• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Airline spokesperson claimed person ‘passed gas’ on an American Airlines plane, forcing all passenge

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
A real "Who done it....?"

Airline spokesperson claimed person ‘passed gas’ on an American Airlines plane, forcing all passengers off at NC airport

UPDATE: An airline spokesperson says reports that the American Airlines plane at Raleigh-Durham International Airport was evacuated after a passenger “passed gas” are untrue. An airport spokesperson originally told WNCN the odor was caused by a passenger who “passed gas.” An updated statement from the airport referred to the incident as a “medical call” after the plane deplaned “normally.” Read the updated story here.

RALEIGH, N.C. – Somebody “passed gas” on an American Airlines plane, causing passengers to become sick and everyone had to be removed from the jet.

WNCN reported that the plane landed at Raleigh-Durham International Airport on Sunday afternoon when the incident was reported.

People on the flight complained of headaches and nausea and had to be taken off the plane.

Authorities investigated the incident and determined that one of the passengers had “passed gas.” Officials said later that it was a “medical call.”

Raleigh-Durham International Airport has not identified the flight, where it was from or where it was headed.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
uh... light a match?

... or are they covering up food poisoning?

anecdote - One time I was sitting in a plane, waiting while it taxied in a long line before take-off, and also getting the wings "de-iced", and the breathing-air-intake was blowing what smelled & tasted like pure kerosene fumes... talk about nausea... Once it took off, the stench cleared up.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
I hope that they do not release the name of the passenger that they suspected...

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Good thing that it did not happen at 30K feet...can't open the windows...

andial

use default title
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Surprised it doesn't happen more often.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I would like to apologize to all of my fellow passengers. It was the wings and beer.
wings.jpg