• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Another cop killed in California

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Not victim blaming here but a thin 22 year old girl shouldn’t be a cop.

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

stAGgering

Silver Miner
Seeker
At 22 years of age, the officer was a woman, as any female of that age is.
Girls traditionally are under 16, legally under 18.
Plenty of 22 year old women in the US military.
No pointing or blaming here either, just saying equality by law, includes risk of death.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Molly Pitcher was not much older than this woman when she took up position for her fallen husband at the cannon during the battle of Monmouth.
If you called 911 and this 22 year old girl showed up to protect you and your family would you feel safe?

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
What do you think about a 22 year old female Marine combat rifleman? Sorry, just can't use "Marine Rifleperson" in a serious sentence.

In this case, it wouldn't have made any difference who or what the cop was. The perp just calmly walked up and started shooting, no warnings at all.

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
A Marine is supposed to kill primarily, not serve and protect and keep the peace.

I’m for it if they don’t lower the standards... but I remember numbers making this point to me and I agreed... if you have a pretty girl teamed with a bunch of young men in combat far away from home, things can go left; so maybe it’s not a good idea.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Depends on what I called 911 for. Car wreck? Yeah. 5 big released felon thugs kicking in my door? Yeah, because I'd have a bead drawn on them with my 12ga. ;)
I'm a project manager in a heavy equipment construction company. The guys that work for/with me don't all have the same skillset. Some guys get assigned to certain sorts of jobs and some others. I can imagine a police dept for a College town (UC Davis) might have quite a number of situations appropriate for a young female cop. I agree that she'd be a non-starter for something like the Stewart Ave area of Atlanta.

BTW: I'm fanatically opposed to female battle troops.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I'm a project manager in a heavy equipment construction company. All the guys that work for/with me don't have the same skillset. Some guys get assigned to certain sorts of jobs and some others. I can imagine a police dept for a College town (UC Davis) might have quite a number of situations appropriate for a young female cop. I agree that she'd be a no-starter for something like the Stewart Ave area of Atlanta.
Well, she doesn't need to worry about any of that now....she dead!

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
If you called 911 and this 22 year old girl showed up to protect you and your family would you feel safe?
Nahh. That’s why we have AR-15’s with 30 round mags.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Nahh. That’s why we have AR-15’s with 30 round mags.
I went back to the Shockwave shotgun for home protection. It's shorter and seems to me to be more efficient and effective in close quarters that the AR or the AK, but next week I could feel differently :)

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I went back to the Shockwave shotgun for home protection. It's shorter and seems to me to be more efficient and effective in close quarters that the AR or the AK, but next week I could feel differently :)
I’ll havta check that one out.
Sonuvagun! Not for sale to residents of Ohio. Must be too dangerous for us Buckeyes.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/arti...hooter-in-slaying-13529125.php#photo-16759822

A 48-year-old man identified as the gunman in the ambush killing of a 22-year-old Davis police officer left a note in his apartment saying that police had hit him with “ultra sonic waves meant to keep dogs from barking.”

The note was released by Davis police a few hours after Kevin Douglas Limbaugh of Davis was identified as the man who shot and killed Officer Natalie Corona on Thursday while the rookie officer was responding to a routine collision in downtown Davis, according to the Yolo County Sheriff’s Office.

76315598-39F9-4B77-915E-ADC65E5E2E5A.jpeg