• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

A picture of a short squeeze in progress...

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Stuff we mostly knew but still interesting. Citadel is deeply invoved with the FED and paying speaking fees to The Bernanke and Yellan.

And it's Gone.... Kinda forgot what I even posted. Well this video is even more interesting. IS Bloomberg sending out Secret cheat codes via their terminals? Now that would be something. And explain why people would pay exorbitant prices for those stupid things.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
OMIGAWD.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This video is also only 5 minutes and really is the best explanation of the Reverse Repo and AMC problems.

I've overlaid an AMC graph as well. Wow, this really does correspond quite nicely. Note the Repo's started Tue May 18 (probably Monday night business). Which is where AMC threatened to break $14 again but did have a couple more down days and then took off. I think this guy is really on to something here. Which means that the Meme stocks caused Whales to add $1 Trillion at least to their bank accounts? WOWSER...

1625091209843.png

AMC May.jpg

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Bumping this as this is a Very interesting video and these squeezes are still potentially a go.

Bottoom Line: ALL of this may point directly to JEFF BEZOS and AMAZON. Shorting their competition to get rid of them or buy them out cheap. And this makes more sense if you go back to one of the oldest and most famous companies destroyed by naked shorts, Overstock.com. Hmm what business were they in and clearly ahead of way back when, yep Amazon.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Stuff we mostly knew but still interesting. Citadel is deeply involved with the FED and paying speaking fees to The Bernanke and Yellan.

Just ran across this random video. VERY INTERESTING.... Citadel offices are being packed up LAST night Friday night.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just ran across this random video. VERY INTERESTING.... Citadel offices are being packed up LAST night Friday night.

Ruh roh Scooby...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sumbody 'splain to the resident dumbass what this means, please?

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sumbody 'splain to the resident dumbass what this means, please?
General consensus is Citadel is moving their office to NY. Let that sink in. What viable business moves their office to NY?
This is GTFO now, close up shop, shutter the windows ('cept they didn't) those aren't IT they're movers. That's what I'm getting from it dyodd though.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
that move is probably costing us taxpayers a lot of money

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
It could be something as simple as down sizing ( he said they have 6 floors) or equipment update.
I did a moonlight job with a Tech friend at an Edward Jones over a weekend. We changed out CPUs , monitors and cables. COB Friday Night until 4am Saturday. These are obviously contracted workers w/ Cit. supervisors.
Could be something, Could be nothing but updates, and remodeling.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It could be something as simple as down sizing ( he said they have 6 floors) or equipment update.
I did a moonlight job with a Tech friend at an Edward Jones over a weekend. We changed out CPUs , monitors and cables. COB Friday Night until 4am Saturday. These are obviously contracted workers w/ Cit. supervisors.
Could be something, Could be nothing but updates, and remodeling.

Why would you make a major move in the middle of a night? Unless they've already set up the new site and they are just disappearing as quietly as possible. Plus, they are clearing out at least 3-4 floors of most everything, but you are correct it could be something more benign. But with everything else going on right now and the stuff I've seen with the short squeeze stocks and new rules coming on line, it seems to be pretty big news under the surface.

For instance, we had the SEC chairmen questioning payments for order flow which is a major key to Citadel's business model.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
When else would you start a major business move but Friday night.....I have literally seen hundreds of businesses start their move after business on Friday and relocate and open up on Monday morning....

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
When else would you start a major business move but Friday night.....I have literally seen hundreds of businesses start their move after business on Friday and relocate and open up on Monday morning....
Is there any other way, that make sense ? :don't    know2: :2 thumbs up:

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Also see this all the time. Allot of large buildings have noise restrictions from 7-5 during the day as to not disturb other tenants. We often do HVAC work at night for double time because of this. Easy money.
With work from home I see this happening in almost every building.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thought I'd post an update. Apes are figuring out this game pretty darn quickly. Many have started realizing just how rigged, and how it is done, and are now moving their shares to DIRECT Registration. This bypasses the entire DTCC clearing system that technically owns Almost all of the stock market. Many are moving to ComputerShare.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/comments/q3vg52
and a good post in that thread

https://www.reddit.com/user/ArtigoQ/

level 6
ArtigoQ

·6d
This
Silver
All-Seeing Upvote
LOVE!

ComputerShared
The true irony is that Gamestop was a bear trap for the SHFs. Cellar Boxing simply doesn't work on a company with a healthy warchest, a rabid fanbase, and no debt.
Massively overshorted stocks can in theory turn that short position into their greatest asset. It just hasn't ever worked out like that because how do you beat an adversary with near-infinite resources and the entire media apparatus at their disposal?
The text book written on this time period is going to be incredible. A true grassroots movement overturning the established power structure without violence.
This is the best timeline.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Lots of people on Superstonk also having mega problems with TD Ameritrade. It appears that many of these brokers DON"T actually Buy anything. They just put a note on your account making a note of supposedly buys and price. People are having problems transferring away from TD Ameritrade because they didn't actually buy the positions.

