• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

6 Dead in Firey Crash-Los Angeles

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
One article had a woman saying that the Mercedes was on fire as it was barreling down the street and clipped her car next to a gas station...

The driver "a woman"... no name yet..

Reminded me of the reporter's Mercedes speeding out of control, catching fire and exploding (ditched its transmission hundreds of feet away!)... the day before he was going to release an article very damaging to the DS....

It was alleged that there is the potential to hack into the car's software remotely...

So I wonder who the driver was... especially if the car was already on fire while speeding out of control...

Edit

It appears this hypothesis doesn't apply for this event...

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Reminded me of the reporter's Mercedes speeding out of control,
Was that the one in Georga where the kid had the car & it blew sky high like a mob hit?

Hivemindgammahydra7

Smooth …
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Before we left L.A. we used to see car crashes so violent and destructive, the aftermath looked like a scene from an I.E.D. detonation in Baghdad circa 2005-6. Really Hellish stuff: we saw 2 or 3 such smash-ups every week, and only narrowly avoided becoming a statistic in a couple of them as a “wrong place, wrong time” type of thing. Phoenix, AZ was even worse Than L.A.

Every time I left the house I wondered if I’d come back unharmed, in an undamaged car. I would pray to the Lord for safety before leaving and give a prayer of thanks to Him upon returning.

We haven’t had a car in our new country since we arrived here, but even so I have yet to see a single crash anywhere around us. They do happen I know, but we haven’t seen any. HUGE stress relief.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have driven in LA a total of 1 time, just long enough to pick up something I bought on Craigslist. On a suburban / residential street somebody passed me doing at least 90, blowing lights and stop signs, a few minutes later another car probably doing 70, same deal.

I am only surprised that this doesn't happen more often.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm wonder if we had a dead jab juicer "check out" while driving ? Shame no matter how it happened especially with a baby on board.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

everyone that was killed was declared dead...............................................

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Before we left L.A. we used to see car crashes so violent and destructive, the aftermath looked like a scene from an I.E.D. detonation in Baghdad circa 2005-6. Really Hellish stuff: we saw 2 or 3 such smash-ups every week, and only narrowly avoided becoming a statistic in a couple of them as a “wrong place, wrong time” type of thing. Phoenix, AZ was even worse Than L.A.

Every time I left the house I wondered if I’d come back unharmed, in an undamaged car. I would pray to the Lord for safety before leaving and give a prayer of thanks to Him upon returning.

We haven’t had a car in our new country since we arrived here, but even so I have yet to see a single crash anywhere around us. They do happen I know, but we haven’t seen any. HUGE stress relief.
There is a mantra:

"Pray For Me -- I Drive I-95"

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
And once again the one who causes the accident, lives.

This would make a great Mercedes commercial. Kill 6 people with your Mercedes (insert model here) and live.

Hivemindgammahydra7

Smooth …
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Attachments

• C9B9B1DA-7DE9-4E67-B99C-44492DD2A8A5.jpeg
    C9B9B1DA-7DE9-4E67-B99C-44492DD2A8A5.jpeg
    384.2 KB · Views: 19

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
(hollywood) trash ho bites (the hand) that feeds it. then it crashes into a building at high speed

interesting that it was groomed to be a deviant as a child. the mk ultra programming has come undone - so it's a danger to (them) now

will this event cause it to get the message and stfu?

Anne Heche crash: Star will 'pull through' after shocking high-speed crash, ex-boyfriend says​

Heche’s brother Nathan died in a car crash three months after the death of their father Don Heche, which Anne Heche has suggested was a suicide. The actress has claimed that she was molested by her father, who died of AIDS in 1983.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
(hollywood) trash ho bites (the hand) that feeds it. then it crashes into a building at high speed

interesting that it was groomed to be a deviant as a child. the mk ultra programming has come undone - so it's a danger to (them) now

will this event cause it to get the message and stfu?

Anne Heche crash: Star will 'pull through' after shocking high-speed crash, ex-boyfriend says​

Heche’s brother Nathan died in a car crash three months after the death of their father Don Heche, which Anne Heche has suggested was a suicide. The actress has claimed that she was molested by her father, who died of AIDS in 1983.
Holy smokes!!

