They can essentially ingest and then record something differently than what was originally read…It should have never been in there in the first place.”​

pic.twitter.com/wkyEVYvbnk
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 14, 2020

It’s also reported that former Dominion programmers are talking to the Trump team about what they know about the machines as well as the entire code base has been turned over – oh and since the President gets all the top secret information, the President knows what’s going on too:

rumors on deep web that not only are there real whistleblowers from the dev group at Dominion voting systems, but also that the entire code base has been ‘turned over’ (not said to whom) & that Dominion staff is running around shitting all over the floor!
— OffTheGrid (@OffTheG84981731) November 14, 2020

Others on Twitter are reporting this as well:

I’m actually hearing it’s 3 whistleblowers
— Stonewall Jackson (@1776Stonewall) November 14, 2020

Maybe this is why President Trump tweeted out a retweet of our Gateway Pundit report from Tuesday. We were the first to report that millions of ballots had either switched from President Trump to Joe Biden or were lost:

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Analysis of Election Night Data from All States Shows MILLIONS OF VOTES Either Switched from President Trump to Biden or Were Lost — Using Dominion and Other Systems https://t.co/pBoCNeDL3X via @gatewaypundit
— John McLaughlin (@jmclghln) November 12, 2020

What if we had more evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 election that would back this up?

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Just listen to the latest BONGINO REPORT podcast. Very in depth with a lady lawyer and the last half hour with Rudy.
Rudy connect Dominion with the last two "presidents" of Venezuela, a top lacky for Geo. Soros, and the shaky excuses for why a US company attached to a Canadian Co. and data stored in Germany and Spain.
Why is our voting number stored in foreign nations?

NOW the company name makes more sense.

1605410351955.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That's a lot of people!!!
Almost as many as at a Biden rally

Seriously, you know the media is going to turn this little Trump supporter get together into a beer virus spreading feeding frenzy. Those idiots on teevee are so predictable and always march together in lock step against the people

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
It will be interesting to see who the MSM trots out for the Sunday morning political talk shows trying to form the news cycle for the upcoming week. If Sydney follows through with her threat to release the Kracken this is going to be a interesting week.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It will be interesting to see who the MSM trots out for the Sunday morning political talk shows trying to form the news cycle for the upcoming week. If Sydney follows through with her threat to release the Kracken this is going to be a interesting week.
A Kracken now and then would be nice and a soul lifting event for the faithful to latch onto

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I hope that's for real. Liberal tears forever, if so!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

That looks correct to me, mainly because it lines up pretty well with my 20 to 30% of the US are communists, mentally ill and just plain stupid theory. At any given time 30% is the high figure, 20% is more the average and always has been.

EDIT: Right now I'd say we're in the higher percentage category. The last decade has seen the left and their propagandists in the media glorifying just about every sick and perverted activity imaginable. Also their all out hatred for hard working successful individuals and promoting low performing sloths has done some damage.

Sorry kids, the left hates you so no proms, no homecoming dances, no dates and no first kisses. Unless, of course, you are gay.

.:meditation:

Last edited:

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That looks correct to me, mainly because it lines up pretty well with my 20 to 30% of the US are communists, mentally ill and just plain stupid theory. At any given time 30% is the high figure, 20% is more the average and always has been.

Dont underestimate their ability to manipulate the left side of the bell curve...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Never STOP BELIEVING! Many Experts Claiming Trump Still Has A SHOT, Despite The Media's Claims!!

Liberal Hivemind

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

EDIT: Right now I'd say we're in the higher percentage category. The last decade has seen the left and their propagandists in the media glorifying just about every sick and perverted activity imaginable. Also their all out hatred for hard working successful individuals and promoting low performing sloths has done some damage.

Sorry kids, the left hates you so no proms, no homecoming dances, no dates and no first kisses. Unless, of course, you are gay.

and NO THANKSGIVING either...cause of the plague ya know!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
2.7 Million Votes Potentially Lost; Dominion Voting Strong Ties to CCP and Dems| Beyond The Noise

Beyond The Noise

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Kill the turkey.

Call it a funeral. Or better yet - a protest organized to protest the unjust murder of the turkey.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
From another site...............
Hypocrisy everywhere with a common denominator

De Blasio joins crowds celebrating Biden’s win — yet slams the Orthodox for outdoor activities
By Post Editorial Board
November 10, 2020 | 7:40pm

Fuck this shit. She’s implementing lockdowns and canceling thanksgiving but we can celebrate our presidential candidate winning. Fuck off

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
From another site...............
Hypocrisy everywhere with a common denominator

De Blasio joins crowds celebrating Biden’s win — yet slams the Orthodox for outdoor activities
By Post Editorial Board
November 10, 2020 | 7:40pm

Fuck this shit. She’s implementing lockdowns and canceling thanksgiving but we can celebrate our presidential candidate winning. Fuck off

The hypocrisy is stunningly evident

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
What if we had more evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 election that would back this up?
Check out Greg Hunter interviewing Martin Armstrong.

Armstrong says 38 million votes for Trump were 'lost'... not 2.6 million....

Buck

Don't Sell Me Tomorrow, Tell Me Today!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
makes my comment of winning all 50 seem more reasonable...see that red coast? over there on the left??? the state that makes so much money? grows so much food???

yeah, it's not that liberal after all

:summer:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Trump Campaign Attorney L. Lin Wood Said - "They Will All Go to Jail!"

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

And the local news I wake up to shows a picture of the huge rally and state some of these still believe the vote was stolen, despite no evidence.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
winning all 50 seem more reasonable...see that red coast? over there on the left???
Simply logical Dr. Spock. If you were going to cheat..... why not steal the 55 votes right off the bat? Takes a lot of pressure off & reduces fraud in other places. That one state is 20% of the 270. No other state comes close. Then throw in NY because they can't get TX and dead people in Florida who has documented voter fraud for decades....... and you are half way there with only 3 states.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
And the local news I wake up to shows a picture of the huge rally and state some of these still believe the vote was stolen,
despite no evidence.
Yeah, hundreds of signed depositions punishable by federal law if false is not evidence. I'm past anger when I hear that now
These disgusting maggots make me sick.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

My question is if that's accurate how many down ballot races were switched as well?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Yeah, hundreds of signed depositions punishable by federal law if false is not evidence. I'm past anger when I hear that now
These disgusting maggots make me sick.

We know what this requires

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I can wait the month to see if it’s all true and coming out