This is what I suspected had happened with RobbingHood. They were just giving away free IOU's and never actually buying anything.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Lots of people on Superstonk also having mega problems with TD Ameritrade. It appears that many of these brokers DON"T actually Buy anything. They just put a note on your account making a note of supposedly buys and price. People are having problems transferring away from TD Ameritrade because they didn't actually buy the positions.

This is what I suspected had happened with RobbingHood. They were just giving away free IOU's and never actually buying anything.
Good Lord. I never knew about that.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thought I'd post an update. Apes are figuring out this game pretty darn quickly. Many have started realizing just how rigged, and how it is done, and are now moving their shares to DIRECT Registration. This bypasses the entire DTCC clearing system that technically owns Almost all of the stock market. Many are moving to ComputerShare.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/comments/q3vg52
and a good post in that thread

https://www.reddit.com/user/ArtigoQ/

level 6
ArtigoQ

·6d
This
Silver
All-Seeing Upvote
LOVE!

ComputerShared
The true irony is that Gamestop was a bear trap for the SHFs. Cellar Boxing simply doesn't work on a company with a healthy warchest, a rabid fanbase, and no debt.
Massively overshorted stocks can in theory turn that short position into their greatest asset. It just hasn't ever worked out like that because how do you beat an adversary with near-infinite resources and the entire media apparatus at their disposal?
The text book written on this time period is going to be incredible. A true grassroots movement overturning the established power structure without violence.
This is the best timeline.
How much do you want to bet that the rules will be changed by the exchanges that only large blocks of stock can be directly registered so the farce can continue and the muppets can be left holding the bag for the big bankers?

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
How much do you want to bet that the rules will be changed by the exchanges that only large blocks of stock can be directly registered so the farce can continue and the muppets can be left holding the bag for the big bankers?
That is always the way it goes ! :2 thumbs up: :Grrr::Grrr::Grrr::Grrr::Grrr:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What constitutes "Large Blocks " ?

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I learned, in 1969, that the stock market was dirty.
My best friend married into a very wealthy family & FIL sent him to Shearson Hammill stock brokerage school, to learn how to manage the family wealth.
He got me some great deals & it was all lost overnight, by insider trading.
This taught us BOTH that the stock market is for the wealthy/powerful, the "commons" just pay the up-keep !!! :godfather

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Good Lord. I never knew about that.

So wait, I knew naked shorting was an issue but now it’s claimed that Ameritrade wasn’t actually making the trades?

I need to see the story on this

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
So wait, I knew naked shorting was an issue but now it’s claimed that Ameritrade wasn’t actually making the trades?
That sounds about right. Almost two decades ago, when I was putting money into stocks, I think my broker agreement had wording to the effect that when I made a trade, they did not necessarily buy or sell on the open market. They just added X shares of Y company to my account information. And I assumed they would rather risk a rising price than pay the transaction fees. And they would put my fees right in their pocket.

The problem is when someone wants to vote their stocks. Okay, whose name is on the company's register?

My broker was not happy when I bought shares of BeOS when they were a cheap gamble, and I wanted the actual stock certificate. I did NOT want my shares to get lost on the computer! I had to pay extra for that.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

They already changed it significantly in 2008. Pre 08 I was able to get some physical certificates of mining companies I own (unfortunately more than half of those are now just worthless paper) but they only cost me $50 per company. Now it all moved to this Direct Registration system and they want to charge you $500.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
They are at EVERY turn, everywhere !! :hunt: :witch:

It truly is bigger than we can imagine. Basically it seems like the entire US stock market clearing/ownership structure was designed by these Wall St crooks. Everything built on top of that is an illusion that is designed to funnel the ownership and real money into their pockets.

I mean I still have my Roth IRA in TD Ameritrade. I basically outright accused them of this back in January. The reason was is that they not only shut down buying but they would NOT let me sell a covered call and they had let me sell one a couple days earlier. A covered call is where I owned 100 shares and wanted to sell a call option to someone else to buy my shares at the strike price. The ONLY reason I could think that they would restrict selling covered call options is because they DID NOT really have my "shares". Because selling a call is a bit of a bearish move.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I learned, in 1969, that the stock market was dirty.
My best friend married into a very wealthy family & FIL sent him to Shearson Hammill stock brokerage school, to learn how to manage the family wealth.
He got me some great deals & it was all lost overnight, by insider trading.
This taught us BOTH that the stock market is for the wealthy/powerful, the "commons" just pay the up-keep !!! :godfather