My memory of Heche was that of a mediocre actress who lacked any screen presence or movie star quality looks. I didn't understand the reason for her fame other than being with another whacko Ellen Degeneres.
I read her personal life summary on wiki. Never mind her roles in fictional movies, they pale in comparison to the drama in her own life. Read it, it's unbelievable.

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Holy smokes!!

My memory of Heche was that of a mediocre actress who lacked any screen presence or movie star quality looks. I didn't understand the reason for her fame other than being with another whacko Ellen Degeneres.
I read her personal life summary on wiki. Never mind her roles in fictional movies, they pale in comparison to the drama in her own life. Read it, it's unbelievable.

Anne Heche is just another bull dyke from a family of sexual degenerates.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Anne is a crispy critter from what I've read....

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
She wondered why, after going public with fellow muncher Ellen Degenerate...why no studio wanted to cast her in a leading role.

Yeah, right. That's what young men want to see - a woman who they all know, doesn't want what they have. Who doesn't like men.

She could have considered what happened to Jodie Foster, after SHE (is that the proper pronoun?) went public with her carpet-munching habits...

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Not a Bull, More of a Catcher than a Pitcher, IMO. Now Ellen, I see bull in her.

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
a lot of evidence coming out that heche was killed. one video is reported to be of her car screaming down the street -- poss with the brake/emergency brake engaged while the car flies by

watch this vid, she tries to escape -- https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1660565792881031.webm

also read this stuff --

She has a documentary coming out in September revealing pedo shit.

She was also on a podcast called "better together" podcast where she was drunk and talking some dangerous shit about the pedos in charge.

Anne's car racing past ring doorbell, making howling noises for at least 20 consecutive seconds before crash
[Embed]

Interview with David Manpearl, the man who tried to save Anne and confirms she was conscious after the crash (14:53 timestamp)
[Embed]

read that she was reported in stable condition.....then suddenly dead at the hospital

more...

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If she was killed...so what? I got bigger fish to fry.

And if it had been my home she set afire with her CRIMINAL ACTS...and she was there begging me for help...I'd have cheerfully put her out of her misery with my Mossberg.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
She wondered why, after going public with fellow muncher Ellen Degenerate...why no studio wanted to cast her in a leading role.

Yeah, right. That's what young men want to see - a woman who they all know, doesn't want what they have. Who doesn't like men.

She could have considered what happened to Jodie Foster, after SHE (is that the proper pronoun?) went public with her carpet-munching habits...
I'm a lesbian.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
And if it had been my home she set afire with her CRIMINAL ACTS...and she was there begging me for help...I'd have cheerfully put her out of her misery with my Mossberg.
I believe that everyone here understands the sentiment of what you are saying, but doing that would only have resulted in you being the one going to jail.

I saw an interview of the neighbor who was the first one on-scene who tried to get her out of the car. He said that neither he nor the lady living there had any idea who she was or why the accident happened until later.
She lived there by herself and was renting the house. Guy said she was in a daze and said that just moments prior, had exited the room that Anne had crashed into.

Woulda been kinda weird had he pulled out his Mossburg at that very moment and shot her. Lol

Have you guys heard about one of Anne's other episodes where she walked up to some strangers house and asked to come in.
The person recognized her from seeing her on tv or in a movie, but otherwise did not know her. The person let her in fed her and let her take a shower.

That was after abandoning her car and walking almost two mile across some desert to get to the house.
The girl was def not playing with a full deck.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
I believe that everyone here understands the sentiment of what you are saying, but doing that would only have resulted in you being the one going to jail.

I saw an interview of the neighbor who was the first one on-scene who tried to get her out of the car. He said that neither he nor the lady living there had any idea who she was or why the accident happened until later.
She lived there by herself and was renting the house. Guy said she was in a daze and said that just moments prior, had exited the room that Anne had crashed into.

Woulda been kinda weird had he pulled out his Mossburg at that very moment and shot her. Lol

Have you guys heard about one of Anne's other episodes where she walked up to some strangers house and asked to come in.
The person recognized her from seeing her on tv or in a movie, but otherwise did not know her. The person let her in fed her and let her take a shower.

