• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

BAKE THE 17 CAKE

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Silver is doing nicely, looks to me like a sustainable upswing. The conductor is calling all aboard for cheap silver. My humble opinion is southfork is right, this is building steam.
Meanwhile, I am getting the ingredients together for that cake. Maybe not chili this time. I still have indigestion from that chili cake.

Silver looking very "green" this morning.

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
NO, NO, NO!!! WHAT ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT???!!!! SILVER WILL KEEP GOING DOWN UNTIL THEY ARE PAYING US TO BUY IT. PFFFFTTTT...AMATEURS.... :sarcasm:

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Noooo....I want it to keep going down to help peasants like myself stack it higher.

bonedaddy

Seeker
Seeker
Thanks Thecrensh. I held some powder back for $14. Maybe those rocket engines will do the trick.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
That 100oz loaf I pulled out of the oven when the timer went off at 82.5 smells delicious.

Last edited:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Is the world coming to an end, why are metals going back up?? I feel like the shit is getting ready to hit the fan.

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
That 100oz loaf I pulled out of the oven when the timer went off at 82.5 smells delicious.
Nice play. Even if you're a goldbug, the GSR favors buying silver now. If there's a bull market within the next few years the ratio should hit 40:1 for an easy double.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I think someone just went into overdrive
Overdrive would be 3 digit silver and 5 digit gold. I wish the forum would stop hoping for TEOTWAWKI because I can assure you by the tone of things around here that they're not ready for the day, if it were to come.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You guys need to chill out. This rise isn't all that big a deal. It's more of a correction than an explosion.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Wake me when it gets back to $50, OK, at least over $20 !

Let's hope there is hope in this.

The price of silver has zoomed up, on the heels of Deutsche Bank's confession of their suppressing the price of silver (implying a price suppression scheme for gold, as well). Guest, Andy Hoffman points out that another "too big to fail" bank, UBS admitted to doing the same thing last year, as did the Bank of International Settlements.

Deutsche Bank has agreed to turn over State's Evidence and to rat out the other banks that have been doing the same and by so doing, they've opened themselves up to class action lawsuits. One, for $1 billion has already been filed. (Readers of this blog who have lost money in precious metals over recent years may be eligible for reparations and are urged to look into this).

Garyw

DemoRats are Party of KKK
Silver Miner
I am casting the silver I have left into bullets.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
All i have left is my old mercury dime, I'll use it in my slingshot if any werewolves come to be.
Same here, I wish that horrible boating accident I had never occurred but alas, it did!

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I think Im going to put the oven on low, sill have that warm fuzzy feeling

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Don’t we have to clear 16 first or did I miss something?