• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Anyone take hemp CBD oil? Looking for recommendations on brand.

birddog

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I has at a health food store and there were 10 different brands, I have no idea which ones are the best and figured I’d ask here.

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode

At Top10HempOilReviews we are firm believers in the healing properties of the mother nature and therefore we do our best to assist patients with the process of obtaining Hemp oil. For our loyal followers, we provide the most up-to-date information, and for your convenience, we’ve brought you the Top Hemp Oil producers that deliver to all 50 states.

Here are our Top Picks That You Should Know About!

Site Name
Features
Our Score
Visit Site

• Full-spectrum extract, 99% pure
  • No pesticides, solvents or chemical fertilizers
  • 3rd party laboratory tested
  • Price Range ($48.00 – $139.00)
View Products >
5% Coupon Code: 5OFFCBD1

• Maximum potency and purity
  • Compounded by a licensed pharmacist
  • Highly concentrated extraction process
  • Price Range ($26-$169)
View Products >

• Over 5 Years Experience
  • 3rd party laboratory tested
  • Organic hemp CO2 extract tincture
  • Price Range ($62.00 – $204.00)
View Products >

• Organic hemp CO2 extract tincture
  • Available in Cinnamint & Natural
  • Full-spectrum extract
  • Price Range ($39 - $249)
View Products >

• Certified organic hemp grown in Denmark
  • Quality tested by third party labs
  • Optimum CO2 extraction process
  • Price Range ($24 - $69)
View Products >

About Us
Top10HempOilReviews Reviews provides you with recommendations of Hemp Oil producers that we’ve thoroughly tested and would recommend you to use. Our recommendations are based on real life experiences. Our goal is to provide you with unbiased information. Please read through all the reviews before you make any decisions.

© All Rights Reserved Top10HempOilReviews.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I don't know what you are needing this for, but if cancer is involved, then you may want to research how to make Rick Simpson Oil.
Any commercial hemp oil sold in 50 states will not contain the necessary healing properties. They just don't. So don't get sucked in to buying snake oil.

There are unscrupulous venders claiming to make Rick Simpson Oil, but Rick says you must make it yourself to be sure you have the right thing.

If you find it for real, please let me know.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
My son put me onto KOI (koicdb.com) it is very $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
He said it helps reduce pain, not much help for me.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
We make our own full spectrum cannabis oil. All the cannabinoids are needed for a full entourage effect.
Cbd alone has been shown to help certain problems.
But why stop there?
Our endocanabinoid system needs all those cannabinoids for optimal health.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
CDB doesn't work without SOME THC included from what I have researched, and I currently HAVE lung cancer.

I haven't found it to CURE anything yet, but it does relieve the need for opiate use. It might not cure Cancer, but it sure makes me forget about it.

Also haven't read anywhere that Rick's method has CURED cancer.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
CDB doesn't work without SOME THC included from what I have researched, and I currently HAVE lung cancer.

I haven't found it to CURE anything yet, but it does relieve the need for opiate use. It might not cure Cancer, but it sure makes me forget about it.

Also haven't read anywhere that Rick's method has CURED cancer.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Believe as you wish. But I have been perusing his method EXACTLY to the letter for the last 6 months and it hasn't done anything for my condition.
Granted his method [MAY] work for some cancers, but he leads folks to believe that any cancer can be cured with his method. I am here to dispute his claims, and until you or someone dear to you comes down with cancer you can believe what you choose. And I watched that video months ago.
My absence from here for the last 3 months has been because of me spending way too many hours searching online on this subject, as it involves me personally.
I even emailed him and his reply was vague and noncommittal.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Mayhem...
Man, I just don't know what to say here. I wish you would have a breakthrough on beating this bitch but all I can do is keep you in my prayers.
Hang in there old friend,
BF

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Mayhem keep your chin up Amigo....
My neck was broken in 5 places c3,4,5 when my truck hit some Black ice and rolled over. Lifeflight chopper ride from Hugo Colorado to Denver...
Long story short , we made cannabis pain patches , cannabis oil on some gauze , and stuck them on my neck.
I did not have to take 1 oxycodone or any of the pharmas that the doc gave me a scrip for..
I have only know 1 person who had cancer and used cannabis oil to cure it....John had throat cancer and the docs sent him home to die.
He got on cannabis oil and lived a couple more years and dropped dead of a heart attack...
Family said he had no cancer...
I am currently caring for my 70 yr old brother who has copd and only has 30% use of his lungs.
He can't smoke or vape cannabis but he sure loves his brownies and cookies. It really helps his quality of life and lessens his dependency on pharmas...

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
It really helps his quality of life and lessens his dependency on pharmas...
Same for me, back in the late 1980's back pain, until 1995 back surgery, it did not stop the pain, it just changed my attitude about it & allowed me to do my stretches.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
We make our own full spectrum cannabis oil. All the cannabinoids are needed for a full entourage effect.
Cbd alone has been shown to help certain problems.
But why stop there?
Our endocanabinoid system needs all those cannabinoids for optimal health.
Cracker, you could start a thread on this subject. I'm sure interested in learning all about it!
Gh

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Having a belief system that something is not going to work is usually a self fufilling prophesy...
Proverbs 17:22
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Philippians 4:8
New International Version
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

I could go on and on.....there is a lot to say about the power of positive thinking...

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Cracker, you could start a thread on this subject. I'm sure interested in learning all about it!
Gh
Thanks G.....
There is now so much good cannabis info out there and more coming every day that there is no excuse for , nor is there a good defense for a 1938 Reefer Madness belief system , clears throat , a la Jeff Sessions.
I am talking peer reviewed Abstracts and information that can be verified.
God knows we have had enough propaganda and bullshit.
(In case someone has not heard , shit is the buzzword today)....

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Thanks G.....
There is now so much good cannabis info out there and more coming every day that there is no excuse for , nor is there a good defense for a 1938 Reefer Madness belief system , clears throat , a la Jeff Sessions.
I am talking peer reviewed Abstracts and information that can be verified.
God knows we have had enough propaganda and bullshit.
(In case someone has not heard , shit is the buzzword today)....
Yeah Jeff Sessions. More than half the States have legalized it, and the Majority of Americans thinks it should be legal.
And now you are going to change all that, you insignificant little toad.
Get with the program Sessions or get your ass fired. That hammer is about to come down on your ass!

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Thanks for the "cheer-up's" guys. I have agreed and done a high dose very localized "CyberKnife" series of radiation treatments. I will not do any chemo if they think I need it. I'm vaping 50-50 oil and like I mentioned it really does lower the pain to a point that I only need a low dose opiate tab a couple of times a day on most days.

I did a PET Scan 2 weeks ago after the radiation lowered to see if the chemo was needed. I was supposed to find out this past Thursday but the a$$hat Dr. didn't have the results yet. Nothing about this journey has gone well, it's been a nightmare on logistics side. So, because I haven't had any phone calls with Dr's in a panic I believe that the rad treatment got it all.

What I do have is no fear, and a great wife along with my solid faith to keep me in good spirits. No matter what the outcome is I win.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
So, because I haven't had any phone calls with Dr's in a panic I believe that the rad treatment got it all.
Mayhem, so "no news is good news", what a helluva way to put up with a doctor.
We all here, wish you well !