• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Ancient City Discovered Below the North Sea

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sub 9 min vid:

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Velikovsky made it plain where Mars water went. World's in collision, the plumed serpent god of the night sky Quetzalcoatl according to the Mayan's the comet we now call Venus larger than Mars had a close encounter and stripped off all of Mar's water then some amount of time later Venus had another encounter with Earth and we got all of Mars water. A biblical event 40 days and 40 nights the torrents of water drowned the Earth.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Well a look at Mars shows that it had lots of water and now it has none. Venus is larger than Mars and smaller than Earth.

Listen to McCanney, he has the explanation of how this all works. Our sun puts out a large electrical plasma current. McCanney calls it the solar capacitor. Any comet that comes our way comes into the solar system at a high gradient to the solar sphere, which means it cuts across a larger electrical gradient. As it does this it builds up it's own electrical field which shows up as as a bright tail. The tail creates a drag on the comets motion slowing its momentum and circularizing it's orbit and over time the solar system adopts a new planet. These electrical fields interact with each other and with the sun and the electricity creates a return current sheath that we pass through every August to September time frame which creates our hurricane season. The amount of current varies depending on amount of solar disturbances and planetary alignments and number of comets encountered. The suns furnace is it's fusion which occurs high in the solar atmosphere, not in the core. The Russian's proved that by scanning across the surface of the sun and found its total output is largest at it's perimeter and not at it's core.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
James McCanney and Ben Davidson seem to be preaching the same book. Of course McCanney is older and been on his positions much longer, but Davidson seem to use more modern tech and finds world scholars who provide their insight to Space Science. Yet both buck the established academia positions such as "Dark Matter" the establishment has failed to find evidence of for decades.
McCanney appears to like being a lone wolf on his topics. JMHO

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
James McCanney and Ben Davidson seem to be preaching the same book. Of course McCanney is older and been on his positions much longer, but Davidson seem to use more modern tech and finds world scholars who provide their insight to Space Science. Yet both buck the established academia positions such as "Dark Matter" the establishment has failed to find evidence of for decades.
McCanney appears to like being a lone wolf on his topics. JMHO
Well is he just stealing McCanney's work and calling it his own work?

There are a lot of those guys around. If he does not attribute what McCanney has done than I would say he is just another thief.

Than there are the people that the deep state funds to lead you away from McCanney, with a trail of disinfo.
Seems the established "scientists" don't like McCanney and try to ignore him or steal from him.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Seems the established "scientists" don't like McCanney and try to ignore him or steal from him.
I wouldn't call it stealing neccessarily as there is history of great invention being created at the similar times by inventors seperated by 100s of miles or even oceans. Davidson is much younger, and searches of authors on subject matter. Davidson has seen his work not recognized by NASA yet later NASA comes out with their own paper on the subject with no references of other's earlier work.

I like both and I'll bet they be recognized long after they are worm dirt. Like many originators and independent thinkers.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Velikovsky made it plain where Mars water went. World's in collision, the plumed serpent god of the night sky Quetzalcoatl according to the Mayan's the comet we now call Venus larger than Mars had a close encounter and stripped off all of Mar's water then some amount of time later Venus had another encounter with Earth and we got all of Mars water. A biblical event 40 days and 40 nights the torrents of water drowned the Earth.
Or perhaps a big meteorite hit either the ocean or the laurantide ice sheet covering canada and spewed enough water/ice into the atmosphere to make it rain for a month and a half...another option that seems more likely than a near-miss with mars.

You should check out the Catastrophism thread...

https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/catastrophism-thread.219996/

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
I wouldn't call it stealing neccessarily as there is history of great invention being created at the similar times by inventors seperated by 100s of miles or even oceans. Davidson is much younger, and searches of authors on subject matter. Davidson has seen his work not recognized by NASA yet later NASA comes out with their own paper on the subject with no references of other's earlier work.

I like both and I'll bet they be recognized long after they are worm dirt. Like many originators and independent thinkers.
Well I would say it is impossible for him to claim he has never heard of McCanney or his work. McCanney is famous and hated by the establishment who don't really criticize his work, rather they just stoop to name calling like saying he's a crank.

If he comes out with the same idea's as McCanney and does not attribute McCanney he is in my book a plagiarist, a thief.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Or perhaps a big meteorite hit either the ocean or the laurantide ice sheet covering canada and spewed enough water/ice into the atmosphere to make it rain for a month and a half...another option that seems more likely than a near-miss with mars.

You should check out the Catastrophism thread...

https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/catastrophism-thread.219996/
Where did Mars water go?

You can clearly see all the water features on Mars, but no water.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Well a look at Mars shows that it had lots of water and now it has none. Venus is larger than Mars and smaller than Earth.

Listen to McCanney, he has the explanation of how this all works. Our sun puts out a large electrical plasma current. McCanney calls it the solar capacitor. Any comet that comes our way comes into the solar system at a high gradient to the solar sphere, which means it cuts across a larger electrical gradient. As it does this it builds up it's own electrical field which shows up as as a bright tail. The tail creates a drag on the comets motion slowing its momentum and circularizing it's orbit and over time the solar system adopts a new planet. These electrical fields interact with each other and with the sun and the electricity creates a return current sheath that we pass through every August to September time frame which creates our hurricane season. The amount of current varies depending on amount of solar disturbances and planetary alignments and number of comets encountered. The suns furnace is it's fusion which occurs high in the solar atmosphere, not in the core. The Russian's proved that by scanning across the surface of the sun and found its total output is largest at it's perimeter and not at it's core.
Ho Lee Shit!
I never read that scifi book. And I thought I knew all the popular SF authors.

[maybe he was just popular in russia]

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIWNqM2v8Sk

Immanuel Velikovsky a brilliant man of his time, that includes data from hundreds of sources through out the world. Researcher that proves Earth has gone through mutable catastrophic events caused by a planetary body. In light of new findings, I respectfully disagree only in part with Velikovsky's conclusion, the point that Venus & Mars was the cause of Earth's upheaval. Instead,.. the data points to an inbound planet approximately seven times Earth's diameter (Planet-7X) that has a long but narrow elliptical orbit. Enjoy the interview with Immanuel Velikovsky a brilliant mind that challenged scientific orthodoxy. Outspoken free thinkers have long been the victims of religious zealots and academics who are only interested in protecting their own names and reputation and will say anything in order to discredit anyone who attempts to tell the truth and to point out errors. For "Planet-7X" DVD & FREE Planet-7X Book & Charts see web site; https://www.planet7x.net Help support research expenses and supporting cost with a DONATION so I can continue providing the info for FREE to the public, and to the few who donate my prayers & blessing to you and my sincere thanks. PayPal "www.planet7x.net" link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr... GoFundMe link: https://www.gofundme.com/funding-gill... Gill Broussard (Bru-särd) Email: planet7x@gmail.com Skype: g-man2012 WebSite: www.Planet7X.net

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Ho Lee Shit!
I never read that scifi book. And I thought I knew all the popular SF authors.

[maybe he was just popular in russia]
Hell, your name says it all, a stooper with a built-in stoop.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It's OK, littlejohn, it's just a comment on a web forum — btw, I ain't a lawyer. <grin>
BF

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Where did Mars water go?

You can clearly see all the water features on Mars, but no water.
Water is found on the surface at the Poles and I believe the rovers have found subsurface water.
So the is remnants of water just not near the amount that is predicted to have been there in the past.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Water is found on the surface at the Poles and I believe the rovers have found subsurface water.
So the is remnants of water just not near the amount that is predicted to have been there in the past.
I guess we should worry about the Earth's water sinking into the ground and disappearing.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
. Researcher that proves Earth has gone through mutable catastrophic events caused by a planetary body. In light of new findings, I respectfully disagree only in part with Velikovsky's conclusion, the point that Venus & Mars was the cause of Earth's upheaval. Instead,.. the data points to an inbound planet approximately seven times Earth's diameter (Planet-7X) that has a long but narrow elliptical orbit.
Boy, that sound like interpretations of Cuneiform texts that Zecharia Sitchin wrote about in The 12th Planet.
A large water planet whose orbit was further out past Mars called Tiamat. ( Others sciences use the name Phaeton.) A Cuneiform text describes a stellar battle between Tiamat, and a rogue planet Marduk.
Marduk's orbit was eliptical and clockwise compared to the other planets. Eventually Tiamat and Marduk come close enough that there is collisions of the two. In the story there are two collisions over time. Destroying Tiamat and creating a moon of Tiamat.
The second collision sends the biggest mass of Tiamat and its moon into into a much closer orbit to the Sun / Apsu, and becomes today's Earth and Moon.
Marduk's reminiscences become Nibiru and its several moons.

That is my interpretation of Zecharia Sitchins writings in a nutshell.
All his books flesh out the gaps I left out.

So much of mythology as ended up proven I have no problem feeling the Cuneiform Text maybe prove true some day. YMMV

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I guess we should worry about the Earth's water sinking into the ground and disappearing.
Just in the past few week scientists are claiming there is a giant ocean apprx. 400 miles below the Earths Crust that hold more water that all our surface waters, lakes, seas and oceans.

Where have you been Man ??? :band player 4: :reading:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
i'll suggest you look to man for the answer to 'where did our water go' because we can drill wells, we can get to the water that sinks but:
We can't get to the water that is left in space from all these space missions...
We can't get to the water that is split and two parts are burned for our transportation needs and the other is put into the sky, never to be reformed again...
We can't get to the water that is radiated...
We can't get to the water that will go to Mars...

and so on and so forth...

That's What I'd Be Concerned About because ALL of THAT is preventable and unnecessary, yet it's happening right now with plans to send lots more of it, to other planets...

Q:
Name one corporation, one scalable process, one anything, that is able to produce water, not evaporate it out of the sky, but to actually take two hydrogen and one oxygen and produce a gallon of potable water

I can't think of one...there are industrial waters that are produced through the waste/usage of some technologies, but it's not drinkable and to rely on those processes to produce potable water actually requires more energy than what amount of water is produced, i've not found one machine that is scalable to actually produce water once our is gone or polluted...

that's what i'd be concerned about

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Well I'm just concerned about the OP, where it seems all of Earth's water was at one time locked in ice.

And us humans could cause it to happen again.

Pay those carbon taxes. LOL What a sales pitch, a real curve ball.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
maybe i'll shut my refrigerator door a bit sooner than i normally take to search for what i'm looking for...

think that'll help?

or is cold o.k.? it's warm that's bad, right?

:don't know:

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Actually I never listened to the whole thing, so I could be standing out in left field here?

It just started out like the same song with another twist to it.