• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Biden-Time to Sue Gun Manufacturers

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Sue them for what? Biden is just making noise. His case stems from an old legal tactic that "death equals negligence".

Jimmy shoots a thug that is raping his mom. Thug dies. The gun is obviously defective, in this case criminally defective.

It's time to restrict cars to the Speedlimit only. There is no need to build any car that exceeds the speedlimit.

rat fuck and spit!

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
My memory is getting faulty but don't I remember a Supreme Court decision that a manufacturer wasn't responsible for the intentional misuse of it's product? Otherwise there wouldn't still be a manufacturer, distributer or retailer left in the country of any product more potentially lethal than toothpaste.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
My memory is getting faulty but don't I remember a Supreme Court decision that a manufacturer wasn't responsible for the intentional misuse of it's product? Otherwise there wouldn't still be a manufacturer, distributer or retailer left in the country of any product more potentially lethal than toothpaste.
He's talking to the wind....he's done! I'm fairly convinced that he's not sleeping well these days and I'm concerned it may end up negatively affecting his health before he's had a chance to spill his guts to the justice department...

Right Hilldog??
hillarysnervous.gif

Last edited:

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
So then he should be liable for any American that dies or becomes injured while he is in any office.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
What about those dudes that make ICBM's, I mean if guns are worth suing over... then there is all that military hardware. Then what about the troops and the police and the people that use them. Fuck yeah! Lets sue them all!!!!!!

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The sh1tstorm that would be unleashed... There'd be scumbag lie-yers lining up to sue every manufacturing company in the world.

"yeah, I need an attorney. I was trying to kill a fly with this maul and accidentally killed my neighbor's wife. So I need to sue that nasty hammer manufacturer pronto."

Attachments