• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Best Uranium stocks

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Do we need to close that gap or is this retracement done?
UROY_2021-09-24_10-11-05.png

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Good question. I sure don't know, other than JMHO the long-term bull still has a long way to go.

I think we have a long way to go yet. Today and early next week is probably a good time to get started or add.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The Chief Honcho of UEC was on Fox Biz with Maria Whazzerface this morning. Seems like traders always take profits when a story like uranium gets national exposure.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Saw that. Hey they were taking profits early last week.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
All but one are down 2019 to 2020. Haven't seen any interim 2021 numbers.

mining_0924.png

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
UROY close to a gap close today and the only U stock I follow that was down. CCJ a new high print for the move closed off of that. DNN $1.32 would like to see that hold. All the news is bullish would like to start to see some decent up moves fairly soon.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Works until it doesn't. Hindsight is 20/20.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Stocks

U Stocks.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I imagine there is much prospecting or new construction during the winter in Canada. Does this mean we have to wait until next summer for positive news from these companies?

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I imagine there is much prospecting or new construction during the winter in Canada. Does this mean we have to wait until next summer for positive news from these companies?

Not necessarily. Sometimes drilling can best be done when the swamp/bog/tundra is frozen solid, They can set up a small dome structure to shield the drill rig and crew from the worst of the weather.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
You all might want to DYODD on Bluesky. BSK.VN

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Ya might want to rethink uranium. Bidet's greenies want them shutdown and many have been ( my brother is on the inside).
He works for a power company that is planning to use their excess power to mine BitCoin starting in 2023.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ya might want to rethink uranium. Bidet's greenies want them shutdown and many have been ( my brother is on the inside).
He works for a power company that is planning to use their excess power to mine BitCoin starting in 2023.

There's no way Hairy Legs Joey can shut down even one nuke and still generate enough juice to power all those electric cars he wants to mandate. And especially with their paranoia over global warming.

China is building about 20 new nuke plants every year for the next 10 years at least.

At least publicly, Joey's "team" is out there pumping and pimping nuclear.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

My kid recently worked for a very large energy company here in NC in the nuke dept. Matter of fact I pay my electric bills to this company. He told me that they were losing money and constantly laying off people in that dept. Price is price and it seems like we go up regardless of anecdotal info.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
My kid recently worked for a very large energy company here in NC in the nuke dept. Matter of fact I pay my electric bills to this company. He told me that they were losing money and constantly laying off people in that dept. Price is price and it seems like we go up regardless of anecdotal info.
Notes from an insider: The US CLOSED (already done) DOWN 21,000 Mwe of nuke plants in the past 25 years.
#2. Vogtle (Georgia) only Nuke plant operating at 2000Mwe.
#3. Nuke plant in PA using space for a 700Mwe "Data Center" to mine Bitcoin.
#4 Following Nuke Plants are closed : Zion, Kewaunee, Crystal River, Vermont Yankee, Indian Point, Oyster Creek, Duane Arnold, Ft. Calhoun - GONE.
OBTW: Electric Bills are going up due to laws and regs past in the OBAMA Admin. Restrictions on Coal, reduction in Nuclear, and Biden helped limiting Nat.Gas.
DYODD

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
There's no way Hairy Legs Joey can shut down even one nuke and still generate enough juice to power all those electric cars he wants to mandate. And especially with their paranoia over global warming.

China is building about 20 new nuke plants every year for the next 10 years at least.

At least publicly, Joey's "team" is out there pumping and pimping nuclear.

Oh guess politicians do not talk out both sides of their mouth. ACTIONS watch their actions, they speak louder than their words.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Notes from an insider: The US CLOSED (already done) DOWN 21,000 Mwe of nuke plants in the past 25 years.
#2. Vogtle (Georgia) only Nuke plant operating at 2000Mwe.
#3. Nuke plant in PA using space for a 700Mwe "Data Center" to mine Bitcoin.
#4 Following Nuke Plants are closed : Zion, Kewaunee, Crystal River, Vermont Yankee, Indian Point, Oyster Creek, Duane Arnold, Ft. Calhoun - GONE.
OBTW: Electric Bills are going up due to laws and regs past in the OBAMA Admin. Restrictions on Coal, reduction in Nuclear, and Biden helped limiting Nat.Gas.
DYODD

I don't know the details but I'd bet most of those plants that closed were very old and reached the end of their designed life cycle.

At least 9 new plants are in development in the US.

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The U shares seem to be going up on increasing volume and down on decreasing volume.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The U shares seem to be going up on increasing volume and down on decreasing volume.
Lancers, I’ve poked around in the uranium field for a bit. Fact is, they’re not hauling enough out of the ground to satisfy demand. There’s surplus sitting around but that will be eaten up by 2023. Deficit is like 30 million lbs a year and Sprott is buying up millions of lbs that would otherwise go to nuclear plants. There’s gonna be a short on uranium and I wouldn’t be surprised if it goes above $100/lb.
The market isn’t reacting to how many plants are operating. They’re reacting to supply vs demand. Even if plants go offline, which they won’t, surplus of uranium will dwindle until there’s a shortage.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Your resolve will be tested.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Nice pop from uranium today.

1634066486142.png

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Another good day for those of you who want to get on board. Not financial advise. DYODD.
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 11.33.12 AM.png

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
More fireworks action tomorrow.

John Quakes
@quakes99
Holy parabolic charts Batman! Ux #Uranium Futures front month contracts are now February 2023 and they spiked an incredible +$8.60 +21.66% today to US$48.30/lb Given many investors only trade by this price posted after markets close, it will provide some shock & awe.

FBm8lihVcAA0Bty

Last edited:

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Goddamn it! I should have picked up more U.UN.TO.
it’s still relatively on sale for now.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not snoozing, I'm running out of money to invest :p

Meeeeee too. I've been all-in for years. Wish I had the spare cash to back up the truck again.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Entertaining little video from Sprott.. Worth a watch.