• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Audio: James Clapper says Obama ordered him to spy on Trump

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Treason, plain and simple.
And Obama continues to commit Treason with Congressional co-conspirators digging up so called whistleblowers.
I advocate activating the Reserves, and at the same time Perp Walking Obama and Hillary and let the cards fall where they may.
It's time.
It's way past time.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Oh this impeachment trial is gonna be a doozy...better than the OJ trial...

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
'I was just following orders..."

says everyone who does the wrong thing

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
'I was just following orders..."

says everyone who does the wrong thing

That stupid Clapper shoulda shut his yapper. Those words, right there -- uttered in public, on television -- damn him irrevocably guilty of violating his oath of office to defend the Constitution, not the cabal. So what he did was to set the treble-barbed fishhook deep into the USA's most terrible traitor's ass: Obama's.

And c'mon, my impatient brothers... this has gotten so big, it cannot any longer "go away". Think of it as moving a twenty-ton cubical rock. Here's the analogy/parallel:

First steps to moving it require ropes. More and more and thicker and thicker ropes. Until it is no longer possible for the rock to go any way but how you move it.

Next steps involve getting more and more people aware of the danger of the rock and to get them pulling on the ropes.

After a LOT of more increments, and many sources coming to help, there suddenly comes a... *^scrunch^* and the whole facade of plaster on one side cracks off -- revealing a secret connection to the very top of the rock.

Well... that analogy is pitiful. But there is a crack in the facade that is historic. And we have seen in history what happens when the "following orders" justification just... didn't.

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
0berry made them do it. That's all we need, really.

game, set and match.

Nobody died at Watergate. This crew has a death toll in the millions.

Shrubs/ Clintons/ Davis'

40 years of criminal/domestic enemies

one or the other, matters not to me. I want them arrested or declared open season.

tine to pay

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
You ladies sure do love your daily soap opera.

5027B8D3-BE0F-4DED-9279-5892F85BA35A.jpeg

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter