• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Anecdotal colloidial silver story

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
For the last week or so, my ear canal has been very tender with what I believe was an infection of some sort. The infection was not behind my eardrum, nor was it in the form of a boil or festering wound. I tried hydrogen peroxide, but there was no change to my symptom.

I dripped a dropper full of CS into my ear and let it sit for 5 mins. The next morning, my ear no longer hurt and all seemed well...the pain has completely disappeared.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
EIS/CS has a nerve easing property to it. It is one of the reasons silver is used in treating severe burns. Good information T.c.

Those interested in this subject should pop over to the Coffee Shack section: Alt Medicine/ Coll Silver threads.
There is a lot of info and conversation on the subject of Electrically Isolated Silver / Colloidal Silver.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I have been using CS for several years...only one time has it not impacted my condition/symptoms. I had a case of athlete's foot...normally CS knocks it back in 24 hours and it's gone within 36. This one time I had a simultaneous viral infection, and the CS had no impact on the AF. I wonder if CS is less effective when your immune system is compromised?

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Tc, Did you soak your feet in EIS/CS or spray ?

IDK if EIS/CS is less effective when your immune system is down but it makes since that treatment may take longer and added protocol may be needed like sublingual absorption or mist inhalation two three time a day while you feel compromised.

I do know that there are articles on EIS/CS enhancing the effects of prescribed antibiotics & fungicides.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I need something for constipation. Does CS work for that?

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
PRUNES.
No EIS/CS required.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I walked into a Home Depot and smelled some fresh cut lumber. That loosened things up a bit. Still waiting for yesterday's dinner to make its way out to sea.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Tc, Did you soak your feet in EIS/CS or spray ?

IDK if EIS/CS is less effective when your immune system is down but it makes since that treatment may take longer and added protocol may be needed like sublingual absorption or mist inhalation two three time a day while you feel compromised.

I do know that there are articles on EIS/CS enhancing the effects of prescribed antibiotics & fungicides.
I use drops and applied directly to my toes.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
If it were me I'd try a soak of 10-15 min. Use an ounce or two and top off with distilled water til toes are submerged.

Since I'm a "Make it Myselfer" I would do like I did when I got cleated in the big toe about six years ago:
Dumped a pint of "homemade" in a foot tub, topped it off with distilled water until my big toe was under water, and let soak for 10-15 min.
I let my foot air dry and soaked it again for another 10-15 min. I did this three times the first night.
I ran the used EIS/CS through a unbleached coffee filter, stored it in a clean Ball Jar I had in the house, and used the same protocol the next day.
Three straight days.

No infection ever set in.

For Athletes Foot I'd would keep the protocol going until I felt no itching. Maybe a week - 10 days.
No Luck use an OTC Product or see the Doc.

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
How can you expect that drops on your toes can cure constipation, you silly wabbit. My cure for constipation is popcorn. I pop a huge bowl (more than a gallon) in cooking oil, and enjoy it each day. As that roughage works through my system, I am regular as clockwork every morning. Before trying this, you should know about side effects. The added salt probably increases blood pressure, and over the years I have broken several teeth (hidden unpopped kernels are hard!) that needed crowns and then eventually had to be pulled.

Back to the off topic of CS, I have a success story to report. For several years, I had three spots on my scalp that would get seriously irritated and itchy if I did not shampoo several times a week. A dermatologist I saw said the only thing I could do was to use several types of medicated (and expensive) shampoos, but that did no better than using regular shampoo often. A different doctor tried liquid nitrogen to freeze the spots, but that made no improvement. I made my first CS only a month ago, and tried it on my scalp. I spritzed a little 10 ppm a few times during a two week test to see if it would help. I was able to go the full two weeks with no shampoo and a total absence of the problem three spots! I now plan to spritz a little CS on my scalp just once a week after I shampoo. CS feels like a miracle to me!!

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I know I've written this elsewhere but here it is again:
I use shampoo/body wash combo products. I get the 16 oz bottles at Dollar Tree ( For a Buck of course +tax).
When I get home I put about an ounce of EIS/CS into the bottle and shake it up real good.
As a body wash the EIS/CS kills the bacteria related to creating body odor. I quit spending money on deodorants as the natural scent of men and women is not offensive as long as they not on medications or ill.

I also realized I have no problems with dandruff or a small itchy spot I had close to my temple since I began putting EIS/CS in my shampoo/body wash.

DYODD,
WAOOR,

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
How can you expect that drops on your toes can cure constipation, you silly wabbit. My cure for constipation is popcorn. I pop a huge bowl (more than a gallon) in cooking oil, and enjoy it each day. As that roughage works through my system, I am regular as clockwork every morning. Before trying this, you should know about side effects. The added salt probably increases blood pressure, and over the years I have broken several teeth (hidden unpopped kernels are hard!) that needed crowns and then eventually had to be pulled.

Back to the off topic of CS, I have a success story to report. For several years, I had three spots on my scalp that would get seriously irritated and itchy if I did not shampoo several times a week. A dermatologist I saw said the only thing I could do was to use several types of medicated (and expensive) shampoos, but that did no better than using regular shampoo often. A different doctor tried liquid nitrogen to freeze the spots, but that made no improvement. I made my first CS only a month ago, and tried it on my scalp. I spritzed a little 10 ppm a few times during a two week test to see if it would help. I was able to go the full two weeks with no shampoo and a total absence of the problem three spots! I now plan to spritz a little CS on my scalp just once a week after I shampoo. CS feels like a miracle to me!!
I used it for athlete's foot... ;)

abeland1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Hi Thecrensh,
Could you tell us a bit more about your CS? Did you make your own? Clear or yellow? Do you have some way of testing it?

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hi Thecrensh,
Could you tell us a bit more about your CS? Did you make your own? Clear or yellow? Do you have some way of testing it?
I bought it at a local store. It's yellow...rather like urine from a dehydrated person. Supposedly 30ppm.

abeland1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The fact that it is yellow tells us that it is particulate, rather than ionic. It may only be one or two ppm ionic. Uncharged particulates are of little use topically. For silver to be an effective microbe killer, it must become ionic, i.e., single atoms missing one electron. Once in the body, particulate silver can create ions by coming into contact with bodily fluids and enzymes, especially in the digestive tract. Silver ions, on the other hand, are ready to go into action immediately once applied externally. You may consider buying one of these:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Water-Quali...391859&hash=item3ade0a9501:g:qjMAAOSw32lY2cgM
This instrument will tell you the ionic strength of you're CS. The manufacturer of what you have got away with saying that the solution is 30 ppm silver because this would be true by weight alone.
This subject is well explored in the coffee shack/alternative health/colloidal Silver forum.:
The Art of making Colloidal Silver

Last edited: