• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Artificial Intelligence & stock market investing

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Does anyone here know of an AI guided investment/trading platform? Such as an investment firm (or hedge fund), mutual fund, or personal bank that uses true Artificial Intelligence to recommend/make investments.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Seems to perform better on the upswing, but about the same or slightly worse on the downswing. Outperforming the index by 5% is nothing to sneeze at.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Seems to perform better on the upswing, but about the same or slightly worse on the downswing. Outperforming the index by 5% is nothing to sneeze at.
Watson, my friend. The computer learns as it plays... (pull up a chart of the last month performance... it is pulling away). That is the beauty of AI with investing. It is not static, it is dynamic. As it starts to figure out what produces desired results it will hone its ability to produce those results.

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Betterment
Wealthfront
Fidelity has one too

I’ll be curious to see how these things behave in a downturn.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I’ll be curious to see how these things behave in a downturn.
Seem to have done OK with the year-long pullback, but that's a different story than a 30%+ crash.