• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Attorney John Morgan to the rescue...

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs...-company-behind-floridas-unemployment-website

Bloggytown

Email
Print

BLOGGYTOWN
Can attorney John Morgan really sue the company behind Florida’s unemployment website?
Posted By Natalia Jaramillo on Thu, May 21, 2020 at 8:09 pm

• Screenshot via John Morgan/Facebook
  • Attorney John Morgan on May 5
Orlando attorney John Morgan recently offered to file a lawsuit on behalf of the state of Florida, seeking damages to the state and its residents caused by Florida's notoriously unworkable unemployment website.

"Gov. DeSantis, turn me and my team loose, my business trial group loose, and we will recover that money for the state of Florida," said Morgan in a Facebook video he posted on May 5. "You know what I'll charge you to do this? Zero. Nothing. Put every single penny back in your pocket and in the pocket of the unemployed."
Go gittum Johnie....

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Well, he put his money where his mouth is ! Go gett'em Johnny ! :2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::thumbs up 2::thumbs up 2::thumbs up 2: