• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Anybody else experiencing showness?

Tinbox

YOU GET NOTHING! YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR!
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I'm not having any issues but I'm not a mobile user.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Bro,

Earlier today your site was clearly hacked. I was happily posting away (check my last post time for the hack time) when the cursor started clicking rapidly.

Being an OLD old fart, I recognized the ancient "Sharkey's Machine" <-- circa 1992, I think. It locks the victim's cursor in the "Open New Window" mode.

So I got out of GIM (wasn't easy: I had to "Delete" faster'n it could "Open New Window"). Sure enough, when I tried a different program (hearts), the same thing occurred. From the Olden Days (1990's) I knew the way out of Sharkey's Machine was to turn off the power.

Re-boot, and it will be gone. Is gone. I suspect your software caught up with this very early pain-inna-ass. One thing: From what I remember, it has to be purposely sent to a specific person on a specific site. The original came from Germany back in the Bronze Age.

S'all I know.