• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Al Gore Predicted North Pole Would Be Completely Ice Free by Today

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
NINE YEARS AGO… Al Gore Predicted North Pole Would Be Completely Ice Free by Today
December 28, 2017 by Jim Hoft

NINE YEARS AGO THIS MONTH—
Al Gore predicted the North Polar Ice Cap would be completely ice free in five years.

Gore made the prediction to a German audience in 2008. He told them that “the entire North ‘polarized’ cap will disappear in 5 years.”

This wasn’t the only time Gore made his ice-free prediction. Gore’s been predicting this since 2007.

According to Al Gore the North Pole should be completely melted by now.
Junk scientist Al Gore also made the same prediction in 2009.

Former Vice President Al Gore references computer modeling to suggest that the north polar ice cap may lose virtually all of its ice within the next seven years. “Some of the models suggest that there is a 75 percent chance that the entire north polar ice cap, during some of the summer months, could be completely ice-free within the next five to seven years,” says Gore.

In January 2006, Al Gore posited “within the next 10 years, the world will reach a point of no return” and “a true planetary emergency” due to global warming.

Of course, this turned out to be nothing more than complete lunacy.
At least 8 Dire Predictions from the movie never happened – not even close.
This week the continental US is suffering through another deep freeze.

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12...edicted-north-pole-completely-ice-free-today/

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Often wrong but never in doubt- That's my personal motto

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Al Gore was, is, and always will be a fucking idiot!!! He made a fortune because we share the country with millions of other idiots!

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
And he was super cereal too. At least he singlehandedly took out manbearpig.

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Hes still pushing his carbon credit scam, you dont understand this cold is being caused by global warming melting the icecaps and changing the ocean current steering temperatures and direction, colder winters and hotter summers, were all going to die soon.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Hes still pushing his carbon credit scam, you dont understand this cold is being caused by global warming melting the icecaps and changing the ocean current steering temperatures and direction, colder winters and hotter summers, were all going to die soon.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Global sea ice is breaking down precipitously, but clearly Al Gore was off and ice free arctic is not here yet.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Lower sea ice extents, and much younger ice as the older ice is not being replaced.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Lower sea ice extents, and much younger ice as the older ice is not being replaced.
Gotta love a religion that has to keep changing it's wording!

Global...er... Climate...er...OLD ICE.... WE ALL GORNER DIAH!!!!

After years of looking I'm finally buying a home sauna to compete with all this freaking warming. Sheesh!

:2 thumbs up:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Can't even make this crap up. Religion debunks itself and yet we're supposed to take these pseudo-scientists seriously.

The first time I saw someone trying to explain that global warming was causing things to cool, I said, say what? ...but a quick name change and suddenly "climate change deniers" are idiots for denying the existence of...weather.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I stole that and passed it around, acting like it was a salacious bit of info to which only myself was privy.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I stole that and passed it around, acting like it was a salacious bit of info to which only myself was privy.
Well you know Dodger global warming is causing global cooling and rain causes drought.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Over eating is also the principle cause of famine in Africa. Just ask Sally:

sorry guys

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Help me understand this....

The release of pollutants into the atmosphere destroys the ozone layer causing the outer atmosphere to lose the ability to vent heat into outer space. The resulting greenhouse effect caused by the atmosphere retaining heat results in air and sea temperatures rising globally, eventually melt the polar ice caps (well, by now they should already be gone according to the guy who thought up this trash), causing widespread flooding of coastal cities....and somehow, single digit temperatures in the northern 2/3 of the US for a week or so somehow proves this climate change theory because of 'muh weather'????

Nope!

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
It gets worse when you try to correlate atmospheric heat loss with friction between the Earth's surface and atmosphere. According to pseudo-scientists we should be Venus by now, but instead it's cold as hell.

I'm sure the reason it makes no sense has something to do with not spending a few hundred k getting a doctorate in dumb at a fool skool.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Don't worry...climate change weather will catch up to the POTUS.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Yeah, the cooling proves the warming though. ...I hear.

Pretty much whatever happens proves global warming/climate change/weather according to pseudo-scientists.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++