• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Abcourt mining (ABI), a nice Quebec junior mining stock with signals currently on buy

I've been looking at that stock for a while and I think it's interesting to go for at the current price, considering that they have good potential. Gold is currently going down in price but if the recession that they are trying to hide eventually hits the shore, this could be a real winner.

Abcourt Mines Inc is a gold producer and Canadian exploration company. It is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, evaluation and exploitation of mining properties located in Abititi, Canada, principally gold.
They also mine silver and zinc
https://marketstockalerts.com/2019/09/30/wobbling-stocksabcourt-mines-inc-cve-abi/
It rose during the summer, as mentioned in this other website
http://abcourt.com/
It’s great to see Abcourt Mines (CVE:ABI) shareholders have their patience rewarded with a 36% share price pop in the last month. And the full year gain of 36% isn’t too shabby, either!
https://charts.equityclock.com/abcourt-mines-inc-tsxvabi-v-seasonal-chart

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Pump n dump?

I don't know about you, but this thing is not a 'buy'...
Screen Shot 2019-09-30 at 2.03.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-30 at 2.01.24 PM.png

Rip Van Winkle

Silver Miner
Seeker
This sounds like spam

It's not meant to be, I just so happen to like investing in Junior stocks and pennies. I was thinking of ETF funds and other tactics, yet I can't really afford the big boys so I go for small and then watch it grow on the long term. I'll post on other, less well known funds that I think can be promising. I've been investing in small caps like that for a while. Sorry if that appeared misleading.

Prophecy development is another one of those, it might look like a lame duck yet I deem it more to be some type of underdog that could eventually win in the eventuality of a tradewar. It's Canada based, as well and I try to encourage this rather than invest in big American players. Of course I'd have a different speech if I were some rich investor yet it's not the case. Mind you, this company has mines in South America (Silver Elephant) and Mongolia (coal mines) but at least it's Van-city based and their Nevada Vanadium project could prove to be a real gainer, considering that it's one of the only mine of such Nature in North America and all the other ones are in China. It's due to start around 2022, so in the event of some type of ''trade war'' this could prove to be profitable, as far as I can imagine.
https://www.prophecydev.com

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I made some coin flipping this stock a decade ago.

yeah, I mean, we're all trying to make ends meet here, and the learning curb isn't precisely the most simple. I like to read articles about ETF like the ones mentioned in another part of this forum which made me realize that even if it looks more affordable in the end, it's usually a game of fees. So This is kind of cool if you consider that yes, it is wobbly and might just seem like a little thingie but it has its worth if you ''cash on it'' appropriately.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
We're not picking on you.... just analyzing. We question everything....

if it tests $0.05 again that would be something to watch IMO...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
We're not picking on you.... just analyzing. We question everything....

if it tests $0.05 again that would be something to watch IMO...
Correctumundo! Great input from a new and fairly knowledgeable member is alway welcome here. Expressing strong political opinions is also helpful in bringing some of them out of the woodwork. Our older, more crusty member are tough but some of them are actually fair! :laughing:

Welcome!!!

well, I wouldn't disagree with power posters that have over 30+ grand messages and 1 1&2 as many likes. I know there's tons of odd postings from heartless investment councillors that only have their money in mind but my point here is to share and care.

To prove my point, (and also that I am not a robot) here is the Canadian Ministry of Ressource and liberal Candidate for winnipeg on APTN (at 15:20) mentioning that the pipeline could help homeless first nation (not mentioning that the very reason behind this could most likely be the pipeline itself)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Here's today's chart heading down to $0.05 where one could consider a ride....

Not a robot either... :finished:
Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 9.44.22 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Looks like it can be had for a mere $0.07 per

Volume of late is low at 68K today... I like seeing 250K to keep them honest and have a market to sell into.

Looks as if there are a couple days like that. A grand will net you 14,286 shares!

It hit $1.30 back in '06 so hey... place your bets! It's a lotto ticket for sure.

Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 7.59.11 PM.png