• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Anybody ever bought/sold from Chaim Greenberg? May need legal help.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Probably just a coincidence. The joker should be in jail for his dishonest and illegal business practices but there are many of these crooks in the field.

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
Nothing to update. The guy ripped me off for $700. It wasn't worth my time, effort or money to collect $700 from this piece of sh**. I live in the midwest, so to hire a lawyer, pay for a plane ticket, hotel and other expenses (yeah I know I could get him to pay for it) its just not worth it. Sad to see more complaints about him. Guess he is still robbing people. I'm a true believer in karma and hope he experiences some bad situations for all the people he has ripped off.

Hey Chaim, if you still read this thread like you were before, :finger:
Call the local P.D. there, if you haven't already. (Haven't read the entire thread) At least they'll know they have a scumbag in their midst, and where he lives, etc. Guy in Louisiana ripped me off for a couple rolls of Eagles, back when they were $100.00 a roll. Ripped off a bunch of people for alot more than that. He went to prison. Never got all my money back, got a few Govt. checks for $32.00 each from his "Repayment plan". That was it. Guys name was Joshua Head

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sounds like "bad head".
LOL. Apparently I was one of the lucky ones. When I called the local P.D. in Metarie, LA, I found out that he took some people for big money. He was selling rolls of SE on Ebay, and he had the cheapest price around. I bought four from him, and got them (took 10 days or so to get em) I guess that was the hook, then I ordered 8 more I think. Got a total of 5 of the 8 he owed me, then it all fell apart. Cop told me he took some people for 15 grand each. Glad I didn't get THAT greedy! One of my first Ebay lessons!

't

EO 11110

Posting from Epstein Island
Mother Lode
this might be the guy -- phone number below

http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Chaim-Greenberg-718-953-1176

Questions & Answers

How long has Chaim Greenberg been in business?

Chaim Greenberg has been in business for approximately 40 years.

What is the phone number for Chaim Greenberg?

The phone number for Chaim Greenberg is (718) 953-1176

Where is Chaim Greenberg located?

Chaim Greenberg is located at 1569 President St, Brooklyn, NY 11213. This location is in Kings County and the New York-Newark-Jersey City, NY-NJ-PA Metropolitan Area.

Is Chaim Greenberg the only contact you have for Chaim Greenberg?

On Buzzfile's Professional (subscription) Service we have 2 contacts for Chaim Greenberg

How many people work at Chaim Greenberg?

Chaim Greenberg has approximately 1 employees at this location.

What are the annual sales for Chaim Greenberg?

Chaim Greenberg generates approximately $300,000 in annual sales.

Is there a key contact at Chaim Greenberg?

Chaim Greenberg is the Owner at Chaim Greenberg. You can contact Chaim at (718) 953-1176.

How big is Chaim Greenberg?

Chaim Greenberg is estimated to generate $300,000 in annual revenues, employs approximately 1 people at this location

EO 11110

Posting from Epstein Island
Mother Lode
more possible info..

http://www.coininfo.com/coin_dealers/dealer/NY-4928

Chaim Greenberg

• Specialities: Silver -gold Coins-pcgs-ngc & Raw
  • Hours: By Appointment Only
  • Phone: 718-953-1176
  • Fax: 718-221-4883
  • Notes: B-H STRONG BUYER SILVER-GOLD COINS-CURRENCY STAMP COLLECTIONS W/FREE APPRAISALS PREPAID SHIPPING OF YOUR MERCHANDISE TO US CALL FOR DETAILS. ESTABLISHED 1963.
  • Memberships: Ana
  • Established: 1963
  • Email: chaim7@verizon.net

• CoinInfo ID: NY-4928

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
I wonder if the guy is still ripping off gullible buyers/sellers? You can be sure others will fill the shyster's shoes.