• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Apmex won't buy, will you? Mixed bag of gold and silver

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Everything sold. I can say this, over the past decade +, I've bought, sold and traded with a fair number of people from this site and I've never had a trace of problem from anybody. EVERYONE has been straight up and honorable, people with whom I'm proud to be associated.

TomD

Last edited:

shallow_explorer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
PM sent.

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
PM [conversation?] sent.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ayuh, me too.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
All it takes is one post over here at Gold and Silver Liquidators to liquidate your metal.

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
And I swore I wouldn't buy on the up ramp...... so much for that.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I'm was watching a movie for a hour and some and came back swamped. Answering as fast as I can. Got two guys wanting the SAE's, guess I'll sell half to each.

Last edited:

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I love seeing this action!

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Gotta get up at 4:30, signing off, I still work until I retire (again) in a month or thereabouts depending on how long they can beg me to stay (literally).

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Wait why doesn’t Apmex want them???

the_shootist

I identify as vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I made a major gold purchase tonight so I'll pass, good luck to all those in the hunt.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Surprised that no one jumper the Lunars. Notice that I changed to ATB puck pricing to just a flat $150 each, way cheaper than Apmex.

I also found GIM rounds, both Minuteman and Debt is Slavery. It would be a ban and shun level event to offer these at less than spot, so how about spot +$2.50?

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Wait why doesn’t Apmex want them???
Good question but I'm not sure. A lot of what I'm selling shows as out of stock on their website. Maybe because I sent them a 600-700 item spreadsheet and they were too lazy to plow through it. I could test that and send them a 5 item list of some of the same stuff and see what happens.

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
This is my take on this.
If TSHTF silver may very well be the bartering currency of the future.
However it must be readily recognizable to be liquid to be spendable in the marketplace.
Apmex wont buy more or less affirms...our hoards are worth a percentage of melt at the local level

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Good question but I'm not sure. A lot of what I'm selling shows as out of stock on their website. Maybe because I sent them a 600-700 item spreadsheet and they were too lazy to plow through it. I could test that and send them a 5 item list of some of the same stuff and see what happens.
This ^^^^ Too busy to go through the long list of items. I'll bet if you wanted to sell them 50 Gold Eagles or a box of Silver Eagles, you would have had an offer.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Hey TomD,
you seem to be letting go of a whole lot at once.... everything ok?
\

Not everything, just redundant stuff. None of my Mexican, Canadian, Kookaburras, Koalas, Brittanias, Pandas, bars of all sizes and types and I'll still have a complete collection of Lunars and at least one gold coin of every type. There's no one in my family including my daughter (only child) who gives a rats ass about the collection except in a monetary sense, so I have no one to leave it to as anything more than a generalized type of bank account in a different currency. If I kick off, no one would have a clue what to do with any of it and they will probably end up giving it away to some shyster.

And I'm supposedly retiring for keeps Labor Day if they don't somehow beg me to stay on longer (which has already started).

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I'll offer 40 trillion for the 50 trillion Zimbabwe note....and not a penny more...i can throw a goat in to sweeten the deal...OR....85 trillion for the 100 trillion note...OR...120 trillion for both, less the goat.

shallow_explorer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
If you happen to have what APMEX wants, it can be beneficial. Just sold them 20 - 2020 Samoa Bat ATBs for $180/coin. No eBay fees. No PP fees. Sweet. They want more Bats, so the opportunity is there.