That was after abandoning her car and walking almost two mile across some desert to get to the house.
The girl was def not playing with a full deck.
All of her cats aren't accounted for

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
believe that everyone here understands the sentiment of what you are saying, but doing that would only have resulted in you being the one going to jail.
I'm not saying I actually would do it, or even that someone should have.

I'm saying that I would have happily undertaken the task.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Remember who alex baldwin shot........ was working on a pedo documentary........ just sayin.......

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If she was killed...so what? I got bigger fish to fry.

You missed the point there. It was Not her action. I mean if first statement is true.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
She has a documentary coming out in September revealing pedo shit.
Could be the reason she's dead?

Her father did her until age 12....

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1660607876945.png

Anne Celeste Heche May 25, 1969 – August 2022) was an American actress.

On August 5, 2022, Heche was involved in a sequence of two car crashes in the Mar Vista neighborhood of Los Angeles, first when the Mini Clubman[113] she was driving hit a garage at an apartment complex, and second when she crashed into a house, resulting in a fire that left her severely burned.[114][115][116] A doorbell video recorded in the moments before the final crash shows Heche's vehicle rushing along a neighborhood street at a very high speed, followed a few seconds later by the sound of a crash.[117][118] The vehicle collision and resulting house fire required 59 firefighters to handle, who took 65 minutes to fully extinguish the fire and rescue Heche from the vehicle. The house was left structurally compromised and uninhabitable.[119] The tenant of the house sustained minor injuries, but her attorney said that she and her pets "almost lost their lives" and that she had lost all of her personal property to the fire.[120][121]

On August 11, the representative said that Heche was not expected to survive due to an anoxic brain injury, and that she was being kept on life support to determine if her organs were viable for donation, in accordance with her expressed wish to be an organ donor.[127][128] Heche was declared brain dead a few hours later, but remained on life support to assess organ donor viability and locate recipients.[129][130][131][132] Having been declared "brain dead", under California law, Heche was considered legally dead.[1][133][134] On August 14, it was announced that organ recipients had been found and that her body would undergo the organ donation procedure that afternoon.[135] That evening, her publicist announced that she had been "peacefully taken off life support." She died at the age of 53 from her injuries.[136][137] Hospital staff arranged an honor walk for Heche's body.[138]

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Could be the reason she's dead?

Her father did her until age 12....
very common in the mkultra/hollywood freaks (they) use

then the programming comes unstuck and they go 'crazy'. (media) always says it's because of fame. fking (liars), the whole lot of 'em

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
very common in the mkultra/hollywood freaks (they) use

then the programming comes unstuck and they go 'crazy'. (media) always says it's because of fame. fking (liars), the whole lot of 'em
She was a molested kid long before she got into Hollywood.

But the QUEST for the shallow fame of movies, seems to go hand-in-hand with a history of child abuse. Judy Garland got it. Patty Duke...although in her case, it happened after she was in the System, on the casting couch. Probably Miley Cyrus. Almost certainly, Britney Spears. Something twisted Jodie Foster...did you know that Maureen McCormick, Marcia Brady, was literally selling herself to drug dealers, for supplies, after the series was cancelled? Teenage girls don't think like that, unless they first learn the power of what they have.

It's a sick industry in a sick world...we've had it for 125 years, but until the last 20, we kept it quarentined in La-La Land. Now the freaks are taking over, mainstreaming their deviance.

Metalophile

Reaction score
A few years back I was driving my FIL's old SUV into Newport Beach with the whole family piled in the back - we were heading to a vacation home to spend a few days at Christmas with extended family there. As I'm approaching the rental vacation home, some guy in a fancy white Cadillac comes speeding up from behind me with his windows rolled down shouting obscenities at us. He passes us, then gets behind us. I first pause, near the rental house, then keep going because I don't want this crazy guy to know where we are staying. He's still ranting and raving, then pulls up in front of us, gets out of his car wanting to fight or something, obviously high on something. Eventually, after driving around for a while, he buzzes off. Welcome to LA area. At least the rest of our Christmas was not so eventful. For half a minute I did want to get out and bust his nose with my martial arts, or put a nice dent in his shiny Caddy, but then thought it wouldn't be worth it. Police in Commifeornia might have reacted unpredictably.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

I just saw a report on the driver in the LA crash that stated she had totaled 13 other cars in her approx 20 years of driving history. On average, that's like one crash every 20 Months.
Imho, if you gotta take a test to get a license to drive, the test should be hard enough that people like her are unable to pass it.
Otherwise, what is the point of even having a requirement to pass a test in order to get a drivers license?

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I just saw a report on the driver in the LA crash that stated she had totaled 13 other cars in her approx 20 years of driving history. On average, that's like one crash every 20 Months.
Imho, if you gotta take a test to get a license to drive, the test should be hard enough that people like her are unable to pass it.
Otherwise, what is the point of even having a requirement to pass a test in order to get a drivers license?
yeah butt....

looking at it this way, if this is the quality of drivers they're going to allow on the roads, they've failed us once again, they just failed six people, they just killed another six people

dead, never to come back, brought to us by our .gov, California and Governor Greasy

when will we have those trials?

:don't know:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Nicole L. Linton: Nurse Who Killed 6 in Horrific LA Car Crash Held on $9 Million Bail | VIDEO​

By Fisher Jack
August 8, 2022

*Here’s the latest on that ICU nurse who killed six people – including a pregnant mother, her unborn child, and one-year-old son – in a fiery 100 mph crash has been released from the hospital and is now held on $9 million bond.

Nicole L. Linton, a 37-year-old nurse from Houston, Texas – who works in Los Angeles – is being held in the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California after being released from medical supervision on Sunday.

She is expected to be charged by the Los Angeles County District Attorney at the Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center on Monday.

In fact, formal charges against Linton are expected to be announced during an L.A. County District Attorney’s Office news conference as of this publication at 2pm Pacific.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Registered Nurse from Texas Charged with Multiple Counts of Murder After Fiery Car Crash in Los Angeles Leaves Six Dead​

MEGHANN CUNIFF
Aug 8th, 2022

A Texas woman has been charged with six counts of murder for a fiery car crash in Los Angeles that killed six people, including a pregnant woman and her unborn baby.

Prosecutors say Nicole Lorraine Linton, 37, of Houston, was speeding on a busy thoroughfare in Los Angeles’ Windsor Hills neighborhood on Aug. 4 about 1:30 p.m. when she blew through a red light and into crossing traffic, smashing into several cars, at least two of which burst into flames. Surveillance video captured the crash, which the Los Angeles Times reported turned the intersection “into one of the most gruesome scenes on Los Angeles streets in recent years.”

As family of the victims grieved, Los Angeles prosecutors prepared a case that District Attorney George Gascón announced Monday: Six counts of murder, including one for the unborn baby, as well as well five counts of vehicular manslaughter with gross negligence. Gascón said the charging announcement begins “the process of holding accountable the person responsible for the deaths of six people, including a pregnant woman, and their families.”

“This is a case that will always be remembered for the senseless loss of so many innocent lives as they simply went about their daily routines,” he said in a press release.

Gascón referenced the video of the crash, which has been widely viewed on social media, saying the horror “is not only a tremendous loss to the families but our entire community who learned of this incredible tragedy or have watched the now viral video of the collision.”

Killed in the crash were Asherey Ryan, 23, who was pregnant, her baby son and her boyfriend. Two other women in another vehicle also were killed, but they have not yet been publicly identified.

Ryan’s sister, Sha’seana Kerr, told KTLA in Los Angeles, “I just want to tell her that we forgive her,” referring to Linton.

“She will have to live with this for the rest of her life. That’s why she was spared. We understand it already,” Kerr said.

Linton, a registered nurse, was hospitalized after the crash but apparently has been released, as the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office said she was to be arraigned today at the Foltz Criminal Justice Center in downtown Los Angeles. Her bail has been set at $9 million.

According to the California Highway Patrol, she was driving a Mercedes on La Brea Avenue when she smashed through the Slauson Avenue intersection. In addition to the cars carrying the people who died, she also allegedly struck six other vehicles, including an SUV in which five people sustained minor injuries.