Another reason why I still believe "something" has changed. In years past Gamestop just would have kept dropping and added to my list of crap investments. This was NOT in the plans. And not only did we get the huge spike this thing is STILL trading at $180 / share almost 10 months later. Something is different.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I mean I still have my Roth IRA in TD Ameritrade.
As I said earlier, I learned the dirt of the stock mkt & I never did trust .gov..
I started stacking just after LBJ & tricky Dickhead destroyed the fiat, to PM's, conversion.
That was around 1973, then came the spike in 1979/1980. It took years for me to recover from that, as I bought here & in Peru during that spike. But the early '90's & early 2000's, gave anyone that was paying attention, a great opportunity to stock up.
I am thinking that we are at another buying opportunity, with prices being held down.
As far as IRA's & the 401k's, bullschiff, I never took the bait.
I have been telling friends & family, for a couple of years, to get out of their IRA's & 401k's, as soon as they can.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
As I said earlier, I learned the dirt of the stock mkt & I never did trust .gov..
I started stacking just after LBJ & tricky Dickhead destroyed the fiat, to PM's, conversion.
That was around 1973, then came the spike in 1979/1980. It took years for me to recover from that, as I bought here & in Peru during that spike. But the early '90's & early 2000's, gave anyone that was paying attention, a great opportunity to stock up.
I am thinking that we are at another buying opportunity, with prices being held down.
I have been telling friends & family, for a couple of years, to get out of their IRA's & 401k's, as soon as they can.

I just spread it around. I understand their game so you can trade against them if you understand the process. Now if they just get to the point where they say poof we are bankrupt or it all belongs to us, so be it. That's what the other stuff is for but at least trading lets me supplement my income. GME profits bought me a nice little stack.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I’m not calling BS but I am smelling something,

Now most of my holding are in a brokerage account at nationwide but I get proxy statement direct from the fund to vote my shares every year for every position. If some middleman was just pretending I had a stake and pocketing my money (I.e Bernie madoff) I wouldn’t be getting direct notification from the fund with the correct number of shares

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I’m not calling BS but I am smelling something,

Now most of my holding are in a brokerage account at nationwide but I get proxy statement direct from the fund to vote my shares every year for every position. If some middleman was just pretending I had a stake and pocketing my money (I.e Bernie madoff) I wouldn’t be getting direct notification from the fund with the correct number of shares

Gee, nobody ever fakes votes these days... :dduck:

Yeah they already went through that process. Basically the middleman just make it up when there are too many votes.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Looks like the MSM is taking notice. This is a trend that really puts a squeeze on the system.

And the ONLY negative they claim is a complete lie.

"Importantly, locking up shares via direct registration might put pressure on short sellers, but it also exposes Apes to steep losses if the stock goes into free fall."

Yes, it takes 4-5 days to get your buys and confirmation ( I just made some purchases Mon morning and still haven't seen the confirms yet). But you CAN sell at any time. I sold GME on the first two chaotic days of the squeeze and they sent a FED wire to my bank account within a day or two. More money then I'd ever sent anywhere.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Gee, nobody ever fakes votes these days... :dduck:

Yeah they already went through that process. Basically the middleman just make it up when there are too many votes.

You make a good point about fake votes but in this case the underlying fund and the broker have competing interests. The underlying company/fund wants buyers and shareholders, that what drive price per share higher.
If the broker is faking this they are denying the fund the buyer/volume that helps this share price

They have no incentive to collude with middlemen that may be faux buying

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You make a good point about fake votes but in this case the underlying fund and the broker have competing interests. The underlying company/fund wants buyers and shareholders, that what drive price per share higher.
If the broker is faking this they are denying the fund the buyer/volume that helps this share price

They have no incentive to collude with middlemen that may be faux buying

its all the same.and they have huge incentives to funnel cash. Everyone is in on the graft. Go look through some of the old threads on the AMC votes in Superstonk. They were hoping it would show hoe many shares were outstanding by counting the votes. That's not how it turned out and they figured out why. Basically all overvotes were just discarded.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There goes TAEZZ... channeling his Unca Walt agin. The stock market ripped me off with a trade... I own zerio stocks of any kind. And when Tricky Dick pooped on America and floated the dollar like a dod in a toilet... I started stacking.

Even our dates match! Although I always had a constant "hard set" put-aside in my budget for stacking. No imagination... more like a steady hit-and-miss engine in all ways of lookin' at it. So I have sometimes missed the dips, bought the highs, did all the non-trading stuff. My IRA got turned into bullion.

My family does not listen... and while they do not own stocks (a plus), neither do they have PM's. The USD has "always been there, and always will be there". :don't know: :oops: