• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

An Open Letter to Everybody Who Read My Book, Civil War Two

BarnacleBob

Moderator, Equal opportunity annoyer!
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
An Open Letter to Everybody Who Read My Book, Civil War Two, The Coming Break-up of America

By Thomas Chittum ©copyright 2008

Get the book .pdf (free)

http://www.resist.com/CWII.pdf

When I wrote Civil War Two back in 1995 I had just returned from Croatia where I had fought in their civil war that resulted in the partition of the former Yugoslavia along ethnic lines. My book focused on demographic changes that I believed were driving this nation towards a similar breakup along ethnic lines.

When I wrote my book I had never even heard of the Bilderberg Group or the Pilgrims Society or the Trilateral Commission or the Council on Foreign Relations or the Council for National Policy or Skull and Bones. Then along came the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. It took me about three months of research to realize that the invasion of Afghanistan had been planned for years before 911, and that Osama bin Subcontractor was an invention of the London Banking Cartel. The U.S. government had stockpiled invasion supplies and encircled Afghanistan with military bases for years prior to 2001. Why, I wondered, had the US government decided on a land war in the heart of Asia which ran against all military logic and even common sense.

I recalled the assassination of President Kennedy. Like a lot of Americans, I soon became convinced that the Warren Commission was a massive cover-up. What I couldn’t understand was why the entire American establishment had allowed this obvious cover-up to stand unchallenged. I just couldn’t take the next mental leap and realize that the cover-up went unchallenged because the assassination was planned and carried out by the upper levels of our political establishment itself.

I wasn’t similarly deceived by the terrorist attacks of 2001. I began reading books by non-establishment historians. I think the first non-establishment book I read was the Conspirators Hierarchy by John Coleman. It’s an excellent book and a good place to start if you want to understand what people are really running Western Civilization. Today, I understand that Western Civilization is really run from London and has been for centuries.

Now allow me to go back and review my experiences after the publication of my book Civil War. The book sold about 20,000 copies and caused something of a sensation, especially in right-wing circles. I was invited to speak on TV and radio programs. I was invited to speak at meetings of political groups, most of which were right-wing extremists. I accepted every invitation to speak no matter what the political position of the group. I did a radio interview with Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership. I also accepted an invitation to be interviewed by a black guy who had a radio program in Louisiana. I told them all that I my appearance on their radio program or political meeting did not constitute any endorsement of their beliefs. I told an official of the National Alliance that I would accept an invitation to address a “roomful of rabbis” if they wanted to hear me.

My book was meant to be a unemotional technical work. It was written from a military perspective and was intentionally devoid of any attempt to change anyone’s mind about political or racial beliefs. I do have my own political baggage, but I basically left it out of my book, except to briefly mention that I did not favor the partition of America, but hoped that the people of America would choose to stay united, or at least, failing that, agree to a peaceful partition.

I will now briefly outline my political beliefs. My instincts are basically libertarian. I want to emphasize that I do not believe, and never have believed, that any race is superior to another. That’s why I never joined any racially oriented right-wing group. That’s also why I also could never be a so-called liberal because of their lame attempts to disguise their equally misdirected racism with euphemisms such as “affirmative action.”

Like most people I would like everyone to agree with my views on every issue under the sun, and I am disappointed when they do not. However, I have long understood that most people arrive at their political views only because they fulfill their own emotional cravings and self interest. The arguments they advance to justify their beliefs are nothing more than rationalizations. Worse yet, I came to realize that even people of goodwill arrive at entirely different views that preclude compromise.

This deplorable truth about human nature is one of the primary causes of the instability of multi-ethic empires no matter what their formal political structure, be it a dictatorship, a monarchy or a republic. This circumstance also accounts for the tendency, over the long haul, for the maps of nations to be drawn along lines that reflect racial, linguistic, and religious differences. Multiethnic empires like America are inherently unstable even under optimum economic circumstances.

What my book did not take into account was the nature of the New World Order. I did briefly mention the New World Order in my book and condemn it. At the time, I did not have a clear picture of the so-called New World Order. I though it was nothing more than a frame of mind, so to speak, such as being a conservative or a liberal. I did not realize that it was an actual entity composed of identifiable organizations that acted in concert to achieve a specific way of re-ordering the entire globe. As I mentioned earlier, I had never heard of the Bilderbergers or the Pilgrims Society. I had constructed by world view solely from establishment sanctioned books. Now I know better.

To all secessionists, I have this to say. There is no point in checking out of the sinking American empire unless your new nation will be free of control by the New World Order. The only sane approach is to work to first wrest control of America from the New World Order organizations mentioned earlier. Any new nation carved out of the present American empire will be surrounded by hostile nations still under control of the New World Order, and will have no real chance of economic success or even physical survival.

To overt racists like members of the KKK or the National Alliance, I have this to say. Please just sober up and change your minds concerning race and then resign from any and all overtly racist organizations. You are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. The New World Order loves overtly racist organizations. The NWO uses them to frighten the general population into seeking their protection. You are assisting their divide and rule strategy and it doesn’t cost them a dime.

To liberals I have this to say. Stop acquiescing to racism by promoting the stealth racism of affirmative action. Get a brain and realize that you are promoting racism. You are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. The New World Order loves racist affirmative action. The NWO uses stealth racism to stampede conservatives into seeking their protection. You are assisting their divide and rule strategy and it doesn’t cost them a dime.

To everyone who read my book, I have this to say. Civil War Two will likely occur sooner than I had originally predicted in my book. America and the entire world is now teetering on the edge of total economic collapse. If this collapse does in fact occur, the New World Order will instigate a horrific civil war here to distract the population from their responsibility for this calamity by giving the population boogie men to blame in the form of ethnic and regional secessionists. This war will be so horrific that I doubt that more than 10 percent of the population will survive. Mexico and Canada will likewise sucked into this vortex of starvation, cannibalism and ethnic cleansing. The entire North American continent will be depopulated. There will be no new nations arising out of this collapse as I predicted in my book, because there will essentially be no people left to populate any new nations. The whole of North America will be a wasteland.

My next column will probably focus on specific changes that I think America must put into effect to save itself from utter disaster. I don’t think for a second that any of these changes will be made, and I will list them only to highlight the inevitability of the coming disaster. Meanwhile, I suggest you have a good a time as you can. That’s what Romans facing disaster did, and then they jumped into a warm bath and cut their wrists.

-— Thomas Chittum ©copyright 2008

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Thomas Chittum’s Holocaust – HOW CALIFORNIA RIOTS WILL TURN INTO ACTUAL CIVIL WAR IN THE USA

Thomas Chittum’s Holocaust

Thomas W. Chittum is an author, military analyst and former mercenary from New Jersey.He served in the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War. He fought in the Rhodesian War and the Croatian War of Independence. Chittum predicts that the United States will soon face Balkanization and a second Civil War based on racial conflicts. He also says that he plans to move to upstate New York because it will be the last Caucasian-controlled area after the American Southwest effectively becomes part of Mexico due to immigration by 2020.
He is the author of Sgt Skull’s Field Manual for the Practical Modern Warrior, 2006 and Civil War Two: The Coming Breakup of America. Tucson, AZ: American Eagle Publications. p. 201 pages. ISBN 0929408179. (1993, updated in 2007 with preface and author foreword)

Chittum observes that nobody wrote a book warning Americans about the bloodbath that the first civil war was about to unleash. That war ground the entire southern half of America into a smoking wasteland and killed or crippled almost an entire generation of American men.

Most people are waking up to the horrid fact that a second depression is upon us – that their “retirement cookie jars have been systematically looted.”

Chittum arns that this “meltdown will hasten our descent into an internal civil war that will depopulate the entire North American continent, wiping out 50% or more of the population.”

“Before I go on I’d like to revisit my book and go over what I got right and what I got wrong. I mentioned the New World Order in my book. At the time I wasn’t aware that the New World Order was an active conspiracy of bankers and aristocrats centered in London. I thought it was a sort of loose alliance of giddy globalists, trendy tree huggers and politically correct airheads. Then along came both the internet and the 911 terrorists attacks. I took me approximately three months to wise up to the fact that 911 was an inside job. I’d always followed military events closely and that’s how I woke up to the 911 scam. For years the American military had been encircling Afghanistan with military bases and pre-positioned stockpiles of military goodies. Then along came Osama bin Subcontractor like some boogie man in a bad movie. It all seemed like a low-budget Hollywood production. That’s because it was.”

After years of speaking to rightist groups, Chittum has concluded that the obvious government spooks at the meetings weren’t there to spy on these groups. The government spooks were there because “THESE GOVERNMENT SPOOKS WERE ACTUALLY RUNNING THESE RIGHTIST GROUPS. Most of these right-wing groups were conceived, planned, created and then run by government spooks. It’s all part of what I call peasant management.”

The spooks “create false flag rightist groups to stampede leftists into the ranks of their false flag leftist groups, and they create the false flag leftist groups to stampede rightists into their false flag rightist groups.”

Chittum believes the New World Order is in a hell of a jam.

“Both Russia and China have how shaken off communism which was imposed on them by the London Banking Cartel. Both have turned to state-directed development and growth policies and are striving to feed their people and increase their standard of living. This is the exact opposite of the global depopulation and genocide via starvation and war that the New World Order is imposing on the rest of the globe via the Club of Rome and their other psychotic think tanks and NGOs. Russia and China and some neighboring states have formed a double whammy military and economic bloc called the Shanghai Cooperation Organization…..The clock is ticking against the London Banking Cartel and the only solution to fulfilling both their military and economic blueprints is pedal to the metal all-out war.”

Chittum means nuclear war.

“The London Banking Cartel has to sell global war to the American airheads, hence the 911 terrorist attacks. Dictatorships cannot stampede the people into giving up their property and their liberty without conjuring up both foreign AND DOMESTIC ENEMIES. That’s why a civil war is in the offing. A civil war in America is not only possible – IT IS ESSENTIAL. It’s all part of the plan. Flood the Southwest with millions of Mexicans and then trash the economy so the starving and ticked off Mexicans will burn an entire geographic region right down to the ground. This should be sufficient to stampede the rest of the peasants into accepting anything the London Banking Cartel pukes up and presents as a solution to the resulting mess.”

Chittum explains that our rulers have convinced themselves that nuclear warfare is survivable, winnable and beneficial for them.

“Massive peasant armies are no longer a necessity due to the extreme energy density of nukes. The industrial infrastructure necessary to generate a really impressive nuke arsenal is far greater than the relatively small number of professional soldiers necessary to deliver them. “When peasants became useless for war the bulk of them became useless. Before nukes the rule was the more peasants the better. After nukes only a smaller number of peasants were needed to produce goodies for the idle aristocrats…. Massive peasant armies are obsolete and are maintained chiefly on a reduced scale for theatrical purposes. They are there for peasant perception control….”

The Bush-Obama wars serve two purposes: the conquest of the Asian heartland and the destruction of current military machine.

The current military machine must be destroyed so it can be replaced into one better designed to ensure the dismantling of the American republic.

“The destruction of the American military in Iraq and Afghanistan will pave the way for its replacement by privatized military contractors formerly known as warlords. Citizen soldiers might balk at massive ethnic cleansing operations in California for example, but warlords won’t. Picture armies of Blackwater mercs composed of mostly non-Americans recruited from all points of the globe.They will gladly slaughter everything in their path including any remaining American military units who might oppose them. The London Banking Cartel must first ignite a civil war in America and then ultimately ensure the that the secessionist win after their hired warlords and mercenary hordes have stomped the new mini states into malleable mush which may or may not be glued together in some sort of North American Confederation with “Ameros” for money and some multi-colored rag for a flag… I basically think it will work. I think the coming tribal/civil war in America will be roughly proportional to the severity of the economic collapse that sets it off. Meanwhile, while you are waiting for Osama bin Subcontractor to nuke us and waiting for your starving neighbors to batter your door down, keep an eye on California. It’s the canary in the coal mine. When it croaks the rest of America ill follow sooner or later.”

Mr. Chittum began by explaining how Yugoslavian type collapse of the United States would come about.

His subsequent research has led him to identify our rulers.

You may visit his http://www.establishmentalmanac.com/ and download who is who and how they are connected.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Posted 01-23-2009 at 10:37 PM by Tom Chittum <!– | Permalink–>

HOW CALIFORNIA RIOTS WILL TURN INTO ACTUAL CIVIL WAR IN THE USA

By Thomas W. Chittum

First, I will explain why riots in the USA in my lifetime were quickly put down. Most were riots by disaffected imperial subjects, almost always blacks. To kick off a riot you need

1: High density population. The black ghettos were densely populated.

2: The inhabitants have to be disaffected. The residents of these ghettos were very disaffected.

The reason these riots by disaffected imperial peasants were quickly put down is that the riot areas were very small, by which I mean the densely populated black ghettoes. Furthermore, they were typically surrounded by white areas with mostly white policemen who were reinforced by mostly white national guard troops drawn from mostly white rural areas of the rest of the state. In military terms the black rioters were the proverbial snowball in Hell. Also, the surrounding white areas were hardly impacted at all. The white populations basically stayed or moved to nearby suburbs and the local economy was hardly damaged at all.

Now check out the map of Southern California. The distance from Riverside to the Pacific Ocean is about fifty miles. The distance from Simi Valley to San Clemente is again about fifty miles. Basically, Southern California is a 50 mile by 50 mile densely populated area. Hispanics exist in this area both in concentrated sub-areas where they are the clear majority and the are plenty of Hispanics in sub-areas where they are not the clear majority.

The huge area of the potential riot zone is orders of magnitude greater than the black ghettoes of the Eastern USA. Also, the Hispanic population is growing by leaps and bounds due to higher birth rates and immigration from Mexico.

What we will see is a series of riots that will cause the bulk of the non-Hispanics to evacuate Southern California. The first of these riots will be put down by the police and the national guard backed up by federal troops and things will appear to return to normal. Don’t be fooled – evacuate NOW!
The escalating mass evacuation of white and Asian businessmen and skilled professionals will batter the already crippled local economy. Wealthy Hispanic professionals and businessmen will flee as well.

The Southern California economy has already been hit harder than the rest of the American Empire. Housing foreclosure rates are worse than the rest of America. Also, governor Schwarzenegger has cut off welfare payments which will only add fuel to the fire. On top of all this the state treasury has been looted by the usual suspects and is a huge empty cookie jar which means no relief in sight except from the federal treasury. All of these escalating problems will reinforce each other creating a “perfect storm” effect. Los Angeles and the rest of Southern California will become a huge Tijuana, it’s just that simple.

I’ve just described stage one of the start of America’s second civil war in Southern California. Now let’s move on to next stage of this disaster and some of the factors that will come into play.

First the big picture. Don’t think of riots in California as riots in California. Think of them as an American military invasion of Mexico. Why? Keep reading.

Hispanics can be found in high percentages in the local police departments and the state national guard in California. This percentage will increase dramatically in the next few years due to non-Hispanic flight. Police and soldiers can be depended on to put down rioters of ethnic groups of which they are not members. However, as a rule of thumb, they are not so enthusiastic about shooting people of their own tribe. Ultimately, federal troops will be required to subdue these so-called riots.

California is at the very edge of our empire. The Midwest is often refereed to as America’s “Heartland.” That’s simply not the case. The real heartland of our empire is the east coast from Virginia up north to the Canadian border. Why? Because that’s where the members of American establishment actually live. I am speaking of the so-called “blue bloods” who belong to the Pilgrims Society. They go to school at the so-called Ivy League schools, all of which are on the east coast. Our two main centers of colonial control are also in this region – New York for finance and Washington D.C. for colonial administration.

As America sinks deeper and deeper into non-stop food riots the blue blood establishment will likely adopt a triage system designed to preserve their historic homeland and essentially abandon other regions. They will have no choice due to lack of military resources necessary to suppress escalating riots and tribal uprisings of all sorts. California will simply be too “expensive” to hold onto in military terms.
Another factor. Relatively few American blacks desire an independent black nation on American soil. (The Nation of Islam is a significant exception to this rule.) Mexican-Americans are a different case entirely. The entire American Southwest was gotten from Mexico by outright military conquest which was preceded by white immigration into these areas. Now history is running in reverse thanks to massive Mexican immigration into the Southwest. If the Hispanic street gangs in California adopt political goals in the form of a longing for “Aztlan,” they will instantly be transformed from cowardly criminal gangs into determined military formations. Criminals run from the police but soldiers stand their ground and fight.

Also, the establishment may well decide to help spark off the war in California to promote their larger global agenda. Their agenda includes tribal war all over the globe. Arabs, Asians and Hispanics can all be depicted as credible enemies. Black Americans don’t make credible enemies and black Africans in Africa don’t either. In military and economic terms they don’t have squat and therefore are a hard sell as make believe enemies. That’s not the case with Asians, Arabs and Hispanics. Fulfillment of establishment schemes requires looting of everything south of the Rio Grande and subsequent depopulation exactly like we are now doing in the Middle East. From the establishment point of view why not start our inevitable civil war in our Southwest?
You can buy my book, “Civil War Two: The Coming Breakup of America” at

http://amfirstbooks.com/

I will conclude this rant with a quote from it.
“Watch riots for confrontations between armed ethnic militias, because such confrontations will certainly precede Civil War II. Actually, a confrontation between armed ethnic militias has already occurred. In the Los Angeles riot of ’92, Korean merchants spontaneously formed a de facto ethnic militia (Newsweek, “The Siege of LA.”, May 11,1992, p. 38.). They armed themselves with pistols and shotguns, stationed themselves on the roofs of the buildings in their shopping center, and coordinated their defense of their property with citizen band radios. In so doing they successfully defended their property against similar armed ethnic militias composed of black street gang members that torched much of Los Angeles. In the Los Angeles riot of ’92, armed ethnic militias confronted each other on American soil, but the significance was missed, intentionally or otherwise, by the politically correct establishment media.”
You Tube video of Koreans vs Looters.

http://www.geocities.com/ramjam501/?200822
The Year of the Machete by Tom Chittum

The population of the Virgin Islands is 85% black and Hispanic, and 15% European. They are all American citizens living on American soil and the American flag flies overhead. In 1989 hurricane Hugo struck the Virgin Islands. Riot, looting and anarchy followed. “Armed gangs of 100 or more plundered the streets.” There were “roving, machete-wielding gangs bent on murder.” Europeans were “punched, clubbed and driven from their homes.” When the mostly black National Guard was called out to restore order they joined in the looting, driving away in national guard trucks packed full of looted merchandise. Numerous witnesses reported that black police and national guardsmen joined in the looting. The Europeans had to arm themselves with machetes to defend their lives and their homes. Don’t be like the unfortunate lady pictured on the left. Be prepared for such disturbances when they come to your area.

When Civil War Two dawns over the glorious American Empire it will take on an interesting variation in Florida. Accounts of the initial disorders will read much like the one that follows, one that actually did happen.

Black and Hispanic rioters armed with guns and machetes roamed the streets for days, sometimes in gangs of 100 or more. They looted and burned stores. They threatened, robbed and assaulted Europeans, sometimes driving them from their homes.

The local police and national guardsmen, who were almost all blacks and Hispanics, bolted their sworn allegiance to the law, failed to protect the Europeans from these assaults, and according to eyewitnesses actually joined in the looting, driving away in national guard trucks they had so industriously loaded with merchandise.

Hundreds of imprisoned black and Hispanic convicts, including rapists and murderers, escaped and poured into the streets, fueling the chaos.

The shocked and unprepared Europeans were forced to defend themselves from the blacks and Hispanics with whatever was at hand. Some had guns, but others had to stand guard over their homes and property with machetes. Many Europeans fled to the airport where they begged the arriving, mostly-European soldiers to evacuate them.

This scenario depicted above is not a piece of B-movie fiction, it really happened. What’s more, it wasn’t played out in some foreign banana republic or remote leftover of the British or French Empires.

All the principals described above were Americans – all of them. The black and Hispanic rioters were Americans. The escaped convicts were Americans. The police and national guardsmen turned looters were Americans. The Europeans who took up machetes in defense of their homes and lives were Americans. The terrified Europeans who fled to the airport for evacutaion were Americans. The arriving soldiers who rescued them were Americans. They were all Americans, all of them, and the Stars and Stripes flew overhead while our imperial society first broke down and broke up, then reformed in clashing tribal fragments.

This astonishing breakdown was reported on the front page of America’s leading Imperialist mouthpiece, along with pictures and extensive eyewitness accounts of the terrified survivors, and it occurred within the lifetime of most living Americans … and was then instantly forgotten. Down the memory hole – what’s on the tube tonite?

I’ll wager that today not one American in a thousand remembers this all-American apocalypse when American police and national guardsmen turned looters, and when European-Americans had to arm themselves with machetes and stand guard over their homes, and it all happened on American soil with the Stars and Stripes flapping overhead, exposed as the gutted symbol it has been reduced to. Throw in some popcorn and you’ve got yourself a neat preview of Civil War Two.

I bet you’ve no idea of what I’m talking about, do you? If you are reading these words on my website you can scan down to the posted newspaper accounts and verify everything I’ve said. If you’re not at my website you’ll simply have to visit it. The URL is posted at the end of this column.

Critics mock my assertion that America will devolve into a 3,000 mile tribal Superdeath Bowl with black and Hispanic police and soldiers rebelling and pitching in with their tribal co-ethnics in rioting and looting and attacking Europeans. My fellow imperial subjects, these establishment critics can’t even remember when it actually happened right under their noses.

Residents of Florida should pay particular attention to the ethnic rebellion described above and documented below by the New York Times. Why? Because it provides an instructive preview of a region-wide riot-turned-rebellion that will drive the few remaining Europeans (by which I mean those not partitioned by machetes) out of southern Florida about a generation from now, never to return.

Do you live in southern Florida? About a generation from now Florida will be hacked to bleeding pieces by its inevitable “Year of the Machete” and disappear into dusty history books, no longer a part of the United States in any meaningful sense. About a generation from now the demographics of southern Florida will be much like demographics that allowed the ignition of the ethnic rebellion just described and documented, and the third-worldish Florida National Guard will likewise turn to looting and then to actually attacking the few remaining European “racists.”

Know this: Haiti is where Haitians are. Cuba is where Cubans are. When some future natural or man-made disruption causes your multiethnic paradise of southern Florida to jump the rails, these Caribbean colonizers will react just as they do in the third-world delights they paddled in from. The disorders will be so widespread that the imperial center will not have sufficient formations to restore order for weeks or months, if at all.

Furthermore, the imperial (read federal) military formations upon which a supposed restoration of order depends are likewise undergoing an ominous transformation. The United States Army is now twenty-nine percent African. A generation from now the Untied States Army will be predominately black and Hispanic with hardly a scattering of Europeans. Ask yourself if a military force so constituted will defend the Europeans in Florida from attacks by blacks and Hispanics.

Europeans in southern Florida will have to evacuate through mile after mile of streets littered with rubble from looted stores. They will somehow have to run roadblocks set up by liquored-up street gang brothers and machos with machetes and assault rifles. Gas stations to refuel at? Forget it. Fires will rage everywhere, the flames and smoke eliminating many possible escape routes. Can you depend on the National Guard to ride shotgun on evacuation convoys? They’ll be busy handing out guns from looted armories to their “brothers.”

Do you live in southern Florida? If you do be advised that your Globalist-decreed multiethnic paradise is headed straight towards a traditional, Caribbean-style election-by-machetes. Sell out and get out now before all you can get for your house is the price of a tarpaper shack in Port-au-Prince. Get out of Florida now, or get ready for … The Year of the Machete.

From the New York Times Sep. 22, 1989
New York Times’ caption reads: “Valerie McDermott holding a machete as she stood guard over a pickup truck yesterday in Christiansted, on St. Croix in the Virgin Islands. Looters and armed gangs roamed the town’s devestated streets.”

Link to original article at the New York Times

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
....Thomas Chittum’s Holocaust....

I get a page not found on the link but this definitely doesn't fall into the "frog on slow boil" camp, so I don't think so.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Posted 01-23-2009 at 10:37 PM by Tom Chittum <!– | Permalink–>

HOW CALIFORNIA RIOTS WILL TURN INTO ACTUAL CIVIL WAR IN THE USA

By Thomas W. Chittum

First, I will explain why riots in the USA in my lifetime were quickly put down. Most were riots by disaffected imperial subjects, almost always blacks. To kick off a riot you need

1: High density population. The black ghettos were densely populated.

2: The inhabitants have to be disaffected. The residents of these ghettos were very disaffected.

The reason these riots by disaffected imperial peasants were quickly put down is that the riot areas were very small, by which I mean the densely populated black ghettoes. Furthermore, they were typically surrounded by white areas with mostly white policemen who were reinforced by mostly white national guard troops drawn from mostly white rural areas of the rest of the state. In military terms the black rioters were the proverbial snowball in Hell. Also, the surrounding white areas were hardly impacted at all. The white populations basically stayed or moved to nearby suburbs and the local economy was hardly damaged at all.

Now check out the map of Southern California. The distance from Riverside to the Pacific Ocean is about fifty miles. The distance from Simi Valley to San Clemente is again about fifty miles. Basically, Southern California is a 50 mile by 50 mile densely populated area. Hispanics exist in this area both in concentrated sub-areas where they are the clear majority and the are plenty of Hispanics in sub-areas where they are not the clear majority.

The huge area of the potential riot zone is orders of magnitude greater than the black ghettoes of the Eastern USA. Also, the Hispanic population is growing by leaps and bounds due to higher birth rates and immigration from Mexico.

What we will see is a series of riots that will cause the bulk of the non-Hispanics to evacuate Southern California. The first of these riots will be put down by the police and the national guard backed up by federal troops and things will appear to return to normal. Don’t be fooled – evacuate NOW!
The escalating mass evacuation of white and Asian businessmen and skilled professionals will batter the already crippled local economy. Wealthy Hispanic professionals and businessmen will flee as well.

The Southern California economy has already been hit harder than the rest of the American Empire. Housing foreclosure rates are worse than the rest of America. Also, governor Schwarzenegger has cut off welfare payments which will only add fuel to the fire. On top of all this the state treasury has been looted by the usual suspects and is a huge empty cookie jar which means no relief in sight except from the federal treasury. All of these escalating problems will reinforce each other creating a “perfect storm” effect. Los Angeles and the rest of Southern California will become a huge Tijuana, it’s just that simple.

I’ve just described stage one of the start of America’s second civil war in Southern California. Now let’s move on to next stage of this disaster and some of the factors that will come into play.

First the big picture. Don’t think of riots in California as riots in California. Think of them as an American military invasion of Mexico. Why? Keep reading.

Hispanics can be found in high percentages in the local police departments and the state national guard in California. This percentage will increase dramatically in the next few years due to non-Hispanic flight. Police and soldiers can be depended on to put down rioters of ethnic groups of which they are not members. However, as a rule of thumb, they are not so enthusiastic about shooting people of their own tribe. Ultimately, federal troops will be required to subdue these so-called riots.

California is at the very edge of our empire. The Midwest is often refereed to as America’s “Heartland.” That’s simply not the case. The real heartland of our empire is the east coast from Virginia up north to the Canadian border. Why? Because that’s where the members of American establishment actually live. I am speaking of the so-called “blue bloods” who belong to the Pilgrims Society. They go to school at the so-called Ivy League schools, all of which are on the east coast. Our two main centers of colonial control are also in this region – New York for finance and Washington D.C. for colonial administration.

As America sinks deeper and deeper into non-stop food riots the blue blood establishment will likely adopt a triage system designed to preserve their historic homeland and essentially abandon other regions. They will have no choice due to lack of military resources necessary to suppress escalating riots and tribal uprisings of all sorts. California will simply be too “expensive” to hold onto in military terms.
Another factor. Relatively few American blacks desire an independent black nation on American soil. (The Nation of Islam is a significant exception to this rule.) Mexican-Americans are a different case entirely. The entire American Southwest was gotten from Mexico by outright military conquest which was preceded by white immigration into these areas. Now history is running in reverse thanks to massive Mexican immigration into the Southwest. If the Hispanic street gangs in California adopt political goals in the form of a longing for “Aztlan,” they will instantly be transformed from cowardly criminal gangs into determined military formations. Criminals run from the police but soldiers stand their ground and fight.

Also, the establishment may well decide to help spark off the war in California to promote their larger global agenda. Their agenda includes tribal war all over the globe. Arabs, Asians and Hispanics can all be depicted as credible enemies. Black Americans don’t make credible enemies and black Africans in Africa don’t either. In military and economic terms they don’t have squat and therefore are a hard sell as make believe enemies. That’s not the case with Asians, Arabs and Hispanics. Fulfillment of establishment schemes requires looting of everything south of the Rio Grande and subsequent depopulation exactly like we are now doing in the Middle East. From the establishment point of view why not start our inevitable civil war in our Southwest?
You can buy my book, “Civil War Two: The Coming Breakup of America” at

http://amfirstbooks.com/

I will conclude this rant with a quote from it.
“Watch riots for confrontations between armed ethnic militias, because such confrontations will certainly precede Civil War II. Actually, a confrontation between armed ethnic militias has already occurred. In the Los Angeles riot of ’92, Korean merchants spontaneously formed a de facto ethnic militia (Newsweek, “The Siege of LA.”, May 11,1992, p. 38.). They armed themselves with pistols and shotguns, stationed themselves on the roofs of the buildings in their shopping center, and coordinated their defense of their property with citizen band radios. In so doing they successfully defended their property against similar armed ethnic militias composed of black street gang members that torched much of Los Angeles. In the Los Angeles riot of ’92, armed ethnic militias confronted each other on American soil, but the significance was missed, intentionally or otherwise, by the politically correct establishment media.”
You Tube video of Koreans vs Looters.

http://www.geocities.com/ramjam501/?200822
The Year of the Machete by Tom Chittum

The population of the Virgin Islands is 85% black and Hispanic, and 15% European. They are all American citizens living on American soil and the American flag flies overhead. In 1989 hurricane Hugo struck the Virgin Islands. Riot, looting and anarchy followed. “Armed gangs of 100 or more plundered the streets.” There were “roving, machete-wielding gangs bent on murder.” Europeans were “punched, clubbed and driven from their homes.” When the mostly black National Guard was called out to restore order they joined in the looting, driving away in national guard trucks packed full of looted merchandise. Numerous witnesses reported that black police and national guardsmen joined in the looting. The Europeans had to arm themselves with machetes to defend their lives and their homes. Don’t be like the unfortunate lady pictured on the left. Be prepared for such disturbances when they come to your area.

When Civil War Two dawns over the glorious American Empire it will take on an interesting variation in Florida. Accounts of the initial disorders will read much like the one that follows, one that actually did happen.

Black and Hispanic rioters armed with guns and machetes roamed the streets for days, sometimes in gangs of 100 or more. They looted and burned stores. They threatened, robbed and assaulted Europeans, sometimes driving them from their homes.

The local police and national guardsmen, who were almost all blacks and Hispanics, bolted their sworn allegiance to the law, failed to protect the Europeans from these assaults, and according to eyewitnesses actually joined in the looting, driving away in national guard trucks they had so industriously loaded with merchandise.

Hundreds of imprisoned black and Hispanic convicts, including rapists and murderers, escaped and poured into the streets, fueling the chaos.

The shocked and unprepared Europeans were forced to defend themselves from the blacks and Hispanics with whatever was at hand. Some had guns, but others had to stand guard over their homes and property with machetes. Many Europeans fled to the airport where they begged the arriving, mostly-European soldiers to evacuate them.

This scenario depicted above is not a piece of B-movie fiction, it really happened. What’s more, it wasn’t played out in some foreign banana republic or remote leftover of the British or French Empires.

All the principals described above were Americans – all of them. The black and Hispanic rioters were Americans. The escaped convicts were Americans. The police and national guardsmen turned looters were Americans. The Europeans who took up machetes in defense of their homes and lives were Americans. The terrified Europeans who fled to the airport for evacutaion were Americans. The arriving soldiers who rescued them were Americans. They were all Americans, all of them, and the Stars and Stripes flew overhead while our imperial society first broke down and broke up, then reformed in clashing tribal fragments.

This astonishing breakdown was reported on the front page of America’s leading Imperialist mouthpiece, along with pictures and extensive eyewitness accounts of the terrified survivors, and it occurred within the lifetime of most living Americans … and was then instantly forgotten. Down the memory hole – what’s on the tube tonite?

I’ll wager that today not one American in a thousand remembers this all-American apocalypse when American police and national guardsmen turned looters, and when European-Americans had to arm themselves with machetes and stand guard over their homes, and it all happened on American soil with the Stars and Stripes flapping overhead, exposed as the gutted symbol it has been reduced to. Throw in some popcorn and you’ve got yourself a neat preview of Civil War Two.

I bet you’ve no idea of what I’m talking about, do you? If you are reading these words on my website you can scan down to the posted newspaper accounts and verify everything I’ve said. If you’re not at my website you’ll simply have to visit it. The URL is posted at the end of this column.

Critics mock my assertion that America will devolve into a 3,000 mile tribal Superdeath Bowl with black and Hispanic police and soldiers rebelling and pitching in with their tribal co-ethnics in rioting and looting and attacking Europeans. My fellow imperial subjects, these establishment critics can’t even remember when it actually happened right under their noses.

Residents of Florida should pay particular attention to the ethnic rebellion described above and documented below by the New York Times. Why? Because it provides an instructive preview of a region-wide riot-turned-rebellion that will drive the few remaining Europeans (by which I mean those not partitioned by machetes) out of southern Florida about a generation from now, never to return.

Do you live in southern Florida? About a generation from now Florida will be hacked to bleeding pieces by its inevitable “Year of the Machete” and disappear into dusty history books, no longer a part of the United States in any meaningful sense. About a generation from now the demographics of southern Florida will be much like demographics that allowed the ignition of the ethnic rebellion just described and documented, and the third-worldish Florida National Guard will likewise turn to looting and then to actually attacking the few remaining European “racists.”

Know this: Haiti is where Haitians are. Cuba is where Cubans are. When some future natural or man-made disruption causes your multiethnic paradise of southern Florida to jump the rails, these Caribbean colonizers will react just as they do in the third-world delights they paddled in from. The disorders will be so widespread that the imperial center will not have sufficient formations to restore order for weeks or months, if at all.

Furthermore, the imperial (read federal) military formations upon which a supposed restoration of order depends are likewise undergoing an ominous transformation. The United States Army is now twenty-nine percent African. A generation from now the Untied States Army will be predominately black and Hispanic with hardly a scattering of Europeans. Ask yourself if a military force so constituted will defend the Europeans in Florida from attacks by blacks and Hispanics.

Europeans in southern Florida will have to evacuate through mile after mile of streets littered with rubble from looted stores. They will somehow have to run roadblocks set up by liquored-up street gang brothers and machos with machetes and assault rifles. Gas stations to refuel at? Forget it. Fires will rage everywhere, the flames and smoke eliminating many possible escape routes. Can you depend on the National Guard to ride shotgun on evacuation convoys? They’ll be busy handing out guns from looted armories to their “brothers.”

Do you live in southern Florida? If you do be advised that your Globalist-decreed multiethnic paradise is headed straight towards a traditional, Caribbean-style election-by-machetes. Sell out and get out now before all you can get for your house is the price of a tarpaper shack in Port-au-Prince. Get out of Florida now, or get ready for … The Year of the Machete.

From the New York Times Sep. 22, 1989
New York Times’ caption reads: “Valerie McDermott holding a machete as she stood guard over a pickup truck yesterday in Christiansted, on St. Croix in the Virgin Islands. Looters and armed gangs roamed the town’s devestated streets.”

Link to original article at the New York Times

You won't see any civil wars start in any free shit states. Those people are complacent by all that free shit and they won't chance losing it.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Neither will you see the middle-class do shit but vote and bitch.

Middle class ????
They/WE, are all but extinct !!

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Middle class ????
They/WE, are all but extinct !!

The reason?
Dealing in income rather than property.
Those stupid politicians fooled the smart voters.
The people gave the country away.